Applause

Applause

A Chapter by Academy6
"

Molly's POV Chapter 2 of America, Now

"
Applause

I wrote in my journal quietly as my mom drove us toward the White House. The little pages that my journal possessed were held in my fingers as I prepared to turn the page. My pencil was in my left hand and my right hand continued to hold various spots in my journal. My mind was everywhere at once as I continued to write this poem. I was at the third stanza when my brain began to clench up and lose the beautiful train of thought.

Crawl now, dear robin.
Pull from the bloodied surfaces
Cold hands and warm body's
From the land of the free?

After words, nothing made any sence. Nothing seemed to flow together as it usually did when I wrote. I sighed to myself and closed the small book. My mom had just gotten passed security and we entered the most well protected place in America. When we exited our vehicle and entered the large house, I was immediately placed into a room for me to sit in quietly and not get into trouble. Otherwise known as the day care for sneaky kids like me.

I sat down in the chair and opened my journal and began to read over what I've written. My hands shook the pencil back and forth making a loud noise as it hit the paper.

"Molly Hansons." Someone said suddenly. I looked up and glared into the eyes of Collen Penter. He stood smugly over me and smirked down at me.

"What do you want, Collen." I growled. He smiled brighter and snatched the journal from my hand. I stood abruptly and reached over to rip my book from his hands. He only pretended to yawn as he held me back. I yelled at him and stretched my arms wider to get it from him. Collen opened the journal and began speaking again.

"What's in here, Hansons? Secret love interests? In me? I wouldn't be surprised." I turned red with anger and try to control my actions before I got in trouble. "What else would you be trying to hide? All of the things you wish you could do? With the pea sized brain of yours, you couldn't do anything without the help of your momma-"

Before he could finish, I kicked him in the shin and watched at her fell to the floor. I ripped the journal from his hand and looked to check through the pages for any damages. I wasn't paying attention to the teen on the floor as I search my journal, for when he stood I didn't notice until he was yelling again.

"You don't deserve to be here with all of the higher ups like us! When your mother retires you'll never get to take over her buisness with the president!"

"Enough!" A deeper voice demanded. We all stopped and looked over to see Collen's older brother, Jacob, glaring at us. "You have no right to say things like that to her when you are in the same position as she is." He clarified. The younger of the brothers eyes widened and he growled before storming off. I relax and sat back down in my seat.

"You really need to be more careful." A voice suggested. "And don't, mess with my brother." Jacob walked quickly in the direction of his brother. I sighed and began to write in my journal. I turned back to the second stanza and started to edit again.

Pull me up, to shoot me down
A frozen barrel to our heads.
Throw are bodies, small memorial
In the land of the free?


© 2014 Academy6


Author's Note

Academy6
Chapter two!this is not like the first one. This one does not include any information about Molly's younger days like it did with Jonathan and Sarah.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014
Tags: America


Author

Academy6
Academy6

CO



About
The children all over the world are crying out, and the world is darkening. It has fallen into dispair. We are those children. Hear our voices. more..

Writing
Fever Fever

A Story by Academy6


Screen Screen

A Story by Academy6