Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific-Vol.1 Ch. 3

Tammy the Tremendous and Terrific-Vol.1 Ch. 3

A Chapter by Kawaiikitty96
"

Tammy goes to the mall with Tara and mentions her dilemma

"
Ch. 3

"Keep your cell phone on and don't go home with any boys, no matter how nice they may seem. Love you," Mom asserted as she dropped me off at the mall Saturday. "Yeah, yeah," I muttered, "Love you."
I met Tara at the front of Dillard's and helped her pick out some dresses on clearance to try on. "Too Paris Hilton," I confessed when she donned a gaudy puke pink dress. "Too Avril Lavigne," I professed as she tried on a striped black and white dress that reminded me of prison garb. After trying on at least ten dresses that didn't suit her personality or figure, Tara finally tried a modest, light blue dress that matched her eyes and fit her perfectly. "Perfect!" I exclaimed. Tara giggled and said "I know" as she admired herself in the mirror.
We pored over the makeup section, and I soon found some eyeshadow to match my Tink costume and some dainty pink lipstick. Tara got new eyeliner and lip gloss. As we made our way to the register, I brought up my dilemma: "Tara, do you have any advice for asking a guy to a dance?" Tara turned to face me and said, "Yeah, don't do it! Let him ask you!" I groaned. "But he doesn't even know I exist!" Smiling mischievously, Tara inquired, "You're thinking of asking Tony, aren't you? It's really obvious that you like him, Tammy. Whenever he walks by, you seem to fall into a trance." Damn, Tara was good with analyzing the clues. With a heavy sigh, I admitted that she was right. "Tammy, don't waste your time on him. He's dumb and has a reputation for breaking hearts. He probably has at least three girlfriends right now. You should look for a guy like Rick...But not Rick. He's mine." Her voice became very protective-sounding with the last few words. "Don't worry, Tara. I'm not after Rick and I know what I'm doing. Tony may have a bad reputation, but I can change him," I clarified. Tara rolled her eyes. "If you say so."


© 2014 Kawaiikitty96


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
Added on November 5, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014
Tags: fiction, realistic fiction, romance, teen, girl, slice of life, teenage girl, nerd, chic


Author

Kawaiikitty96
Kawaiikitty96

LA



About
Hello, I'm Viv. Writing is my escape from the horrors of reality. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism on my writing, and if you'd like me to do the same for you, I'll do it. I'm a coll.. more..

Writing
Crushing Crushing

A Story by Kawaiikitty96