Chapter 1. Thomas.

Chapter 1. Thomas.

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl
"

Blue lips... is just the beginning

"

The present day
I was in heaven; a girl had her arms wrapped around my neck, whilst a devilish smile planted its self on her crimson lips. She placed them on mine, giggling slightly into my mouth. I had my hands placed firmly on her waist, stopping myself from being tempted. If I had sex with her, there would just be too many strings attached for my liking, and she would only cry if I broke her heart, which in my case was very likely.
"What time is it?" I asked suddenly, kicking myself for not paying attention before. What was wrong with me today? First I nearly broke my no-sex-till-I-know-it-is-right rule, and this was definitely not right seeing as Stacy was a bit of a slag, and now I forget about my special class. It is like the only lesson I like, so I must be ill or something!
"Half past six baby." She murmered, nibbling on my earlobe. I shuddered, and pulled away from her. S**t, that was definitely wrong. Since when have I ever liked Stacy? Oh, that's right... I don't!
"Right..." I muttered uncomfortably, picking up my school bag and slinging it over my shoulder. I had... oh thats right, no time to run from the 'girls' student quarters all the way to the main building, and I was an OK runner, but it took me five minutes when I wanted to run. Now, funilly enough, I was not in the mood. "Look, this has been a mistake, and I really, REALLY need to go." Stacy shot me a look that was worth daggers, before walking over to the door.
"Get out." She said quietly, and when she realised that I wasn't getting it, "Get out you stupid jock!" was thrown at me like ice cold water. "I knew you were a d****e, I only made out with you because I felt bad about your mum!" I turned to face her, my face going red.
"Ouch, that hurt." I chuckled, pretending to look sad. I mock wiped an eye, and then made my way backwards over to the stairs. It was not untill I actually got there, that I realised that a line of frost had appeared where I walked. I brushed it off, it was probably just something to do with the schools air vents, which by the way, I can't remember ever working. "G'night sweetie, I hope you are in a better mood tommorow... Maybe you will have finished your period by then." My head jolted back as it was struck by a pink flip-flop, and there was a fustrated cry from behind me. "Yes, I love you too!"

"Tom, where the hell have you been?" Miss Miles asked me, her eyebrows raised into her blond fringe. She was stood at the front of the classroom, a peice of chalk in her hands, and the other three pupils watched me with a smirk on their faces. I looked around, before taking a seat right at the back where  I normally sat with James, all eyes still on me. "Would you care to answer my question? Now!"
"Um, where's James?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Hey, it worked, so I was not complaining. Miss Miles' face dropped slightly, and she nervously flicked the back of her hand. I raised my eyebrows in a similar way to how she had before, mocking her. "Would you care to answer my question." The teacher suddenly snapped out of her trance, and looked at me with stern eyes.
"Yes, he is having a... chat with Mr Kenedy." She said, biting on her bottom lip, which even I knew made her look majorly hot... She was only four years older than us, so it is not weird... OK, it is, but was I the only one who heard the hesitation in her voice then? Laura had her eyes narrowed at the teacher, and looked back to me. I shrugged my shoulders, and pouted slightly, before her middle finger shot towards me. Ahh, such a kind soul! "Now, answer me Tom, where were you?"
"I was with a girl." I muttered, giving her the evils. She threw her head back laughing, and I turned to face Laura. She wasn't looking at me, but she had a bit of a confused and slightly annoyed expression on her face from what I could see. She had always been a weird kid, so don't ask me. "Happy now? What are you dip s***s staring at?" I scowled at Levana and Ally the twins, as they gawped at me. I don't know why Levana was watching, seeing as she was going out with James, but Ally was obviously just staring at me because of my stunningly good looks.
"If you have broken the school rules..." That was as far as out student teacher got before I cut her off with an irritated growl.
"Not that is has ANYTHING to do with you," I hissed, kicking my feet against the table leg. I noticed that there was a white mark that looked suspiciously like ice where my foot had made contact with the metal, but I was on a roll, and no one was stopping me now. "Actually it is destroying the privacy that I as a student deserve, but no. I did not have sex with Tracy, because she is a skank. Again: are you happy NOW?" The three girls sniggered, Laura looking almost proud. What was WRONG with that girl?
"Jesus Tom, none of us wanted details." Miss Miles snapped, drawing something on the board with the chalk. It was a gene, well, a magnified gene anyway. She labled it, and next to it wrote 'CHANGE' in large spindly handwriting. "Right, now with todays lesson... I suppose this is all going to be along the lines of what Tom had been talking about a minute ago."
"S**t, have we got a sex ed. class today?" Laura suddenly asked rolling her red coloured eyes. She shot me a look that said 'Great, thanks for reminding her.' I brushed it off, and looked over at miss, counfusion swimming at the edges of my mind. Miss Miles ignored the language that Laura had used, as it wasn't a new thing in our special class were always like that. I wasn't even sure what was so special about us, because most of us were average, grade wise.
"No, we do not have a Sex Education class." The teacher chuckled looking at the awkward faces in the room. "But, do you remember when you first started going through puberty?"
"Yeah, it was a f*****g nightmare." I muttered. I took a peice of gum out of my pocket, and began chewing on it. OK, so it was covered in dust and crap, but what doesn't kill you (and I was sure it wasn't going to), makes you stronger. "But we've gone through that already." I coughed to hide up my 'most of us' comment. "So, why are we doing that?"
"Haven't you ever thought about why you guys are in a 'Special' class?" Yes, just now you prick. She watched us all nod tentivly. "Well, today is the day that you get to find out." We all murmered things like 'Great' and 'Woohoo' in sarcasm, while Laura clapped her hands like a seal. I looked down at the table, and saw that it was streaked with frost and ice, and my hands felt warm, but they were a pale blue. I plopped my hands on my lap, but not before miss had seen the odd colour. "And it looks like Tom is already realising what."
She came over and looked at my eyes. "You see? Tom's eyes used to be a dark brown, and what colour are they now?"
"They're blue.... real bright blue." Ally murmered, as the three teenagers came over and sat by desks around me. "And whats with the colour of your skin dude?" I looked up at them all, panick hidden in my eyes. They were taking the piss... right? "It's all... Woah, there goes your hair."
"Can someone put the heating on?" Levana asked, goosbumbs covering her slim arms. I smiled at her, but she just pulled a face. I could feel my head spin, and the heat radiated off me in visible streaks
"Right, we have to get Tom out of this room and by the grass." Miss muttered, pulling me up but quickly hissing and dropping my arm. "Get out now!"
"Why?" I asked, following her outside.

"Because in order for you to change, your heart is going to have to stop beating." The three girls were all walking behind me, and Laura covered her hand with the sleevs of her jumper before putting her arm around me. 'You're gonna be fine.' She mouthed, nodding her head.
"So I'm going to die?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. The teacher carried on walking, so I began following again.
"Yes." Was all she said. Well, I thought that was all she was going to say, but she carried on. "And when you do, you're going to go off with a bang. Didn't you see the white lights that were supposedly fireworks yesterday afternoon?" I nodded. But they WERE fireworks, right? "It was James." Oh, well that's promising. I was dieing... HOW F*****G LOVELY.



© 2012 JustSomeGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012


Author

JustSomeGirl
JustSomeGirl

United Kingdom



About
I love writing, and I love to share it with others. I am absoloutly insane, but it's what makes me; me. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl