Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

My heart was racing, while my stomach threatened to make me vommit on the sattin that lined the stair case. Calla couldn't look at me, neither could my parents. Tearts stung at my eyes, threatening to escape. Gripping my stomach, my fangs sharpened as the rage inside of me grew unbelivably strong.

"What the hell are y'all doing! Why was he here!? What the hell was he talking about! I want answers, now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Please, Sayuri.. Calm down. We are doing what is best for you. For our beautiful daugter." my father said quietly.

"No... No, you are doing what is best for you. Not me." I said with the hashest tone i have ever had.

"Sayuri, don't speak like that to your fa-"

"Hush your mouth! Right now," I screamed at my mother. "I shall not deal with this. Not today, not any day. Ever! I am going to school," I grabbed my coat and walked towards the door. "Calla, come on or else I will be sure not to wait."

Calla rushed to me, still making sure not to make eyes contact. My twin, Calla, was in on it all along. I felt sick to my stomach, as though I was going to vommit. I rushed to the car and slipped inside, tears threatening to reveal themselves again. I sat by the wundow, far from Calla. This was a first it rarely ever happened, especially since Calla is my other half. The ride to the school was long and agonising. This is a very bad way to start the day...



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

0o0 Calla...HOW COULD YOU KEEP THINGS FROM YOUR TWIN! YOUR TWIN! Not cool. Awesome chapter ViVi, Thank you! Keep the writing spirit alive =3



Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Added on April 8, 2013
Last Updated on April 8, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan