Chapter 2. Ally.

Chapter 2. Ally.

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl
"

Strong language in this chapter.

"
Well Katrina Miles sure hadn't been lying about the whole dieing thing, hu? I placed a pair of sunglasses over my eyes, and watched as Tommy boy blew up twenty feet into the air. I felt like asking if anyone had any popcorn, but it seemed to me that it might not necissarily be the best time seeing as Tom was screaming at the top of his voice from all the way up in space.
"F**K ALL YOU WANKERS!" He screamed, not visible to us because it hurt your eyes like HELL. I picked up a peice of paper on the floor, and thought about it before chucking it into the flames and watching it burn. "I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN TO YO..." His voice suddenly stopped, and Tom fell down to the earth in a pit of blue and red.
"Is he dead yet?" I asked in a bored voice. Laura looked like she was about to burst into a fit of tears, and Levana... well, that's a whole other story. Miss frowned, running over to where Tom's crumpled body, and although he was dead, I thought the boy was over dramatising. OK, so he looked a bit... broken, and his face was about seventy shades too pale, but I'm sure he'd live... Sort of.
"Thomas?" Miss asked, her face panickstriken. I walked over to him, and kicked him once in the head, but stopped when I saw all the lovely looks that were sent my way all for the price of NOTHING. I sat besides him, watching his unmoving chest as it... well, didn't move. "It didn't take this long with James."
"Come on buddy, wake up." I muttered, shaking his cold shoulder. He didn't move, so I put my lips close to his ear, and to be honest, I was going to lick his cheek, but I remembered what happened last time I licked a frozen pole, so thought against it. Instead, I took my vocal chords out for an ickle walk, and yelled abuse down his ear drum. "OI, WAKE THE HELL UP. GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO US ALL DEAD BOY!" He moaned, only breathing so that he could make the sound.
"Will some one turn that bloody racket down?" He asked as he grodgily, pushing the palm of his hand into his eye to make them open. My god he gave me a shock when I finally got a glimps of them. One of them was a deep red, and I do mean red. Like the type of red that flows out of a cut when you slice it open, not that he was going to be able to go that now. However, the other one was a light blue like it had been before in the other room. "Wh... Why are you looking at me like that All?"
"Dude, your eyes are like a.... don't worry, they're cool." I grinned at him, but stopped. He looked beat; his face gaunt, and his normally perfect hair stuck up in all directions, hanging liply in dark strands. No way would Tom ever like to look like that. I dug in my red school bag, and produced a tub of hair gel that I always kept in my bag for my blond pixie hair whenever it looked  crap. I took a bit of the gel in my hands, and began to style his shaggy black hair so that it resembled some sort of Tom look-a-like. He thanked me, before trying to stand up, and just a word of advise: If you die, never ever EVER try to stand up less than five minutes later. It does crap all for your head.
"F**k, man why didn't you like... prepare us for this?" He muttered to our teacher once he had regained some sort of control over his body. I put a hand on his shoulder to stop him from collapsing to the ground again as he attempting to stand. His legs were shakey, but his breathing never started again. One minute he was too cold to touch, and the other it was the complete opposite but with hot. He was steaming, and I don't mean in the sexy way... mind he was quiet fit. Sort of punky like me, you know, the kind of guy that likes dark rock bands and black T-shirts that advertise them. He was like, my best friend in many ways, because even though all the girls fell for his drop dead gorgeous body (which is often flashed of in PE), he still treated some troubled goth girl like me as if I were normal. Of course, even with all that female attention, it's a well known fact that Tom would never have sex just for the sake of it, which makes all the guys think that he's gay. I don't think he is, I just beleive that he hasn't lost as many brain cells as all the other boys because he doesn't masturbate as much. Mind, only time would tell.
"I have a diet cola in my bag," I told him, beginning to look through my bag again. He put his hand on my own to stop me, making me cry out in pain as his scolding hot skin hit mine. He looked shocked, and pulled his hand back, a frown etching its self on his some how flawless face. As I said, he was hot, but this was something different. All of his features were fine and detailed and he... OH MY GOD, HE'S TURNING INTO A F*****G SPARKLY VAMPIRE! A hot one yes, but still a F*****G SPARKLY VAMPIRE! Tinkerbell was more deadly than Edward Cullen. He gave vampires a crap name, Dracula would have been ashamed you, you... imbacil!
"I am SO sorry." He whispered, focusing on my eyes. He narrowed his eyes, and then touched me again, this time his hand felt slightly flushed, but it wasn't like holding a hot iron. His blue eye glowed slightly, and the burn cooled slightly. "Sweet!" Tom laughed, looking down at the mark on my arm that wasn't smouldering anymore. "I can control it!"
"Of course you can!" Our teacher snorted, rolling her eyes and looking around at the grass. "It is your ability... there should be another one in that brick of yours." She paused to tap against his head, but quickly pulled it back when she heard the slightest of hisses. "Well, you might need a bit of practice... You're doing better than James at the minute..."
"What's wrong with James?" Tom asked, raising a perfect eyebrow, and then grimacing in pain as he realised that, HEY, he was dead. Man, he was so tired and sleepy, and it was the most sexy thing that I had EVER seen. "You said something about him getting to terms with things quicker." Miss Miles flicked a hand as if to say 'Something like that'.
"Yes, but his powers are a little... more difficult." She said, unsure of how to explain it. Suddenly, something dawned on me.
