Unthinkable (2)

Unthinkable (2)

A Chapter by Luna
"

Chapter two, a lot more action

"
"Go away Jonas." Amantha growled, just as Iris yelled in her raspy voice, "Bones! I've missed you!"

Amarantha groaned. Looks like she was stuck with him.

Bones looked down at Iris, frowning. "You don't look so well."

"Doctor tells me I have lung cancer. How about that, hmm? I don't smoke, yet I still get cancer." She joked.

"THIS ISN'T SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT IRIS!" Amarantha screamed.

"Chill Amara, the doc will cure me. Easy Peasy."

Amarantha just shrieked, unable to say anything, and ran from the room.

"Your sister needs a chill pill." Bones said from the other room.

         *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Amarantha ran through the hall, down the stairs, passed startled nurses, out the door and into the street, not stopping till she reached the park. She immediately climbed up the tree, her one leg dangling down like a leopard's tail, and sobbed. Her sister was going to die! She had no doubt about it!

"Are you okay Amara?" Asked a young teen.

Amarantha looked up. The guy had brown hair and dark brown eyes filled with compassion. She knew this boy. "Connor." She sobbed.

Connor Smith, a teen of seventeen years, climbed up the tree and held Amarantha in a gentle embrace. "What happened Anna? Is something wrong?"

Amarantha clutched his black t-shirt, unable to stop crying, "Oh Connor!" She sobbed, "Irish has cancer! She's going to die."

Connor froze, then gently began to rub soothing circles into Amarantha's back. "No she won't Ann, she'll be fine, just watch. Iris will get better."

"I hope you're right." She murmured.

"Don't worry. Everything will work out fine."

                  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
From the shadows, an ashen haired teen with dark red eyes-for the moment- watched everything coolly. Of course, only his eyes betrayed his disgust for the damned wolf.

His eyes lingered on the golden haired girl. The mutt had called her Anna, Ann and Amara. How the hell was he supposed to know her real name? The young Vampire watched with cold interest, and took a step forward, accidentally alerting the Werewolf to his presence.

.:: Get out of here ::.  The 'wolf snarled mentally, .:: You aren't welcome here. She's mine, understand?::.

.:: Mutt, you will regret this.::.  The Vampire snarled, before disappearing.

                  *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Amarantha sat up, stretching. "Thank you Connor, thanks for being there. I should be getting back to Iris now."

"I'll come with you." He said. He didn't want that good-for-nothing bloodsucker to come back.

"No." She sighed, "If you don't mind, I'd rather be alone. Thanks though."

"There's something more, isn't there." Connor guessed.

Amarantha flinched. "Jonas," She snarled, "I HATE him! Why won't he leave her alone? Why can't my sister see how BAD he is?"

"Sometimes people can't see what's right under their noses." Connor murmured, sending shivers up her spine.

"Thanks anyways Connor." She hugged him, "I'll see you later, m'kay?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever." He grunted, spotting the Vampire watching them suspiciously.

"Bye Connor." She whispered, running back towards the hospital.



© 2011 Luna


Author's Note

Luna
Yeahh, so chapter two :/ Um, ignore my failing Grammar. And yes, please ignore my use of nicknames. I /was/ going to edit that out, but ehh :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 3, 2011


Author

Luna
Luna

Ontario, Canada



About
I'm a fourteen year old Canadian girl who loves supernatural, paranormal stories. I also love fantasy. Evanescence, Epica and Paramore are three of my favourite bands, and I also love Emilie Autumn. T.. more..

Writing
Someday Someday

A Poem by Luna


Everyday Everyday

A Poem by Luna