Look Before You Leap-Ch. 4

Look Before You Leap-Ch. 4

A Chapter by Kawaiikitty96
"

The dramatic, and almost deadly, decision occurs in this chapter.

"
I texted my mom after school and told her I was going to stay at a friend's house for a little while. She replied, "Ok." Clutching his and my schoolbooks in his arms, Phin flashed a heartwarming smile at me as we headed down the steps at the front of the school. "I wish I had a decent ride to offer you, but my parents have to be at a meeting in ten minutes, and apparently, I'm not of legal driving age yet, so we'll have to walk home," he admitted. I shrugged. "It's okay," I said, "How old are you?" He thought for a moment, and then replied, "Thirteen." Smiling, I declared, "I'm thirteen too! When's your birthday?" Once again, there was a pregnant pause, indicating that Phin was thinking of how to answer the question. "November," he finally said.
Before long, we arrived at Phin's house. As we walked in the door, a petite, blonde woman in a fancy black dress was helping the mysterious man I'd seen earlier in the week to put on a tie. "You must be Carolina! I am Xenophin's mother. It is a pleasure to become 
acquainted with you. Xenophin has described you multiple times. You are indeed a very attractive youth," she stated. I blushed as she shook my hand. She had the same eyes as that of Phin and the mysterious man, whom I now assumed was Phin's father. "I'm Phin's father," the man affirmed, confirming my assumption, "I believe I saw you walking down the street recently," he stated. "Yes, on Sunday afternoon" I said. He shook my hand. "We must leave now if we are to arrive at the meeting on time," said Phin's mother. As they walked out the door, they bid us adieu and we reciprocated. 
Once his parents were officially gone, Phin turned to me and grinned mischievously. Stepping closer to me, he caressed my back with his hand and then let it stay on the small of my back. With his other hand, he put his fingers underneath my chin and lifted my head to directly face him. I was nervous: I'd never been kissed before. Pecks on the cheek from my mother didn't count. Phin's touch made me feel as if I had, not only butterflies, but butterflies with ADHD in my stomach. Phin sighed as his glacier-colored eyes gazed into mine. "I hope I perform this illustration of affection correctly," he stated. Shutting his eyes, he leaned in, and our lips met. Slowly, our tongues met. It gave me a climatic and euphoric feeling that I never wanted to end. Departing his mouth from mine, Phin combed through his jet-black hair with his fingers and said, "That experience was quite lovely. Would you like to perform it again?" With glee and excitement, I readily agreed. Once again, his lips collided with mine and our tongues intertwined. Afterward, I realized that I needed to use the restroom. Phin showed me where the restroom was located, and I relieved myself. In the restroom, I got a strange feeling that I was being watched. I decided that it was just my nerves acting up from being kissed for the first time in my life, and I proceeded to wash my hands. I dismissed my feelings of insecurity and left the restroom.
I couldn't find Phin at first, but when I felt a set of arms wrap around my waist and a sexy voice whispering reassuringly into my ear, I knew it was him. "Let us go upstairs to my bedroom," Phin suggested. I didn't know what to say. Phin didn't seem like the kind of person to betray me, but I was afraid that his room would be a perfect spot for him to take advantage of me with little chance of getting caught. Reluctantly, I agreed, and we made our way upstairs. Holding my hand, Phin flipped the switch to turn on his lamp and playfully pinned me down on his bed. I giggled as he nuzzled my neck. He lifted my shirt a little and kissed my belly. "We should get married," he stated as he ran his fingers down my waist. I was a little surprised that he popped the question so soon, but I figured that it wasn't as if we'd just met: we'd known each other for just a little less than a week. Still, I had doubts. "You want to get married this soon?" I inquired. Phin smiled slyly and said, "I am sure that you would be glad to leave your chaotic life at home behind and live with me. I will never let what happens in your current house to happen in yours and my house." I considered this notion. "Yeah, we should get married!" I declared. Phin ceased his affections. "It's done, then!" He affirmed, "Come along. Let us go get married right now!" I was baffled. "Now?" I said, dumbfounded.


© 2014 Kawaiikitty96


Author's Note

Kawaiikitty96
The dramatic, and almost deadly, decision occurs in this chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on May 18, 2014
Last Updated on May 18, 2014
Tags: teen, scifi, lesson, book, teenager, love, depression, loneliness


Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing
Crushing Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96