Chapter 3 - Levana

Chapter 3 - Levana

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl

OMG! Laura's such a hot head! I mean, did she seriously think for a minuet that Tom would go out with a mousy freak like her? He was loved by all these girls, and she thought... ha, my sides are splitting. I mean, hel-lo, this is not some crappy erotica book where everything goes all well, and then they go off to some room to have hot, steamy sex. Everyone knows that he only likes popular girls.

If I were single, he's me  kissing the balls of my feet, but I have my own beautiful boy; no matter how much people hate him, he will always be my Jam. Somehow everyone despises him, because he decided to ditch the football team for a chance in the ICT department... yeah, I didn't really understand either, but hey, it was his decision at the end of the day, and we should all respect that.

And then there was Ally... that lucky b***h. They practically got married infront of us, him groaping her waist and her... don't even get me started. It was like she was having an orgasm in front of everyone. Not cool.

"I wonder were miss is taking them all." She wondered out loud as I unlocked the door to my room, and pushed it open. She followed my inside, twisting the 1mm stretcher in her ear. She only wanted it because the hook looked 'wicked' (her words not mine), and so she only got the smallest that you can get. "It's like we're the last to hit f*****g puberty all over again."

"No, that was you last time." I corrected, setting my keys in their pot, and chucking my jeans coat over the red love seat before flopping on my bed. I kicked my shoes off, watching as Ally sat on the floor sighing. "What's wrong?" Other than the boy problem, I added sourly in my head.

"Nothing it's just..." She let out a huff of air, and bit on her lip. "Tom never knew that I liked him, at least I don't think he did, and now he knows it's like my BIG secrets out, and I don't have anything to keep to myself... I liked knowing that I fancied him, and I liked being able to chat with him normally. I mean, now it's going to be so awkward, and I'm not going to be able to tell him certain things any more."

"Right," I rolled my eyes, watching her pout from across the room as I opened the window and pulled out a cigarrett. I passed it to her after lighting it, and watched her take a long drag before continuing. "let me get this straight... the love of your life, just DIED - well sort of - and all you're interested in is the fact that you can't 'chat with him'." I paused, batting away a waft of smoke and coughing. "Look sis, everyone already knew, so to us, it's not big news. Hunky boy is another story. He's used to all the attention, so he won't spot the small signes as much, because he's such a clueless dick. We on the other hand, can't wait to get some drama going on; meaning we see EVERYTHING."

"Yeah, thanks for making me feel better." She huffed noisily, smoking away as she leaned against the wall. I just hated how pretty she was. I know I look exactly the same as her, but she didn't even try, yet she got her kohl outlined eyes just right so that they outlined her green eyes in a feline way, and her pixie hair DID make her look adorable. The truth was, I saw the way that boys looked at her, and it made me jealouse. I was fed up of being second best, so I made a new look, changed my personality, and became the worlds biggest b***h. My twin was the only one who actually saw the real me, and of course James when I wanted to convince him that I wasn't all hard and cowish (is that even a word?).

"Hey, don't complain." I mutter, slapping on some lipgloss and sinking into the soft pillows on my bed. "I paid Caroline Koi five bucks for that." Ally grinned, showing of her pearly white teeth. I really wanted to get my nose peirced like she had, but I know if I did, she would just know that I wanted to be like her. She had to find the DAMN look first didn't she?!

"What about James, ey?" She smiled sadly, and chucked a packet of crisps on my lap; BBQ beef, my favourite. Damn you Ally, why do I have to love you so much? "I'm real sorry Levvy, sounds like your boy's struggling a bit."

"Yeah," was all I could manage, closely followed by a sob which ripped out of my throat with such ferosity, that she quickly got to her feet, and sat next to me, letting me cry into her small shoulder.

"Don't cry Levvy." She cooed, passing me a scrunched up tissue, hell if it was used, I didn't give a damn. "He'll be fine... WE'LL be fine. We are going to get through this, and we are going to get that d********g boyfriend of yours back." She shrugged before adding, "and you can help me get Tom to go out with me someplace or another." which made me laugh to myself.

