Unfolding

Unfolding

A Chapter by SuicidePact.

July 12th 1989

 

Today was just like every other day, I woke up kissed my father goodbye, he was still half asleep watching reruns of The love boat, i always hated that show no matter how hard he tries to make me sit there and watch, I'll always refuse. I start my truck, and drive through the street, I waved to Mr H, and honked my horn at Mrs S, and pulled into my cove, but that's where my day differs from all the rest, today there's some hooligan surfing in my beach. So I waited for him to exit the water, and as soon as he did I pounced.

"Oi! what do you think you're doing!" i yell at him

"Surfing? I thought that was obvious"

"But why?" I ask him suspiciously "Can't you go some place else?" of all the surf spots on this entire island he had to choose mine.

 

"Um, No I like this place" He looks around admiring his surroundings.

"Listen you, this is my spot, I'm the only one who gets to surf here, not you, not anybody else, I'm guessing you're new to town, cos none of the locals would dare come down here."
He ignores me.
"How about you show me what you got" he says nodding towards my board I poked into the sand beside me.

"How about you get lost?"

"No need to get snappy" he shakes his head at me, but he leaves, finally I had the place to myself again and it felt really good, i hoped to never see the face of that jerk for the rest of my life. what i hadn't noticed is that he never left, he was waiting for me behind the shrubs, that cheeky b*****d, he watched me remove my clothes, he saw me in my bikini, bet he liked that didn't he? what a perve. I didn't find this out until after i had my surf when I arrived back on dry land, he emerged.

"What are you still doing here? didn't i tell you to get lost?"

"I was watching a babe surfing, and lets just say i enjoyed the show."
Since he wouldn't leave i decided I would, normally I'd never let some arrogent pig drive me off my own land but this time i was too angry to care. So I packed up my stuff and stormed off toward my truck.

 

"Well Kaetalita, I look forward to many similar occurances with you in the near future, but i must be off now" he knew my name.

 

"Hey! how did you know my name? do you stalk me or something? Cause if you do I'm going to have to report you to the sheriff."

he laughs at me, now I am really pissed, no one laughs at me and gets away with it.

 

"Kaetalita, Kaetalita, maybe if you'd prefer to remain anonymous you won't have a custom made surfboard with your name on it"

 

He made me feel so Stupid, and for that I will eternally hate him.

 

 I raced home to fill my father in on the events of this morning. He was startled by my quick entrance, and i quickly blurt out what had happened.

"Some Hooligan, was at my beach today Dad! the nerve of him, No one ever comes down there, it's Mine! how dare he, I don't even know his name, 'Kaetalita' he said to me! how dare he call me that!"

 

"That is your name." he points out, which caused me to let out a loud groan.



© 2012 SuicidePact.


Author's Note

SuicidePact.
# tell me what you think of the first entry in Kaetalita's diary.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha i love it! definitely has humor

Posted 12 Years Ago


very good first entry. i liked the ending enormously. thanks for sharing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AK
It's nice!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Energetic and racy account of a teenage encounter... I liked the scatter of words and the indignant emotions... and the wonderful indifference of the longsuffering Dad.

You could do with a tidy-up of the punctuation!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting, enjoyed the read very much:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
I thought the diary was pretty well written, seemed fairly authentic to me. I like how your prose has realistic dialogue. Is it OK if I message you with Oi? :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

great write good job

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 13, 2012


Author

SuicidePact.
SuicidePact.

Not telling!, SecretVille., Australia



About
You'll find a lot about me through my writing. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Review The Review

A Poem by LA Lorena