Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone

Two weeks later

                “I’m so nervous” I hissed at Alec, he looked at me and squinted. “What do you mean you’re not the one that has to sing in front of proffecinals” He snapped even more nervous than me. “I know just saying” I replied, he rolled his eyes. We both jumped when his name was called, I pushed him over to the man.

                “Go get um tiger” I say trying to joke around. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Completely missing what the man was saying to him. “and you are Alec Landon Hartz” he looked at the man, and nodded. “Ha told you I’d figure out your middle” I said smirking; he stuck his tongue out at me than followed the man.  “Good luck sweetheart” his mom said happily, she looked over at her husband and smacked him in the chest, “Jeesh woman I’ll say something, Good luck son” His father called out. I crossed my fingers and put them behind my back with a slight smile.

                Once he came back he said he had made it and we all gave him a hug. “Oh!! I’m so happy for you” his mom squealed, “Yeah just don’t follow in Justin biebers footsteps, please” his father grumbled, Alecs mother gave him hard stare, “Fine, you’ll do great things son” He rephrased doing the fakest smile ever. He gave me a quick hug and then we all left.

 

                “You mean you auditioned for the X-Factor and they accepted” Max asked eyes wide. “Yup” Alec said nodding.Max smiled “Yeah that’s awesome man” I could see disappointment in Max’s face once Alec was gone I stared at max. “What is your deal?” I asked him, he shrugged pulling on the straps to his red back pack. “Its just if he’s really that good, then what if he becomes famous, he might have to much pride in himself fame may get the best of him, once he’s famous he’ll never be the same” Max paused looking at me. “You don’t know that” I said walking away quickly.

 

                A lot of weeks passed and during those weeks I would sit and watch Alec’s performances feeling proud of him. I sat on the couch with Sofia in my lap watching, he had success fully made it to the top three and the winner was going to be announced. “Yeah I’ve been working so hard, to try and make this last performance the best yet” Alec answered an interviewer’s question. “I understand your family is here for tonight, is that right?”

                “Yep defiantly, they have been so supportive, and it just means so much that there here tonight” He smiled looking down.

                “And what about your friends at home?” the woman asks.

                “I thank them to” was all he said.

                “Where do you see yourself after the X-Factor?” she asks the last question.

                “It all depends, I wish I knew the future though” he laughed; I cringed and looked away from the TV and back.

                “Well that was Alec Hartz here backstage and we’re just minutes away from knowing who the winner is of this year’s X-Factor, stay with us folks” then commercials went on; I sighed wondering how nerve wracking it would be to be in his place.

                Sofia looked up at me smiling then went to the floor playing on the blanket with her toys. Once they announced the winners Alec only made it second, which was still a success. I grabbed my phone texting him a congrats note. He did text back two days later, saying thanks. After that time just kept on going slower and slower soon none of my texts were answered or calls and never saw him.

4 months later

                Still nothing, except for Alec producing singles and one music video. School was no longer a fun place to go to and life just kept getting worse, at night I would just curl up and cry, feeling so forgotten. I sat against a wall “Best sweet sixteen ever” I mumbled to myself, before heading home. “Hey, hey,hey, happy birth day” Max appeared in front of me smiling holding a wrapped present. I took it “What’s this,a new call of Duty or something “ he frowned.

                “Yeah I’d give a girl the new call of duty, shoot I’d keep it for myself at that!” he laughed. I opened it and took the teddy bear out of the box, smiling. I was in love with Teddy bears in fact I collected them and they sit on my bed all 56 of them. This one small but soft I hugged it, “I love it Max thank you” I said thankfully. “Wait” he stopped me pulling something from his pocket and giving it to me. I looked down at the beanie, “But this is”-“Alecs I know he left it my house” he took it from me and put it on me. I glanced up it smelled exactly like him, Sweet Carmel. “Even smells like him” I whispered.

                “I know you liked him, and forgetting about you was wrong” he whispered. Tears escaped from my eyes and I hugged him, “You were so right Max, every word” I said putting my chin on his shoulder then I pulled away. “Every word”.

 

                I slammed my locker shut as soon as I got my books out. “Well hello Miss Celeste Fergus, you look so alone now a day’s” Jessica leaned against the locker next door to mine. “Alec Hartz seems to have gone so far in three months wouldn’t you say” She grinned.

                “I don’t know what your trying to accomplish here, Jessica but it doesn’t sound good at all” I hissed at her. She flipped her hair back shaking her head “of course you wouldn’t” she whispered walking away. I watched her leave not saying a word than left to go to class.

5 months later

                I sat at a table in a coffee shop, taping my fingers on the table. London was pretty big, but I only liked this shop. The girl waitress came to a table but tripped falling some coffee spilling on my coat. She stood quickly, the coffee shop full of people were laughing. She quickly ran to me handing my napkins, “I’m so sorry I’m not having a good day, at all” she apologized. “I understand” I agreed, she looked at me stunned then excitedly wrapped her arm around me.

                “Finally, someone without a British accent” She said excitedly. “Yeah I’m Scottish, there’s a pretty big difference” I laughed she let go of staring. “So what are you doing here, then?” she asked. “Um my mom had a job waiting for me, an accountant” I answered.

                “I’m only here for a week to meet my big brothers  fiancé, and to go to a one direction concert” She said excitedly. “OMG, I made a friend congats to me, I made a friend” she squealed. “Jace!” she shouted and guy around twenty looked at her. “I made a friend” she mouthed, he gave her a thumbs up.            

                “Okay” I said to myself, she looked at me than pulled out a chair sitting “Sorry I’m crazy” she laughed. I nodded holding my hand out, “I’m Celeste”-“I do not touch hands!” she yelled then smiled leaping forward and throwing her arms around me then pulling away, “I only hug” she said politely.

                “So you’re Celeste?” she asked as if she had been expecting me. I nodded “Celeste Fergus” I smiled, “And you” I asked. “Oh I’m Koraline, call me kora for short. I don’t have a brittish accent cause I’m from Oklahoma” She said with a smile. I stared a little confused.

                “That’s in America” she said as soon as she noticed I was confused. “Oh that makes since so your country?” I asked, she nodded bending towards me. “Now an’t that somethin”  she said, I laughed aloud.

                “Defiantly a country girl” I laughed, she smiled a little. “Well I’m not from America in fact I’m from pitlochry, Scotland. I kind of don’t speak it around other people but it certainly comes out sometimes” I said, she gaped. “That’s so cool, have you lived there your whole life?” she asked amazed, I nodded. She smiled “That’s really cool” she said            



© 2013 Hazel Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on June 30, 2013
Last Updated on June 30, 2013


Author

Hazel Stone
Hazel Stone

El puerto de santa maria, Spain



About
Some things about me- *I love to Write and read *I love Action and adventure (anything that is unordinary COUNT ME IN) *Love ROMANCE * Fav color is ocean blue *never ever experianced a first Kiss.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hazel Stone


Capter 3 Capter 3

A Chapter by Hazel Stone