I Love College

I Love College

A Chapter by ShadyGirl763
"

Bobby meets Adam, Alexus' friend before they go to their first class.

"

01:

I Love College

 

                The sound of soft singing caused me to sit up quickly. I squinted in exhaustion. “Who are you?” I asked the pixie like man sitting in the chair before me.

                “Don’t worry I’m not a figment of your imagination. I promise.” He smiled as he sat the nail file that he was using on his nails down. “Name’s Adam Lambert. I’ve been given the duty to watch over you to make sure Little Miss Scott over there doesn’t try to breathe herpes into your mouth.” He chuckled.

                “Duty?” I questioned groggily as I looked over at Kim who slept without stirring. “Who�"“

                “Alexus is a nice girl. She thinks you have the potential to be in our group.” He surveyed me slowly.               “Listen Adam.” I stretched tiredly. “Where is Alexus?”

                “Lex is..” He laughed once more as his baby blue eyes trailed the ceiling. “Lex is coming in this room in three…two…one�"“ The door slammed open and Alexus burst in, face red, shoulders heaving as if she’d just ran a marathon.

                “How’d you do that?” I questioned Adam who just shrugged winking at me.

                “I ran into him again!” Alexus exclaimed breathlessly as Adam pulled her into his lap, wiping sweat from her forehead.

                “Who, dear?” He asked and I stared at the two wondering.

                “You guys are cute.” I pointed out and they both stared at me before looking at each other. Suddenly they both exploded into laughter.

                “Oh that was great.” Alexus brushed a tear of laughter from eye. “He’s gay honey.” She said and my eyes widened.

                “The nail file didn’t give it away?” Adam pouted. “Alexus here is my straight girlfriend. She even writes me dirty stories.” He shushed himself before laughing sinisterly as he pushed his index finger to his lips.

                “Who did you run into?” I turned my attention back to Alexus.

                “Only the most gorgeous boy in school. Except, I don’t know his name. Or his classes. All I know is that he’s  just… Unf.” She breathed out and I tilted my head sideways. “It’s like… I can’t�"“ She fought to put it into words. “The feels, Adam!” She laid her head on his shoulder.

                “Unf means he’s fuckable. She can’t, means there’s no words. And the feels, means oh honey she’s in love.” Adam informed me before patting Alexus’ hair. “Describe him, but keep it down so little miss f***s a lot doesn’t catch whiff.”

                “He’s got this brown hair…His neck, could just be a porno all by itself. His shoulders�"“

                “What about his face?” I lifted an eyebrow and she pursed her lips before biting them. “You’ve never seen his face?”

                “Everytime he turns around, I run okay? Because I can’t. I honestly, can’t.”

                “I’ve been there.” I looked down. “That’s probably why I write about it, because I know it’ll never happen.” I said quietly and Adam’s eyebrow lifted.

                “She does fit into our group. Kudos, baby. We found us a new one.” He exclaimed and Alexus smiled. “So… What do you suggest you do about this situation, new one?”

                “I think we should see what his face looks like first.” I informed them. “And then from that point, make a plan of action. Talk to him, puke on him, anything it takes to get his attention. We’re gonna need a name too. He can’t just be that one guy.” I declared and Alexus smiled a bit.

                “Oh, it’s time for production class.” She announced rising to her feet. I stretched again pushing my feet into my shoes and grabbing my books off the sidetable beside us.

                “I should really unpack.” I replied staring at my bags strewn across the floor.

                “We’ll worry about that later. For right now, let’s go to class.” She pulled my arm and I nodded submissively as Adam sauntered after us.

-

                “Class, take a seat.” The teacher announced and my eyes widened as the guy from Orientation sat on the other side of Alexus. His hair was slightly spiked up, and he scratched the developing beard under his chin as he scooted his chair up.

                My jaw locked up as Alexus looked at me, her bottom lip curling under her top one. “Shall I puke on him?” She questioned and I smirked loudly. The boy, also known as Murphy looked over and we both quieted down. I bit my lip as he looked away. I shook Alexus’ shoulder desperately.

                The door opened, and suddenly the room grew quiet. A brunette man came in and scratched his neck before sitting on the other end of me. Alexus froze immediately and I looked at her. “What?” I hissed before looking back at the guy beside me. “HOLY NECK PORN!” I hissed and she slammed her foot down on mine. I gulped down my surprise as we both took in his appearance.

                His strong jaw line flexed as he stifled a yawn and sat back in his chair. Inside of his hoodie we could see his gray shirt, fitting snug against his muscular frame. “Switch with me.” Alexus begged.

                “Wh�"No!” I whined and she gave me a sharp kick to the thigh. “OW!” I screamed up and the professor looked up from his lecture. “You b***h.” I sharply hissed as I rose to my feet. “I�"I uh can’t see the board from this angle. The lighting and what not.” I sputtered as Alexus scooted past me and we successfully switched places. I looked over at the guy next to me.

                “Murphy.” He smiled politely as his eyes caught mine. How long did I just stare at him? Did I violate the thirty second rule? In high school I had taught myself to stare for no more than thirty seconds, or obviously you’re a stalker. I looked over at Alexus who had already violated the rule ten times over. I flicked her and she jumped loudly. The professor looked up a second time.

                “Bobby.” I whispered to Murphy who stared at me. Now he’s violating the thirty second rule. My eyes raced across his notepad. Little neatly drawn comics. My eyes traveled back over past Alexus at the guy next to her’s notebook. Scribbles of letters, looking much like my own orientation book.

                “Bobby Whitney.” The teacher laughed as I slowly raised my hand. “Like the celebrity couple. Right on.” He said and I sank down in my chair.

                “Wow, that was lame.” Murphy muttered and I looked over at him, smiling.

                “Alexus Hardley.” She raised her hand and the guy next to her looked over smiling a bit.

                “Marshall Mathers.”

                “Here.” The guy beside her called out and both Alexus and I exchanged glances. Marshall. We didn’t even have to puke on him! A few names passed on as Alexus and I sat reveled in the most awesome seats in the classroom. Next to two cute guys, and next to each other.

                “I love College.” Alexus whispered and I laughed softly. Murphy smiled softly still watching me. I could feel his eyes. Who cares? A gorgeous guy was staring at me. Alexus passed me a note that said I f*****g love college.  I looked at her and smiled nodding in agreement. 



© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
Added on May 29, 2012
Last Updated on May 29, 2012