Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn

It was only three weeks into the year. I watched myself in the mirror. My pale heart shaped face, my blonde curly hair, my white, but not perfectly straight teeth. I put on the finishing touches of my mascara and stared at myself longer. 

 

Today was the day. I will ask him out today. I took a deep breathe and held it. I watched my face turn red, and let it out in a big huff. "Wow, I think that's a new record." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see my best friend, Lea, standing at the door. Lea has been my best friend ever since she saved me from meeting a guy behind the bleachers, he had left a note saying to meet there, but he was only going to pelt water balloons at me. She's been my best friend ever since. Lea was tall for fourteen, and she had long red hair, one green eye and blue. She was pale, but tanner than me. She was beautiful.

I washed that thought from my head. No, I told myself, You will not get those feelings again.

She saw me wincing and asked if I was okay. "Yah," I said, "Just nervous."

Her smile faded and she held her head down. "Oh ya. Your going to ask out him today."

I looked up. "Well try to sound enthusiastic for me!" I half yelled.

She held up her hands and said," Alright! Besides we know he's going to say yes!"

We both laughed and walked out of the bathroom. We grabbed our bookbags and purses, or as Lea calls it, her "Moo-Moo." She linked my arm in hers and we walked down the hall.

 

We both lived in an apartment building, on the same floor. My parents are barely ever home so I gave Lea an extra key. So she just comes and goes whenever she wants. She's mostly over because her parents have been fighting alot, but I never mind.

"Hey, NovelLyn. Can I ask you a question?"

"Ya sure." I could feel her tensing up, she was practically digging her nails in my arm. And she never uses my full name unless it's serious.

"What will you do if he says no?" I hadn't thought of that.

"I don't know."

"Do you think you'll just give up guys alltogether?" I stopped, pulling Lea back with me.

"Sorry, just forget about it." She held her face down, but you can see her blushing from a mile away.

"What do you mean?" She looked up.

"I don't know. Like maybe stop dating guys or something." She shrugged her shoulders, making her 'Moo-Moo' fall. She grabbed it and straightened up again.

"Just forget it." She said smiling to me.

"Besides you havn't asked him out yet anyway." I moved towards her again and she took my arm and linked it again. We got into rhythm again.

We were five minutes later than we usually are at school. Lea and I don't have the same homeroom, so we said "See ya later" and went to class.

I set my stuff down and slumped in my chair. I couldn't focus on the morning announcements that morning. All I could think about is that one question Lea asked,

"Do you think you'll just give up guys alltogether?"



© 2011 NovelLyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh. My. Gods. I love this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 25, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2011


Author

NovelLyn
NovelLyn

my city



About
Hi i'm NovelLyn, im bi and i'm 13. Please read my book. thanks, NovelLyn "Gays won't stop the fight until it's right!" more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by NovelLyn