"Wait a minute," I said, making even Laura turn to face us after her sulk so that she was paying attention to me. "this is going to happen to me?" Everyone shared glances as they realised the same thing for them selves. Levana pouted, flicking her long blond locks behind her ears, and slapping on yet more lipgloss. She was like a s****y, but somehow kind, version of myself, with long hair and a s**t fashion sence. "So I'm going to get blown sky high, and you guys get to watch? Well, I better get good abilities that DON'T involve frying things."
"Do I have to eat blood?" Tom asked out of the blue, raising his hand as if he were in lesson. I raised my eyebrows, and laughed. He was such a dork. The kind of person that secretly has a thing for 'Star Wars'... I must ask him about that one day... "I mean, because I'm not hungry like I normally am... I'm ALWAYS hungry."
"You're dead." Lauren muttered, waving a hand over him. Tom looked at me, pulling a face, and I copied him. "You don't need to eat retard."
"I ALWAYS eat." He repeated, shaking his head. "I LIKE to eat milkshake. I LIKE to eat chicken dippers on a Pizza day, just to be extra. I even LIKE to eat that nasty hash brown mush that they serve on every other Wednesday." I sent him a joke kiss, and forced a smile. For a second, his face lit up, and... Woah, I made Thomas Shaw blush! Kill me now, this thing works wonders.
"Aw, baby." I mocked, as if I were his girlfriend... Oh, in my dreams! He smirked, and to be honest, for a dead guy, I REALLY liked him. "I'm sure you'll be able to keep that sexy body  of yours healthy by eating a load of s**t. That is IF you can still s**t." He shoved me in the arm, leaving a faint tingling, and smiled like a moron.
"Um, I am sure he can." The student teacher giggled, going red and hiding a frown. "I don't think you HAVE to eat, but if you wish, I don't see why not." Tom looked as if someone had just told him that he was the next heir to the thown. "And Ally, please STOP with that blasted language of yours."
"Please don't tell me that you've never sworn before." Laura laughed, shaking her head violently. Tom shruggs to me, as if to say 'Yeah, I don't know either.' and I got pushed into his now normal heated hands as Laura pushed me into him.
"Jesus, what is your problem girl?" I asked, standing upright and sticking out my chest slightly. She shoots me a look that says 'It's on b***h!' all over. Oh, this twonk does truly not know what she's on about.
"You are trying to take him away from me!" She screached in my ear, shoving me again as she indicated to Tom. Oh, s**t. I forgot. She had some real freaky obsession over the boy. In her room, Ally had photos of Tom above her bed, and she spent her time ringing me up, and asking if I thought that Tom would find some certain T-shirt cute. She spent so much time telling me about her love for him, that she never stopped and asked me about mine. It has been like this since bloody year six, and she STILL went on about him like he was god. I might sound bad, but trust me; this girl has nothing normal about her. "You never showed any interest in him before, so why now, Hu?!" She looked one screw short of the machine, if you know what I'm saying.
"Laura, calm it, I wasn't trying to take him away!" I said, my eyes wide in shock, and in some way, amusement. "Plus, you never even stopped to ask me. It was always 'Tom's so fit.' this, and 'Don't you think our eyes match?' that." I paused quickly to point at a stunned Tom. "Oh, by the way, no; your eyes don't match. They definitly don't know, and they never did anyway. Yours looked like someone had sucked the life out of them, and his were hazel with tiny moss coloured flecks now and again. I'm suprised you didn't notice, seeing as you spent every known moment of the last seven years stealing photo's of him from his MATE!" There was a loud slapping noise, and I put a hand up to my stinging cheek. "You B***H!"
"Hey, there's no need for that!" Tom yelled, standing infront of me so that I could feel the heat from his body penetrating through his clothes. He looked behind him to me, and smiled slightly. "She was trying to make a point, so leave her alone." See this is what I like about Tom. He is always such a hot head, and acts like a bad-boy all the time, but he KNOWS when something should be done. He knows when it's right to joke about how much he can make girls worship the ground he walked on, or more importantly the seats he sat on, because guess what?! Thomas' actuall arse touched the material that my butt sat on, which means we TECHNICALLY had sex! *Yawn*, the girls at my school were really pathetic. Anyway, he knows the difference between THAT, and when he should stop, and beat the living s**t out of someone. (Sorry, I was raised by wolves.)
"But I love you!" She yelled, and that's when I felt it. In my bag, I heard a smash, and I felt the liquid of from the container travel up my arm, and fling into the air. "I always have and always will."
"Um, has anyone got any tranquilizer?" I asked nervously as the diet cola snaked towards my face. It went in a long slither, and half dissapeared behind my head. Tom realised at the same time as I did what she was trying to do. "She's trying to drown me!" And with my own snack as well! Dang, that girl owed my forty-nine pence! The liquid suddenly fizzed away into mist, and I looked at Tom to see both of his eyes glowing red, and he spoke something under his breath. Once the cola was gone, and Laura looked over to me, hatred seething in her eyes, he walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around my waist, still looking at the quivering wreck of a girl.
"I'd take her over a pathetic b***h like you any day." He said quietly, his hand holding the small of my back. "No offence All, but I don't mean I'm going to go out with you. I'm just... Not now anyway." He added to me under his breath so that only I could hear. His arms reached out and sheilded me just in time for the loud BOOM, that came from Laura as the life exploded out of her lungs.


© 2012 JustSomeGirl


Author's Note

JustSomeGirl
I appologise for the strong language.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
Added on August 9, 2012
Last Updated on August 9, 2012


Author

JustSomeGirl
JustSomeGirl

United Kingdom



About
I love writing, and I love to share it with others. I am absoloutly insane, but it's what makes me; me. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by JustSomeGirl