Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by NovelLyn

I walked out into the blazing sun with my sunglasses on and my, now blue, hair in a loose bun. I saw the chair with my towel laid out and sat down. Lea's towel was on the ground and she was laying on it. Her skin looked as white as a ghost in the light the sun shone. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Cute sunglasses."

"Thanks." I pull a book out of my bag. Delirium.  A new book I had been wanting all year. I turned to the page I was on. I was almost on the 13th chapter when a little girl walked by, paused, and pointed a finger at me and said, "Mommy, why is that girl's hair blue?" I watched her as the mom pulled her away. "Sorry." She said. I nodded my head.

I saw Lea looking up at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." She said smiling. I sighed, set my book down and took off my sunglasses. I stood up and walked to the edge of the pool.

"Come on Lea. Let's take a...Ahhhh!" I suddenly had water wash all over me. I opened my eyes and saw water all around me. I reached surface and saw a tall red head laughing at me.

"Swim!" She yelled half laughing. I swam to the edge of the pool and grabbed her ankle. She wobbled and fell face first inot the pool. I heard a loud Smack!  and she was under. I started laughing. She came up to the surface and I could already tell her stomach was all red.

"Now that's the way to get a tan." I told her. She flipped her hair back, and I couldn't help mesmorizing her as she did. I started getting dizzy as I thought of her beautiful red hair, her blue and green eyes. How beautiful she truly looked right there.

"Mommy watch me!" The little girl broke me from my trance. I held my head down and went under.

Lea watched me and I sprung up splashing her with water.

The war was on.

______________________________________________________________________

We played in the water for hours. We even got a little tan. We packed up our things and started for her car. Her mom was picking us up, but she was spinning the night at my apartment.

I was only a short drive back to the apartment. It took us five minutes to walk to hers, grab her stuff and get to mine. Of course my parents weren't there and we just walked to my room.

"SO what should we do first?" She fell onto my bed and pulled her hands behind her head. I saw my sheets getting wet from her hair.

"How about taking a shower." She smiled at me and stood up. She gave me a smirk and she dashed for the bathroom. I ran right after her, just figuring out it was a race. She beat me to it and locked the door.

"Haha." She said and laughed through the door. I jiggled the knob. Then looked around the room. I saw her bag and wlaked to it.

"I have your clothes though." I yelled through the door.



© 2011 NovelLyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on May 28, 2011
Last Updated on May 28, 2011


Author

NovelLyn
NovelLyn

my city



About
Hi i'm NovelLyn, im bi and i'm 13. Please read my book. thanks, NovelLyn "Gays won't stop the fight until it's right!" more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by NovelLyn