Wedding Blues

Wedding Blues

A Chapter by SecretWriter

When I finally woke up my mum and Lacey were watching me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Iscream as I see them hovering over me

"SHHHH! Victory! Do you want to wake the whole castle?" My mum glares at me as I finally calm down. I glare back as Lacey just walks and sits down in a chair.

"Sorry but I don't like it when two people are hovering over me!" Iget up and rub my face as I swing my legs over my bed. "You need to stop that really I will have a heartattack next time.'

"I'd like that." Ihear Lacey mutter, my mum walks over there and takes lacey by the arm

"You say sorry then we are going to wash your mouth out! I am done with you moronic ways now say it then march!" Lacey looks so scared then says sorry and leaves "Shes not my daughter you know." I look at her shocked "Shes your fathers b*****d" She gives me a kiss on the head and walks out but before she closes the door. "Victory, get dressed its your wedding today!" She shuts the door before I could say one word.I looked over on my dresser and saw I gasped as I looked over at the note beside it.

Victory, I love you and I want you to wear this please make me happpy for once my love. Please.You soon to be husband,Eric

Tearing up I stared to put on my dress and veil alt(her hair) I was so excited now which surprised me! I mean here I am marrying someone who says they love me but don't!

"Sweetheart" I turn around and see my mum "its time for the wedding, You look beautiful Victory just beautiful." I blush and smile as I take her out streched hand and walk to the double doors.

"I'm nervous mum what if I'm not good for him then he says he doesn't want to marry me anymore!" I look at her as we wait.

"He can't remember its arranged!" I nodd and gulp in 3 2 1 the doors opened and I stepped out next to my mum. I start to walk down the stairs I did just yesturday and everyone was staring, Some with love and only one with envy (can you guess who that is................yep Lacey) as my mum let go of my hand as I get to Eric I get scared. He grabs my hand and smiles looking into my eyes.As the preacher talked I got very well anxious I mean after this is the dinner then after that its...............................................do I have to say it? As he kept talking Eric was rubing the back of my hand I smile and look up at him. He mouths I love you to me and i mouth it back.

Maybe he could be in love with me but I just don't know..................................Maybe



© 2011 SecretWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
Added on April 23, 2011
Last Updated on April 23, 2011


Author

SecretWriter
SecretWriter

IN



About
I'm always looking for a good romance or erotica story or book! I tend to not update fast because I have a lot of times writers block! I might delete some books to tell me what you think I should dele.. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Chapter by SecretWriter


Say Yes! Say Yes!

A Chapter by SecretWriter


By the Beach By the Beach

A Chapter by SecretWriter