The Ball

The Ball

A Chapter by SecretWriter
"

Victory Scotts is just like any other girl in the Medevil period but with a twist. She was sent back in time and stuck there unless she finds true love. Can she find one when she is already

"

I look out at the wonderful land of England. The wind was picking up pushing back my long brown/red golden locks. I look out and see May and April (yes they are named after the months in which they were born do not ask me why) playing around with the boys whom are courting them.

'What girly-girls' I thought as I watch them curtis and hold out their hands. I giggle softly as I watch them go into the house laughing with them.

"Red locks?" Eric murmured to me as he opened the door to my big room in this castle.

"I do wish ye would stop calling me that." I turn to look at him yes I am from the 21st Century but I speak old english or they kind of don't know what I'm saying! Also its fun hahahahaha

"Aye, but its fun seeing thee mad,' he poked fun at me as I roll my eyes

"Aye, only in your eyes." I nipped at him and slamed my shutters closed!

"What do ye want with me anyway?" I saw as I look him in the eyes. Which is hard with my height as 5'2" and him 6' but man I love his eyes! Did I mention that his eyes are such a beautiful electric blue that I could die at how beautiful they are. Mine are blue too but not a pretty and they change from purple to grey to blue........ya crazy.

"I was just going to ask Lady Victory to the ball to night." He used his most charming smile ever that makes me melt. Did I mention that I'm in love with him? He might have someone else who hes going to marry? Ya the curse says that If I fall in love and that person falls in love with me then him and me may go back to my century whenever. But he doesn't love me!

"I can't tonight I am sorry Lord Night." I didn't look at him because I was lying I can't go down there and dance and have a great time with him when I am so sure that he will go off with a mistress and do that!!!!!!

"Vic.-"

"Do not call me Vic I am not your boy pal! My name is Lady Victory! If you do not want to call me that then do not call on me at all!" I point to the door holding my skirts ready to kick him if need be.

"I am leaving but Lady Victory. I do care for thee but I am scared to fall for thee."

"Then do not see me." I growl as I turn and stare at the wall as I hear the soft click of the door being shut.



© 2011 SecretWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

SecretWriter,
Medieval is not a place, it is an adjective like "modern." You should change the title to Romance in Medieval England. The title as it is does not make sense.

Posted 12 Years Ago


then him and me-then we.
watch them curtis-I think u mean curtsy.
This probably could be an intresting idea...

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011


Author

SecretWriter
SecretWriter

IN



About
I'm always looking for a good romance or erotica story or book! I tend to not update fast because I have a lot of times writers block! I might delete some books to tell me what you think I should dele.. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Say Yes! Say Yes!

A Chapter by SecretWriter


By the Beach By the Beach

A Chapter by SecretWriter