chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Luna Kusan
"

Sayuri Kayson is a young up-and-coming Half-blood vampire who has just realized she is not like anyone else in her society.Not to mention, a pure-blood has set his eyes on her.Can she learn who she is

"

The night cast its dark essence over the land just as I began to awake from my deep, dreamless sleep. The house seemed oddly colder than it normally was and far quieter than it natrually would be. A yawn escaped my full, red-lips. The night had finally waken me up from another dreamless night. Pain lurched inside of my stomach again. What was wrong with me? I let out a sigh as i chastely changed my clothes.
Staring into the mirror, I stared at the reflection who had black skinny jeans, tight crimson red Mystics shirt on, a black knee-lengthen trench coat, and red and black converses on. My perfect replica, the only other person exactly like me, now seemed like a stranger. The nights have gone by slowly and I didn't understand why i was constantly in pain. Calla banged on my door, the worry in her voice was clear.

"Sayuri! Are you okay?!"

"I'm fine, Calla! No worries. No worries."

I rushed out my room and gave a weary smile to my twin. It wasn't easy to pasify my sister. She knew me better than anyone else.

"Ready to go?" Her voice had gained its steadiness again.

All I did was nod as she led me down the hallway to the stair case. We stood there at the top of the staircase. The perfect mirror images is who we were. A man who look two years or so older than me stood at the bottom of the steps. Who the hell just was he?! I could feel my fist clench up as fear boiled up.

"So this is the beauty everyone speaks so formally of." His voice was deep, but attractive. He had that British accent most girls raved about.

"Yes it is." My father stepped in out of nowhere.

"You were right your daughters are a sight for soar eyes."

He seemed mysterious and attractive. For some odd reason I was instantly drawn to him. Calla eased me down the stairs as if guiding me to the mysterious male. Soon enough i was on the second to last step and far to close to this man.

"So what do you say, Maxwell?"

"I do believe you have yourself a deal, Mr. Kayson."

"That is excelent to hear. I will tell your father your decision."

"I hope you do, Sir. I shall take my leave." He said looking at me.

In a quick manner he took my right hand in his and kissed it so softly and tenderly.

"Farewell, Sayuri Kayson."

I was frozen as hea roas in my cheeks. I was frozen and nervous. What the hell had just happened? What were my parents planning. Calla smiled at me and hugged me as tight as she could. In that moment, I could feel her shaking. Was she scared of him? Of me? Our parents? Or is it because of what is going on? There are too many secrets in this house. I have to find out who he was and what my parents are doing.



© 2013 Luna Kusan


Author's Note

Luna Kusan
This is only Chapter one! So let me know if you want me to continue with the next chapter.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why aren't you writing any more chapters of this? Its epic!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Havent had time. But i will soon
Saki Kikkio

11 Years Ago

Counting on you Fluffy
Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

*giggles.* okie dokie!
I enjoyed even though its a vamp story (usually i dont like those . I would like to see a second chapter and wish someday to have the writing ability of you.


Quote the Mou never more

Posted 11 Years Ago


such a rave for vamps lol, im looking forward to see how this turns out! You're the author, it's your story, make it yours :) No one likes to see a re-run of another vampire book, The most im looking for is how your story stands out from the others! Remember, you're Unique >w< let it shine! Good luck and best wishes my little Luna ^^

Just a little side question... How did you come up with names for your characters? Like Sayuri is Japanese! I'm fine with their names, it's just that they're so unique! I wondered how you came up with them ^^

Oh yeah, you should describe your characters more, as far as i can tell, Sayuri has really interesting fashion sense, lol and what's "hea roas"? just something you might wanna check. Remember, it's your story, it's up to you to change it or not!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Thank you i h-hadn't noticed that. And Sayuri is one o-of my names. My writer's name is Luna Sayuri .. read more
"What was my parents planning."- "were"

I see great potential in this. Vampires have always interested me and I haven't read many stories that have the character in the dark about what they are. I like the beginning already and I am interested in it and I hope you post the next chapter soon.
I had a question about it though. It doesn't have much description of where it is taking place and I assume it's a house they are in. I like the thought process and the actions let me know what happens but the place isn't defined enough for me to visualize. (I'm also learning how to do that too so we're in the same boat :P)
-Kinni

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Th-This is basically a rough copy of the first chapter. I w-will go back and fix all that.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 3, 2013
Tags: vampires, half-blood, pure-blood, secrets, lies, new path, love
Previous Versions


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Night of Pain Night of Pain

A Chapter by Luna Kusan