Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific-Vol 1 Chapter 1

Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific-Vol 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kawaiikitty96
"

First chapter of volume 1 of Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific. In this chapter, the dance committee is having a meeting

"

chapter 1

At one of our last committee meetings before the Halloween dance, I rolled my eyes as Patty Hex and my best friend Tara Jones argued over what colors the decorations should be. "Yellow and orange would be nice because they're both Halloween colors and they're the colors of candy corn," Patty declared. "But yellow is way too mainstream. We should use magenta and orange to mix things up a little," Tara protested. Didn't they realize that two bright colors put together without a dark color would look unforgivable tacky? Clearing my throat, I proclaimed, "If we're going to put two bright colors together, we'll need to include a dark color too." Seizing a black marker, a lime green marker, and orange marker, I drew a streamer of each color on a white sheet of paper. "See how festive that looks?" I said, displaying the drawing before the entire dance committee. Tara nodded. "Yeah, that does look good." Patty seemed pleased as she admitted, "That'd be great for the Halloween theme." I smiled as the adviser announced, "It's official then. We'll use black, light green, and orange streamers." Tara glanced my way and professed, "Wow, Tammy, you have a solution to almost every problem." Smiling smugly, I said, "They don't call me Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific for nothin'!"



© 2014 Kawaiikitty96


Author's Note

Kawaiikitty96
Stay tuned! It gets better, I promise! I'll have the next chapter uploaded soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on November 2, 2014
Last Updated on November 2, 2014
Tags: fiction, realistic fiction, romance, teen, girl, slice of life, teenage girl, nerd, chic


Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing
Crushing Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96