Kh3 Prologue

Kh3 Prologue

A Chapter by KehliePaige
"

this is the prologue to my story. Post comments and I hope you like it. Please rate, any feed back is appreciated.

"

Prologue

Sora, Riku, and Kairi finally return back home to Destiney Islands. I’d hate to be the one to break it to them but they are not going to be there much longer. The heartless and nobody’s are in a much bigger feud than ever before.

No one can even estimate the number of heartless and nobodies prepared to fight each other. They don’t just plan to destroy each other, but in order to grow in numbers they plan on destroying all of the worlds bringing everything we all know into the darkness.

When they arrived back on the small home island of Destiney Islands they were surprised to see all their friends there.

Along with their friends was a messenger sent from Disney castle to alert the young heroes of yet another oncoming danger in which they needed to help with. They needed to help King Mickey with the darkness. He also told them that they needed more help than just themselves.

I could help them, and I would probably be their greatest asset, but I refuse to be of any help to them. They may be heroes, but they are the cause of my four friends’ deaths.

My friends Axel, Namine, Roxas, and Xion, all died either protecting them or through some way involving them. I will not be involved with them. I would rather see them suffer for what they made my friends go through.

Who am I you ask? I’m a monster, a being with no control over my actions, no soul, no heart, no conscience, and no freedom. My name is of no importance, you will never meet me and if you ever do your heart will be gone before you lay eyes on me. I’m nothing more a weapon, a tool of destruction, all I ever knew is in the darkness, and even I have been drenched in the evilness in the dark. I fell into the darkness and I will never be able to be whole again. It wasn’t my choice.

I would do anything to be whole again, to be able to feel anything. I’ve gone so long without emotion that I cannot remember the last time I had felt anything. I’m numb to all emotions, my tears all dried, and my heart stopped long ago. I am but a mere fragment of what I used to be, only the skin of the little girl who had died many years ago. I am the most feared monster, I am a nobody. I am a nobody that even Xemnas himself fears.



© 2011 KehliePaige


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011


Author

KehliePaige
KehliePaige

NH



Writing
Kh3 Chapter 1 Kh3 Chapter 1

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 2 Kh3 Chapter 2

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 3 Kh3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by KehliePaige