Kiss That Girl.

Kiss That Girl.

A Chapter by ShadyGirl763
"

Bobby gets her first kiss..

"

02: Kiss That Girl


            “Hey.” Murphy Flintmore jogged up to me and Alexus nudged my shoulder. I looked up and he smiled. “Lit Class.” He bobbed and weaved a bit before holding his arms out. “Me too!”

            “Was that a dance?” Alexus teased and he shrugged. Marshall came into the classroom, slamming his books down before crossing his arms. I glanced over at Alexus who shrugged.

            “Everything alright?” Murphy spoke up.

            “F**k you.” Marshall spat not even turning around.

            “Oh�"kay. I think that answered that question.” Murphy smiled at me before he slid into his chair. “Sit with me?” He questioned and I looked at Alexus who shrugged before sitting behind me. “So, what’s your next class?”

            “Study hall.” I whispered and he chuckled. “What?”

            “Seems like the school loves me today. Same classes.” He pointed before the door opened and the teacher walked in.

            “Welcome to English Lit�"“ The door opened and Adam slipped into class. Alexus giggled as he rushed into the seat beside her.

            “Busy flirting in the hallway there, Lambert?” Murphy lifted an eyebrow but Adam didn’t speak. Instead he shot him a dirty look. He shrugged before looking back at me. “I guess everyone’s having a rough day today.”

            “I found out something that I didn’t want to know today.” Adam teased Alexus in a singsong voice. “Gossip like full on. But, let’s not talk about it right now.” He folded his hands over his lips and shifted his dark eyebrows in her direction.

            “So, what do you do for fun?” Murphy flashed me a smile that was enough to make my insides quiver.

            “Mostly…” I swallowed. “Mostly just writing.

“Lit class must be your b***h then.” He joked and I shrugged. He scratched the hair beneath his chin as he focused his attention on the class. A folded up piece of paper fluttered over my shoulder and I looked back to see both Alexus and Adam looking at me. I slowly unfolded it.

“Puke now or forever hold your peace.” The paper read and I laughed.

“So, you wanna do something sometime?” Murphy lifted an eyebrow as he looked back over at me. “You know if you aren’t busy, and you like to hang out and stuff. My friends and I have awesome parties.”

“Yeah.” I sighed. “That’d be cool.”

“Nice. Your friends can come too if they want.” He looked back at Adam and Alexus. Adam scoffed.

“Maybe. If I’m not too busy doing better things in my life.” Adam replied back snootily. Alexus shoved his shoulder playfully. “We’ll be there.”

“Yeah so will I.” Marshall piped up and Alexus lifted an eyebrow. “What time does it start?” He turned from his huddled up position in front of the desk to us.

“Six.” Murphy replied, his eyes still on me.

“Okay, I’ll be there.” I smiled softly.

“Cool.” He smiled closing his book.

-

“I’ll see you guys back at the dorm?” I smiled and Alexus nodded as I made my way down the university. As I walked, I felt two arms yank mine and I tumble backwards. “What the�"“ I exclaim as I’m pulled into a classroom near me.

“It’s just me.” Murphy smiled before sitting back on the desk. “I just couldn’t wait to see you.” His eyes lit up as he stared at me. “What’s up?”

“I don’t know. You tell me. You’re the one who pulled me into this classroom. It’s all empty and abandoned. I feel like you’re going to rape me.” I joked and he laughed a soft chuckle.

“Not rape you.” He smiled. “Maybe uh�"“ He inched in closer to me until our eyes met. I smiled softly as he eased in and his lips softly touched mine. My first kiss ever… This day will go down in history. On my blog, in my diary….

He pulled me closer and slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly, it came to me what was happening. I pulled away. “I’m sorry. I just met you.” I breathed out and he laughed.

“The way I see it. There are high school relationships, and there are college relationships. High school where we pretend like we have to do the awkward getting to know each other, and college where we just say ‘f**k it’ and do what we want.”

“Rela�"“ I stopped myself slowly.

“Come see me tonight.” He kissed my forehead before exiting the room.

-

“And he kissed you just like that?” Alexus asked as I straightened out my dress in the mirror. “Don’t you think that’s a little weird?” She asked as I pushed another coating of eyeliner against my eyelid.

“The way I see it. There are high school relationships where we pretend like we have to do the awkward getting to know each other thing. Then there’s the college thing, where we just say ‘f**k it’ and do whatever we want.” I smiled proudly at the job I’d done on my eyes.

“Did he tell you that or is that what you feel?” Adam asked as he surveyed the clothes Alexus had laid out on the bed. I looked over at him before crossing the room to pick up a pair of earrings. “Right, so he did.”

“I swear I don’t think I’ve felt this way about any other guy.” I gushed. “The heart beating fast when our lips touched, it was like magic…” I fantasized about my first kiss again and Alexus shook her head amusedly.

“Well, Bobby, we can’t all be as lucky as you. Marshall may not even show up to this stupid thing.” She threw a sweater over her head. “So, this is my party attire. I’m going for the�"I don’t really like parties because they’re stupid look. Am I pulling it off?”

“Totally hipster.” Adam teased and she pushed him playfully.

“Kim.” I smiled when she walked into the room. She looked up and stared at us all, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. “Are you going to the party tonight? It’s supposedly really big, and a lot of people are going to be there.”

She scoffed before laying down in her bed. “I don’t do parties.”

“Right, you only do men.” Alexus laughed rolling her eyes. “Let’s go.”



© 2012 ShadyGirl763


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

472 Views
Added on June 3, 2012
Last Updated on June 3, 2012