Kh3 Chapter 2

Kh3 Chapter 2

A Chapter by KehliePaige
"

This takes place at Disney castle. Any feed back is appreciated again. Thank you for reading.

"

Chapter Two: Disney Castle

The gummi ship docked in Disney Castle, and Sora, Kairi, and Riku left the ship and looked around them. Chip and Dale hopped over to the heroes, and when they got to them the happily squeaked simultaneously, "Sora, we’re so happy to see you back. King Mickey is expecting you in the Throne Room with Queen Minnie. We’re sure that Donald and Goofy will be happy to see you’ve returned."

Sora was happy to be back in Disney Castle and leaned down towards Chip and Dale and said, "I’m so happy to be back, too. I can’t wait to see Donald and Goofy again either." He smiled and gave Chip and Dale a thumbs up.

Riku gave Sora a slight push and said, "We should probably go and see King Mickey now"

Sora stumbled then turned around and put his hand on Riku’s shoulder and said, "Sure. Let’s go see what Mickey wanted us here for in the first place."

Riku nodded and then the three walked towards King Mickey’s Throne Room. Once they left the Engine Room they noticed three pillars in the garden. One had a shield, one had a wand, and the last had a sword.

Sora and Kairi kept walking toward Mickey’s Throne Room and Riku stopped and put his hand on his head. Voices were talking in Riku’s head, and I took this time to try to talk to him through the voices. Riku! Riku! You must help! I shouted in Riku’s mind.

"What do you want," Riku asked seeming in pain.

I was thrilled that he could actually hear me in his head. I decided to tell him what I wanted him to do. You have to help me Riku! Go to- I managed to get out before his thoughts were interrupted by Sora.

He grabbed Riku by the shoulder and shook him gently. "What the matter Riku," he asked with concern in his voice.

Riku shook his hand off of his shoulder and continued walking. "It’s nothing Sora. Trust me," Riku replied.

Kairi looked over at Sora with a concerned look on her face. "Do you think he is okay," She asked in a worried trembling voice. Sora just merely shrugged, not knowing the answer and at the same time not wanting to know. They both feared Riku was going back into the darkness.

Riku walked ahead of them the rest of the way to Mickey’s Throne room, Kairi and Sora just behind him talking.

"Do you think he’s falling back into the darkness," Kairi asked.

"I don’t know Kairi, but I’m afraid he might be."

"You heard him talking to himself before right, Sora?"

"Yes I did, but that doesn’t mean he’s going back into the darkness, does it?"

"I hope not. We should keep a close eye on Riku though. I don’t want him to go back into the darkness, Sora. I don’t know what I would do if we had to fight Riku."

"Me neither. I mean it was hard enough doing it once."

Sora and Kairi decided it was better to drop the subject and worry about whatever problem Mickey had in store for them. They continued down the hallway with their eyes on Riku.

Riku on the other hand was focused on who’s voice that was talking to him. It sounded familiar yet he couldn’t place a name on who it was. Thanks jerk, I thought to myself, you should know who I am by now.

"Why does your voice sound so familiar," he asked looking towards the sky.

From where I was laying I was looking at the sky towards the twinkle in the sky that was Disney castle. I looked toward the sparkle and I could sense the presence of darkness in Riku’s heart.

Even though there was so much space between Riku and I could feel his cold heart, the darkness that I was so used to feeling. I could live off of the darkness in Riku’s heart.

"It’s beautiful how dark his heart is. It almost pains me that I am going to have to kill him," I said with a smirk across face.

Riku was still looking up at the sky as he walked forward. He awoke from his thoughts when he ran into Donald, literally. He bumped into Donald then Donald got mad and yelled, "What’s wrong with you? Don’t you see me walking here? I said hi to you then you ran into me."

"I’m sorry Donald. I was kind of lost in thought," Riku replied looking back towards the sparkle in the sky. What is with that? Is that what’s trying to talk to me, he thought. You wish I was just a twinkle in the sky, I thought.

Riku winced. I knew he heard me and I smirked again, thrilled that I was able to scare him. Sora looked over at Riku when he winced and was wondering why he did that.

Donald walked around Riku and went to talk to Sora. "Sora we have to hurry. The King sent me to find you guys and get you to the Throne Room."

"Donald," Sora exclaimed grasping Donald in his arms, "I missed you guys."

Donald smiled and said, "I missed you too Sora, but we have to hurry. It is really important for the King to talk to you right now."

"Okay"

Sora, Kairi, Riku, and Donald all arrived in the Throne room. Queen Minnie was in her throne with Pluto be her side. She was petting Pluto. Goofy was pacing back and forth on the red carpet and King Mickey was in the back of the room staring at the far wall.

