Sneak peak

Sneak peak

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

“What’s wrong with you?”Carol cried, olive took a step back alarmed. Her black as night pupils dilate. She looked sad and scared, more than Carol. “I don’t know I just want to be normal” Olive whined her head tilting over, Mark stepped in front of the small girl.

“Carol, olive is only six and she is gifted” he informed her, she shook violently pointing at the girl. “You stay away from me, You hear” then something slammed, BAM making them all jump. “CATHERINE!” olive suddenly screamed, Mark grabbed her arm. Ivy covered her mouth to keep from letting out a blood curdling scream.

“You opened the door this is your fault such a disaster has let out between my safety!” Olive screeched at Carol. Olives eyes slowly looked up with the rest of theirs as they heard footsteps. “Somebody’s in the house” Ivy whispered, Olive took a step to the stairwell fearless eyes wide with curiosity. Olive was never scared of paranormal, or ghosts it was in her nature. She let out a breath of relief, Eve and Issac pounded down the steps hand in hand.

“You sir scared the crap out of us” Mark gasped, olive watched carefully. The family came together huddlying.Olive stood watching her face saddening. “That’s all I ever wanted” olive whispered, “I wanted a family who loved each other and not be full of the wrath of evil” Olives head jerked behind her as a box tipped to the side falling.

The basement was a very intensely creepy place but never for olive of course. Olive’s eyes closed as she inhaled and exhaled. Her eyes opened releasing a sense of courage. She swiped a blade at her palm and started up the step her hand dragging along the rail leaving a river of blood.

Ring around the rosys pocket full of posies ashes ashes we all fall down

The family shuddered at the words of the child but Olive continued singing louder and louder.Untill her scream filled the air ongoing for a good minute and a half. The scream made the family cover their ear and the noise of exploding glass filled the air. Everything rattled crashing to the ground. Then there was silence and the house started to fall down.



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on March 30, 2013
Last Updated on March 30, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone