Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Joseh

August 29 2009


Today is the day I get sent to earth by my parents to kill a human girl who is supposedly going to eventually penetrate Karanlık and take over. Honestly, I don’t see why they’re so worried about some stupid prophecy. How could a human girl take over? I mean, a human stands no chance against us…Heartless? I guess that would be the English term for it.


By the way, my name is Nereus, but to the humans I’ll be known as Alex, Alex Conway. I’m one of the sons of the rulers of Karanlık, our home land. Another dimension I guess. Hopefully you caught on that I wasn’t human. I look like a human, I can act like a human, but I’ve never and I will never feel like a human. We don’t feel emotions, at all. Except maybe anger and pride and lust and greed…But never happiness or sadness or love or hate, and that’s why killing this girl is going to be so easy. I’ve been trained for this moment since I can remember, I’ve mastered the art of faking emotions, and I know how humans work. The only thing I can’t do is cry, but it’s not like I’d need to. Human guys never cry anyway. All I have to do is get her to trust me, fall in love with me, and get her to completely give herself to me. Then I can kill her. This’ll be as easy as 1 2 3.



© 2010 Joseh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on February 12, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010


Author

Joseh
Joseh

The city I'm in, creeper, Canada



About
I'm a 17 year old girl who draws and writes to express herself. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Joseh


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Joseh