"Your highness, it’s Sora’," Donald announced.

King Mickey turned around and faced the door that they all just walked through. Goofy stopped pacing. Queen Minnie looked up from petting Pluto, and even Pluto’s eyes perked up from the Donald’s news.

"Howdy Sora," Goofy said.

"Hi Sora," Queen Minnie said.

"Hello all of you," Mickey said while walking towards them, "I have horrible news to tell you guys. The heartless and nobodies are both back."

"Oh no! What are we going to do," Queen Minnie exclaimed.

"Just leave it to us your Highness," said Sora.

"I’m sorry Sora. I wish that this time was just as easy as all the other times, but it isn’t"

Sora looked shocked at the sound of the news. Kairi’s hopes sank and Riku was still in deep thought and wasn’t paying much attention to the news Mickey was announcing.

"The Heartless are destroying more worlds. Every world that the destroy adds to the number of people they have to fight with. As their numbers grow higher so do the Nobodies numbers.

"The Heartless and Nobodies are planning an all out war with each other and they’re going to destroy every world while they are doing so."

"Well what do you want us to do your Highness," Sora asked.

"I need you, Goofy, Donald and your friends to go to see Jack Skellington. He told me that a young keyblade master is in his world. He says that she’s been living with him and Sally."

"Another keyblade master? That’s amazing news Mickey! Now there will be five of us," Sora said with excitement in his voice.

"There’s one problem though."

Sora and Kairi leaned forward shocked. Riku heard the news of the keyblade master and was paying attention carefully.

"Jack told me that he had asked her to join and she refused to join you guys."

"What!?" exclaimed Sora shocked.

"Why?" Kairi questioned.

Riku sighed to himself.

Mickey continued, "She refuses to join you guys unless you prove yourselves to her. She said if you kill a heartless in front of her she’ll join you."

"That’s easy," Sora said excitedly.

"What kind of heartless are we talking about," Riku asked leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

"I wouldn’t know? He said that she had one picked out for you to fight. A specific one."

"Alright I guess we should get a move on. We aren’t much help if we’re just sitting around," Sora said. He smiled then gave King Mickey a thumbs up.

Donald and Goofy went over towards Sora and they walked out the door. They were followed by Sora, Riku and Kairi, whom were saying their goodbyes.

"Goodbye King and Queen," said Kairi.

"See you later your Highnesses," exclaimed Sora.

"Later," mumbled Riku.

As they all were walking back to the Engine Room there was a rumble and the statues were falling. Sora had just enough time to save two. He caught two of the statues while the third statue breaks.

There is another rumble and Heartless started coming out of the Engine Room. Riku, Sora, and Kairi take out there keyblades. While Goofy and Donald take out their weapons. Then they all get into a fight with the Heartless.

Of course, Sora and his friends defeat the Heartless with ease. How quickly they beat them actually surprised me. I bet it was a record for them. The wave of Heartless ended and I knew Pete had called them back. He needed all the Heartless he had for the impending war.

Sora and his friends ran to the Engine Room fearing something had happened to Chip and Dale. When they got down to the Engine Room Chip and Dale were trying to fix the Gummi Ship.

"What happened guys," Sora asked.

"The Heartless broke parts off the ship and hid them. They couldn’t have gotten too far before you came so the pieces are probably all in here. There’s ten pieces can you help?"

"Sure we can guys."

Sora and the gang found all ten of the pieces and returned to Chip and Dale.

"Here are all those pieces that got stolen."

"Thanks Sora! Now if you’d just wait a moment the Gummi ship will be fixed in a jiffy."

While waiting for the Gummi ship to be fixed I tried to talk to Riku again. Riku! Riku! You have to go to Halloween Town. You have to help, I thought.

Riku winced and held on to his head. Why do I need to go to Halloween Town, he thought.

Because you have to I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need your help.

Wait! You can hear what I’m thinking?

Of course I can. What? Have they never taught you that certain nobodies have powers?

I knew that!

Mine is I can interact with the darkness in people’s hearts. Your heart is dark Riku so I can speak to you through it.

Just get out of my head!

Have your learned nothing? I’m not in your head genius, but in your heart, but as you wish I’ll stop talking to you.

"Are you okay Riku," Sora asked worried.

"I’m fine."



© 2011 KehliePaige


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011


Author

KehliePaige
KehliePaige

NH



Writing
Kh3 Prologue Kh3 Prologue

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 1 Kh3 Chapter 1

A Chapter by KehliePaige


Kh3 Chapter 3 Kh3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by KehliePaige