Kh3 Chapter 1

Kh3 Chapter 1

A Chapter by KehliePaige
"

This is a rather brief chapte. Each chapter represents the actions done in one world at a given time. So the length of chpters will vary greatly. Yet again, any feedback is appreciated.

"

Chapter one: Destiney Islands

Sora wakes up on the beach on Destiney Islands, the scent of the ocean breeze surrounds him and he feels pleased to be back at home. He looks around and sees the tree that Riku used to always lay in, and all of his friends have returned from the darkness. Selphie, Wakka, Tidus, Kairi, and Riku were all on the island safe and sound, and the great hero could finally relax.

Then Kairi and Riku sneak up on Sora and dump a bucket of water on his face. The splash of the water on his face makes him jump up. He quickly turns around to face Riku and Kairi who were laughing to each other. Sora scratches the back of his head and giggles himself.

"Wake up sleepy head," Kairi says, giggling to herself afterwards.

"Yeah, you don’t want to be late. Kairi and I are already all set to go see King Mickey." Riku said, looking at the sky in deep thought. I wonder if there are more worlds out there that we didn’t save. More worlds, more people that are lost in the darkness, that need the keyblade to bring them back into the light, he thought.

Sora laughed then got up. He looked at his friends and said, "Well King Mickey isn’t going to wait all day, let’s go!"

Sora was about to run for the gummi ship but Riku was already ahead of him and called back, "Sora I bet I’ll beat you to the ship.

Sora started chasing after Riku, knowing that Riku would beat him. Riku had always been the faster of the two and he was also taller than Sora now. After Riku had gone into the darkness Sora had missed their competitions.

Though Riku was stronger than Sora in many ways, Sora had always been stronger in heart. Sora’s heart was pure and Riku’s had darkness in it, the same darkness that was in my own heart. Kairi herself was also pure of heart and soul. Sora’s heart was so pure and big that he had given Kairi some of his heart in order to save her from the darkness. He saved her soul and now has her heart.

Riku loves to be with his friends but things started to get awkward when Sora and Kairi started to go out. Riku feels as if he’s a third wheel in the friendship. Riku was still deep in thought thinking of what would be in store for them this adventure. I wonder if there is someone for me out there in one of those worlds maybe in the darkness to never be seen. I’ve been in the darkness and behind the door to darkness. The darkness is far more vast then the light.

While Riku was in thought he slowed down dramatically, then he eventually stopped moving and stood staring at the sky. Sora ran past him then turned around and stood next at his best friend’s side. Kairi eventually caught up to them and stood next to Sora panting and leaning on her knees. She looks up at them and then scolds them, "Why do you guys have to run so fast, you know I can never keep up with you guys."

Sora looked at Kairi and put his finger on his lips and shushed her. Kairi felt annoyed about being told to be quiet. She put her hands on her hips and looked over at Riku, expecting him to say something to take Sora’s side like always. The look on her face turned from being angry to be worried once she saw Riku.

"Riku’s doing it again," Sora whispered to Kairi.

"Why does he randomly just do that? He never did it before. Why now?" Kairi questioned.

Sora shrugged just as Riku finally came to his senses. He looked over to Sora and Kairi and saw them whispering to each other and said, "What are you two talking about? I thought we were going to see Mickey."

Sora and Kairi looked at Riku then each other with a puzzled expression on their faces. They always got confused when Riku come out of daydreaming. Though Riku was more confused than both of them combined.

Riku walked the rest of the way to the ship; he had a headache and was shaking his head while holding it. When he finally got to the ship Kairi and Sora were already buckled in and ready to go. Riku went to his seat and buckled in and got ready to leave and go see Mickey.

Riku looked out the window and a small sparkle caught his attention. A light in the sky had flickered three times then disappeared. The second time was noticeably longer than the other two times.



© 2011 KehliePaige


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011


Author

KehliePaige
KehliePaige

NH



Writing
Kh3 Prologue Kh3 Prologue

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 2 Kh3 Chapter 2

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 3 Kh3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by KehliePaige