"I know we will..." I sighed, opening the bag, and taking out one of the crisps. I chewed on it before saying. "We need to get through this." I chomped through the packet within minutes, which really isn't suprising seen as I eat when I get stressed. "Do you think we can go see them?"

"Katrina said no." Ally pointed out, a smirk on her face that mirrored my own. Oh, I love it when we get that look. It means we both think the same thing. "I'm thinking... break in... how about you sis?"

"Oh, it's on like donky kong."

 

I lent over the wall, watching as someone got into the car with miss. She had to practically lift the man into the car, because his legs were missing from the knee downwards. I scrunched up my nose in pity. Yes, he wasn't letting us see the others, but he was disabled; even I didn't have it in me to take the piss of a disabled man. I might be mean, but not that mean.

"Are they leaving?" I ask in shock, picking some left over crisp from my back tooth. Ally shook her head, frowning slightly. She pulled out her phone, and held in the air. "No signal?" She shook her head angrily. "Figures, that's why James didn't call me."

"No, he didn't call, because he never had his phone." Ally grimaced, and pointed to a crate which I couldn't see in from where I stood. I walked towards it, my feet carrying me across the gravel as I held my breath. Inside where three phones - well, what would have been phones, had it not been for the fact that they had been sat on by the worlds fattest man, and driven over by a tractor... twice. It was now just a mesh of logo's and crappy batteries.

"Ally..." I whisper, brushing away my tears angrily before they even have a chance to fall. "We are getting them out of there before them f*****g.... ANIMALS, get a chance to return!"

As they pulled out of parking and dissapeared from view, I pounded towards the square building, which reminded me of a warehouse, and slammed my hand against the door, screaming my head off. There was a groan from inside, and I craned my head over to the window, but stopped when I realised that it was blacked out.

"James?" I asked, hammering against the door. There was a silence, and then a crash.

"Mother fu..." Someone muttered, and then there was another crash. "Levana?" I thought my heart was about to crash against my chest, and maybe fracture a few ribs or something.

"What was babe?" I asked in a panickstricken voice, and Ally pressed on the window besides me, making it let out this almighty crack as a peice of the blacked out window came away. S**t, two layers, one dark, and one clear. At least now I could see into the room... well, kind of.

The place they were in was dark, and I could only make out shadows and reflections, but one thing I could see, was that there were three bodies, all being held up with chains. My boyfriend groaned, and I heard the chains shift.

"What have they done?" Ally whispered, her eyes wide with fight. I grabbed her hand, and watched as something was sprayed on top of the three kids, making coughs rake out of James' mouth. "What's wrong with Tom and Laura?"

"I don't know." He answered honestly, coughing so loud that the chains crunched against eachother. "I've been out for a day or so, but I woke up this morning... the thing they're spraying us with I... I think it's stopping us from using our powers... I should be able to break through the chains, but I can't something's stopping me..."

"What do you mean, 'break through the chains'?" I laugh sheepishly, looking for something to break the windows with. "They look like an inch or more thick." I could hear him sigh, before doubling over as the spray came down on him again. "James babe, are you okay?"

"Does he f*****g sound OK?" Ally hissed, before dropping to the ground. She scrambled around for a few seconds, before standing with a metal strip in her hands. She passed it to me, before walking away. I lifted my hands high, and rammed it against the window, shards of glass flying off in all directions. I pulled myself back as it showered over me, closing my eyes tight shut so that none of the peices got in it.

"Ouch." I heard, Ally mutter, and then some more tinkling as the glass hit against the floor. "James, can you like, try and stay awake." My head snapped up, and now that light was being let in, I couls see his eyes droop slightly. "JAMES!" His eyes closed, and his chin hit his chest as he fell asleep.

I clambered up the window, bracing myself against the glass so that it cut into my palm. I leaped into the room, and winced as I felt somethig sharp shift into my hand; great, now I'd have to go to A and E or something with muliple glass wounds... I came up from my crouch, and ran over to James. I took his head in my hands, slapping it around a bit. My fingers pressed into his neck, and my breathing stopped as I realised there was no pulse going through his body. I started to panik, but stopped as he groaned loudly.

