Chapter 2 : Secret Star

Chapter 2 : Secret Star

A Chapter by Lee Loud Lewis
"

Giselle gets the call to let her know that she joins the group.

"

“Hi, May I speak to Giselle?” a voice asked sweetly as Giselle quickly answered her phone from an unfamiliar number. Giselle rarely did that. “This is her,” Giselle answered confused as to who was calling her. “Hi, Giselle! This is Sarah Carmit from Michael Newman’s Records. I was calling you to tell you that we would like for you to join the girl group that you auditioned for!” Sarah said excited as ever.  “SHUTUP!!! SHUTUP! Are you SERIOUS right now?!” Giselle question gleefully and confused.  “Yes girl, congratulations! You will be meeting the other girls this Friday around noon at the studio. Clear your schedule, quit your day time job. Congrats once again, and can’t wait to see you.” Giselle was shocked. She couldn’t believe she made it. “Thanks so much,” Giselle said before the phone hung up. “Wow…” Giselle said to herself. 


So many thoughts ran through Giselle’s head. Who were the other girls? What kind of music would the group be making? Was this going to be a good career move to make her the star she always wanted to be? What would her parents think? They always wanted her to go to a prestigious college like NYU or Columbia, to carry on the family’s legacy in the medical field. Giselle’s mom happened to be a pediatrician, and her father being a plastic surgeon.

               

  Giselle was a natural beauty. She had long luscious black hair that happened to be all hers.  She always considered her hair to be her trade mark. You rarely saw black girls that didn’t have to use weave to have long hair. Her golden brown eyes sparkled with charm, and her juicy lips that always happened to be glossed with MACs lip gloss products. Her legs ran for days, which were always shiny and sparkly. She was a certified ten. Giselle has always wanted a b**b job since the age of 14, but her dad refuses to let her get any plastic surgery procedures

                

Giselle reached for her phone and hit her speed dial of the number 2, her best friend Amanda. Amanda had went with Giselle to the auditions and waited for hours before she got to audition. “GOOD NEWS,” Giselle almost yelled through the phone. “What,” Amanda asked excited through Giselle’s phone. “I made the group! The group I auditioned for a couple weeks ago!!!!!” Giselle was so happy that all the thoughts erased her mind. After giving Amanda all the details, she decided to hang up the phone. It was two days away from Friday. Giselle promised not to tell her parents until she got all the details from the meeting. 


Giselle got off of her queen sized bed, that was covered and dressed with a zebra pattern that she had going on to match her ponk walls, to go and look at herself in the mirror. “You will be the star Giselle,” she said to herself. “You will do whatever it takes to make sure it happens.” Giselle smiled softly semi showing off her pearly white teeth. She just knew she was beautiful.  Giselle couldn’t wait to get the show on the road. 



© 2012 Lee Loud Lewis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent chapter!
You are really good at writing ^_^
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 8, 2012
Last Updated on August 11, 2012


Author

Lee Loud Lewis
Lee Loud Lewis

Lafayette, LA



About
Hi, I am Lee! I absolutely love writing! I think I am pretty good at writing, but not the best. Music and writing will always have a place in my heart. I am 20 years old. I hope you guys enjoy the .. more..

Writing