Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by NovelLyn

I let Lea have her clothes back and I took my shower. After that we braided eachother's hair and I kept saying, "I feel like I'm five." until Lea punched me in the arm to shut up.

We got bored and decided to have a horror movie marathon. We found all the scariest movies and played them.

One of them was Prom Night , the new version. During the scene where the girl is running under the construction site, with the crazy dude running after her, I went into the kitchen and refilled our drinks. I decided to play a little prank on Lea.

I put the drinks downon the counter and found some red food coloring and poured it on my shirt, then I pulled a butter knife from the drawer and did the same. I put on an angry expression and walked, quietly, into the living room. I made sure she could see my shadow and I watched her scarf down the popcorn. Finally she said, "Come on Lyn. Your missing the movie!" She started to turn around, and when she saw me she dropped the popcorn and screamed.

Frantically she ran to the window and was about to go out the fire escape. I dropped the knife and ran to her yelling, "Lea it's just me, NovelLyn!"

She was still screaming and turned around. Finally she jumped at me and wrestled me to the ground.

"You big fat jerk! You could have killed me!"

I couldn't stop laughing at her. She looked crazed and seriously hilarious, hair flying, eyes watering and screaming at the top of her lungs.

She stopped fighting me when a knock came on the door. She ran and opened it, me falling behind her. At the door was my neighbor, Mr.Wikin.

"Girl's would you shut up!" He yelled at us, grumpier than ever. he took a look at me and just shook his head, walking back to his apartment mumbling to himself.

After we closed the door, we burst out laughing.

"No, but seriously, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Lea yelled at me.

"Ook." I said, half weezing from all the laughing.

"I think I've had enough of scary movies, what bout' you?"

"Same. Nnow come help me clean up."

We cleaned up the popcorn, fixed my shirt and got the stain out of the carpet from the butter knife. Lea picked it up and started threatening me with it. It was hilarious.

 

Finally we rested on the couch. We started talking about school, the pool and the incident that happened that afternoon came up.

"I was so close to asking him."

"Yeah, so close." Lea sounded so depressed. I didn't know why, but she did.

"Hey, how bout a game of truth or dare?" She looked up, smiling.

 



© 2011 NovelLyn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so good! I love this! And it's adorable, too!

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow! i love the detail! can't wait for chapter 5!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011


Author

NovelLyn
NovelLyn

my city



About
Hi i'm NovelLyn, im bi and i'm 13. Please read my book. thanks, NovelLyn "Gays won't stop the fight until it's right!" more..

Writing
Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by NovelLyn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by NovelLyn