"Stupid." I cursed myself, and shook my head. He was already dead, of course there wouldn't be a pulse. My hand reached out, and I grabbed him, pulling his cold body towards me. "You stupid boy." I murmered to him, kissing his cheek as tears leaked out of my eyes. "Why didn't you come find me?"

"I tried, but you..." He stuttered, leaning on the chains and trying to get out. There was a thud, and I turned to face Ally who was soon over by a pole next to Tom, and tugging on the handle by it. The chains loosened, and she pulled his arms through the gaps, making him slide to the floor. As he was cold out, she took this time to peck him lightly on the lips, and then looking disgusted.

"That's gross..." She muttered to herself, as if no one was in the room with her. "I basically just kissed a dead person..." She shook her head, and quickly came over to us before doing the same to James' chains. "You did not see that."

"Nope I didn't anyway." James muttered, his eyes still closed. I helped him up, and by the time he was on his feet, Ally was pulling Lauren from where she hung. She lay her on the floor, not caring how, and then looked upwards. She pointed to a small hole, that at exactly that moment, sprayed again. It was like bloody febreeze motion detector...

"Can I borrow your cardigan?" She asked, biting on her lip; she was affraid that I'd say no or snap at her. Normally I would die if someone asked me that, shreaking to the heavens, but right now, I was going to be the real me, not the fake poxy slag. I pass the white jumper to her, and grimace as she shoves something by the wall, and climbs up to reach. She blocks the hole up, and jumps down grinning. "Bang, and the dirt is gone."

"Wrong advert sis." I point out, watching her go up to Tom and grasp his hands. "We aren't going to be able to get them both out."

"Yes we will." James yawned, a hand around my shoulder to support himself. "They sprayed us like, once every minute... Doesn't that mean, that we start to get our powers back after that time?" I looked at him as if to say 'and your point is?' James closed his eyes and sighed before adding, "I can carry them both out."

"Oh, so you're the macho man of the pack?" Ally muttered, sitting close to Tom. I looked up at my boyfriends stony face, and brush a finger down his chin. "Well, then it looks like we have to wait..."

"Look, Ally I love you and all, but shut the F**K up, OK?" She nodded, glaring at Laura. "You're nice to have got her down at all the way that she spoke to you earlier." I pointed out, smiling sadly.

"Yeah, well I'm not exactly killer material am I?" She brushed back a peice of her short hair, huffing quietly. "She doesn't mean bad, does she?" I don't know you tell me... "Just a little... ambitious. I mean, she lives in this whole dream land, and to be honest, I don't blame her." Ally looked up with tears in her eyes. "Life throws s**t at you, so you can't BLAME her for trying to fight against it."

I really felt sorry for my twin then. She looked like she was about to have a nervous break down, yet she still found it in her to talk about a complete cow in a good light. I looked up at James, seeing that his scowl had faded, and watched whilst Ally started to cry. The last time I had seen her this upset, she had been kicked out into the streets by our foster parents, and I had followed her, resulting in.... guess what? Me being kicked out too!

"Why do we have to do this? What if we kill ourselves before we change, hu? Can we get out of this, or will we just change early?" She screached, just as I felt James fidget. I glanced at him, as his body flickered slightly, and suddenly the weight of his arm seemed like a double decker bus, and when I tried to push it away, all I did was make him look at me funilly.

"James get your hand off me." I groaned as it weighed down my shoulder, feeling my back collapse down. I cry out, and rip myself away from him, hearing a loud snap.

"What on EARTH is going on here?!" Someone yells, and I black out.

 



© 2012 JustSomeGirl


Author's Note

JustSomeGirl
Sorry about the bad language...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on August 23, 2012
Last Updated on August 23, 2012


Author

JustSomeGirl
JustSomeGirl

United Kingdom



About
I love writing, and I love to share it with others. I am absoloutly insane, but it's what makes me; me. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl