Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by NovelLyn
"

short chapter

"

We sat down and laid out candles. We always play truth or dare in the dark. We have no idea how we started that, but we did. I pull out my truth or dare game and we set up.

"Alright, I'll roll first." I roll the dice and land on a four. I move my piece four spaces and land on a dare. "Great." I say rolling my eyes. I grab a card and read it silently to myself.  I look up at Lea, "Do I have to?" Lea nods with a sly grin on her face. I roll back my head with a grunt. I throw the card at her and walk to the balcony door. Lea get's up and watches me. I hesitate for a moment then open the door. I walk out and in my loudest voice.....yodel. "YODELA YODELA YODELAAA HEEE WHOO!!" I rush back inside laughing on the floor. Soon I hear people opening there doors and yelling at whoever did it to shut up. We lay on the floor laughing.

 

About an hour in Lea lands on dare, again. Were still laughing from me having to make out with a pillow and post it online. She picks the card from the pile and reads it to herself. Suddenly her smile vanishes and she throws the card on the ground. "No." She pulls her knees to her chest and just sits there. I smile and say "What is it?" I pick up the card and read it.

"Kiss the peron to the left of you. On the mouth."

"Whoa." I say. I look at Lea. She seems really freaked out by it. I try to cheer her up. She isn't going to break her record of winning truth or dare just by a little kiss.

"Oh come on Lea. It's just a little kiss. You can't break your record of winning truth or dare now!" She looks up.

"Are you sure?" I look down. I havn't had my first kiss yet, but I guess this doesn't count. Right?

"Ya, just a little kiss."

She moves closer to me. Now she's staring me in the eye. I never noticed just how beautiful her eyes were. Full of life and happiness, then she kisses me.

Just a little kiss.

But it isn't just a little kiss. She keeps kissing me. I try to pull away, but she moves closer, putting her hands on my face. I open my eyes and see hers closed. Now her tongue is in my mouth.

I finally get the will to push her away. I wipe my mouth and stare at her.

"What the hell Lea?!" I yell. I stand up, backing away from her.

She sits on the ground with her knees up to her chest again. But this time tears flow down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry." She says through sobs. "I told you I didn't want to do it. I thought I could control myself, but..." She stops. She buries her head in her knees. I relax a little and sit on my knees.

"Why? Couldn't control yourself from what?" I stare at her. She lifts her head up.

"NovelLyn, I'm a lesbian."



© 2011 NovelLyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahahahaa, this is so cute! I love it but I really think they should be in a relationship with each other. Maybe a secret one if Lea doesn't want to be in an open one from all the drama and stress just showed. You really have a talent for this and I'm really hooked on this story, I love gay love and I'm Bi so I've been through something like this. You're writings always keep me wanting more and they're always so good. You've never disappointed me and I don't expect you to (: Anyways, since NovelLyn (such a beautiful name, I love it dearly) already had feelings for her (but I guess Lea didn't feel it back?) and Lea is now an open lesbian (saw it coming, or it least Bi, with the 'just gonna give up on guys thing) they should really go out. That would be so freaking adorable and they really would make an adorable couple, but I also think it would be cute if the truth or dare game lead them to realize they were perfect for each other and should be together. Either way, this is great and I absolutely love your writings, keep going. I'll be rooting for you and always reading. You've really got yourself an amazing talent.

Posted 12 Years Ago


awww! I love it so far! and the yodel thing is rly rlly funny.My friends friend was dared to say whose breath tasted the worst and had to make out with everyonr in the room


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 22, 2011
Last Updated on June 22, 2011


Author

NovelLyn
NovelLyn

my city



About
Hi i'm NovelLyn, im bi and i'm 13. Please read my book. thanks, NovelLyn "Gays won't stop the fight until it's right!" more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by NovelLyn