Look Before You Leap-Ch. 3

Look Before You Leap-Ch. 3

A Chapter by Kawaiikitty96
"

Stay tuned! There shall be a dramatic incident in the next chapter!

"
Phin and I began sitting together at lunch everyday. For the most part, he let me do the talking, and he always listened. I was growing really fond of him. I'd also gradually developed an acquired taste for his piercing eyes. Though they were foreboding, there was something sexy and alluring about Phin's eyes. The empty feeling that Molly's departure had left in my heart was no longer existent. I still texted Molly frequently, though, and told her all about Phin. I could tell she eventually grew a little tired of it.
On Friday at lunch, I told Phin about my parents' nonstop fighting and how much it scarred me. Phin nodded and said, "I imagine you would like to completely distance yourself from the contemporary situation of your family," he declared. I agreed. "I'm afraid I do not have the capability to help you do that, but I could temporarily help you," he suggested. "How so?" I inquired anxiously. Phin grinned and said, "You could stay at my residence for a few hours after school today." I beamed. "I'd love to!" I proclaimed. As I hugged Phin's neck, the bell rang, and Phin gathered his and my books.


© 2014 Kawaiikitty96


Author's Note

Kawaiikitty96
Stay tuned! There shall be a dramatic incident in the next chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014
Tags: teen, scifi, lesson, book, teenager, love, depression, loneliness


Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing
Crushing Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96