Class 1

Class 1

A Chapter by Koda Shinsei

     All the freshmen which have now entered the archway that lead to the main building of the school were all being looked down upon by all the other students that weren't freshmen. The bell rang for class to begin, the halls were empty except for this small freshmen which walked throughout the halways confused on where she was going. The young student stared at a paper then around the halway as she walked. She stopped for a moment and noticed that there was a door open but it was a storage closet, out of curiosity the girl looked inside seeing six students. Four of them were boys that looked like they were Juniors or Seniors, all the boys had a slim figure and all taller then six foot. The other two were female which were high then five foot also with slim figures. The boys wore the same uniform, regular jeans as well as sneakers and collared jackets with t-shirts underneath them. Three of the four boys had there name tags on there shirts, for the male that had spiky black hair had the name tag of Saito, The one with short light red hair was Lain, then finally the one with black hair that dripped down to his eyes had the name tag Garridion. The last boy had the same length in hair as Garridion but he had no name tag. The two girls also had name tags and wore white skirts that was a inch from the knee and collared buttoned up shirts that were fully buttoned and also white. One of the girls that had short pink hair had the name Airi on her name tag while the other had Long yellow hair and was named Yamato.

     The girl that was peaking had the name tag of Melody on her uniform and over heard the others conversation.

     "This is such a boring school with all these new kids every year." Said Lain.

     "Calm down Lain we Seniors so were going to be leaving after this year." Said the man named Saito.

     The girl with the yellow hair was clinging to Saito's left arm and refused to let go no matter what. Finally the boy who didnt have a name tag spoke, "Seems as though there is someone listening to our conversation." Melody Jumped a little then stepped back trying to make a run for it but before she kknew it all of them surrounded her completely. She looked around at all of them but the only one who caught her eye was the man with no name with the navy blue eyes.

     "So what are you doing here little mouse?" Said the no named boy.

     "I got lost what of it!" Melody said.

     "You shouldn't be around her young miss cause there bad people around this part of the school." Said the smiling man named Saito.

     The rest didn't say a single word only stared at her then disappeared from the girls sight except for the no named man.

     "So they left me to do it." The man sighed before staring at the girl. "Well lets get going."

     Before Melody even took a step she said, "Tell me your name?!"

    The man spoke in reply, "Ok then but in return you never show your face again around here."

     Melody nodded her head and the male sighed heavily before saying, "My name is......"



© 2009 Koda Shinsei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on May 13, 2009


Author

Koda Shinsei
Koda Shinsei

Palm Coast, FL



About
Hey all, well I'm Koda and I guess I'm a writer most of the time. I only write whenever the ideas in my head won't leave me alone. I don't write drama's or love stories cause i find them botherso.. more..

Writing