Chapter Two and a Half

Chapter Two and a Half

A Chapter by Joseh

My lower jaw fell in shock. I quickly shut my mouth, feeling bewildered. I didn’t know what it was that he was going to say, but those words definitely weren’t it.


“For what?” I asked in almost a whisper. 


“For right now? What I mean is: I know you don’t want to talk to me. I know that this is probably the last place you want to be right now, but to tell the truth...” He trailed off again, taking a drink of beer. “What I mean to say is: I’m sorry for everything. I’m sorry for making it seem like you were last on my list of importance, when you were right up there. I-”


“Why are you telling me this?” I asked. My fists were clenched, making my knuckles whiten around my purse’s strap.


“Because I miss you.” He stated simply, leaning back and taking a deep breath. “Look around me, Jaime. My life is s**t. All I do is get high and drunk while jamming, instead of a job, I sell drugs, I never talk to my mom anymore, I rarely see my sisters, and I don’t remember the last time I saw my dad, my friends talk about the same things over and over and do the same things every f*****g day, and to top it all off, a zombie could keep up a conversation more than my girlfriend ever could. She f*****g drives me insane. She’s not you. None of them were you.” He let it all out, and I just sat there. I started getting mad. I started getting mad because he was making me fall for him all over again after all those months it took to get over him. I couldn’t let him get to me again, I just couldn’t. Not after everything he’d put me through.   



© 2010 Joseh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on May 25, 2010
Last Updated on May 25, 2010


Author

Joseh
Joseh

The city I'm in, creeper, Canada



About
I'm a 17 year old girl who draws and writes to express herself. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Joseh


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Joseh