Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by LilMissJP
"

It's just the prologue describing the girls and their personalities, jobs and hobbies. What more can i say?

"

5 women in one house, living together as they try to find the love of their lives. 5 women with different personalities and signs. Hormones raged as did wars. The house splits, catching one in the middle of the roaring sea. The women begin re-thinking their plan, and questioning why they moved in with each other. That’s when it all comes back. Their past, the rough road they had wondered from on their journey of life. How they met, what they planned to do. Tears spill, emotions shred. What’s going to happen? Only they can figure that out.

 

Maria- Tall ,5’8”, girl with a waterfall of thin red hair. Her pale complexion and red hair make her look like a fire princess. She doesn’t act like one though. Her outgoing, sometimes obnoxious, know-it-all, personality, always gets her into trouble or some crazy adventures, but is great for being a host. She lives for sports; going to the tennis court 4 times a week is her life, but she somehow juggles her work in there. Working for a bakery isn’t exactly what she had in mind, but she didn’t know what else she wanted to do. She could have become a star tennis player, but a knee injury right before high school graduation ruined her hopes and dreams. She can’t play as much as she used to be able to, but her heart’s still in the game.

 

Bridgette- A 5’6” cold goddess. Her waist length, platinum blonde Barbie hair, glistens in the sun or light. Her hair and rocking body are a perfect combination for attracting guys. Her outgoing, snobbish personality has a way of making her think she’s queen of Spain. Yeah, right. She’ll do anything to be in the spotlight. Her favorite saying is “I was made for the spotlight. I barely need any makeup and the camera loves me!” That’s why her job of being a model suits her perfectly.

 

Kim- This short 5’4” pixie loves to party. She’ll stay up with the guys just to hang out in bars and drink until the sun comes up. She has her own unique style that usually includes reds, blues, purples, and blacks along with some jewelry that is usually metal or contains spikes. Her favorite car is her Harley Motorcycle. Her short, cropped, black, hair to her isn’t an accessory, she just says there’s no time for hair when guys and beers are waiting. To fit her personality, she owns a bar, and loves working there. It’s her pride and joy, as is her bike. She loves to add some edge and variety to a party, and says you can’t get enough of beer.

 

Nathalie- A quiet, shy scientist says looks are important, but what’s inside is way more important. She loves her job as a hotel owner and a part time forensic genius. She’s average height, 5’5”, and her everyday style is blue jeans and a Notre Dame t-shirt. She loves trying new hairstyles, but doesn’t find time. So, for now her hair’s to her shoulders, and is layered. It’s looking a bit shabby, but if it bugs her too much she throws it up in a ponytail. If you can’t find her at a football game, or her hotel, then you’ll find her on the couch reading a novel. She may not be the light, edge and variety, or host of the party, but she puts mystery into it.

 

Tamara- This bronze haired beauty lives for fashion. Nothing can stop her when it comes to working at her beauty salon, setting up a party, or finding time for guys and friends. She’ll tell you how something is, and won’t hide the truth, no matter how painful. You better watch out! Her height is only a small obstacle (she’s 5’0”), and she’ll only tell you to piss of if you mention it. This feisty little beauty mania gives the party some life.

 

So they may be able to throw the party of the year, but will they be able to work together to accomplish their goals, and get the bills paid, or will chaos strike? Only time will tell.



© 2010 LilMissJP


Author's Note

LilMissJP
This is probably my favorite prologue ever. I love it, and hope you do too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2010


Author

LilMissJP
LilMissJP

None of your business, IN



About
I am seventeen, but am often mistaken for older. I am a freshman in high school and am ready to graduate... I love to write and have been ever since I was seven. I started at an early age and then .. more..

Writing
Anger Anger

A Poem by LilMissJP