Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Samantha opened her laptop and turned it on, leaning back on the couch. It took a moment for it to turn on and load everything, but once again, Samantha didn't mind; it wasn't like she was in a rush to do anything anyway. She looked over at the bedroom door, wondering what Bill would do once he was completely rested; she doubted he was going to go anywhere while he had a headache. As Samantha logged onto Meebo, she wondered if Amanda was still up or if she had already gone to bed. There were days where they would both be up until five in the morning, sometimes going to bed early. It was times like this that Samantha hated the time difference between Germany and the United States. Samantha looked through her friends list and saw that Amanda was still logged on, but she had been idle for almost half an hour.

Hallo. I don't know if you're already in bed, but I need to talk to you...

Even if Amanda was already in bed, she would get Samantha's message in the morning. Samantha bit her bottom lip as she looked through her different sites. Some were still down, though there were now notices about the sites going under construction, that they would be up and running in a few hours. Her stomach growled, but she didn't really want to eat. She didn't usually eat until around noon, sometimes even later, but her stomach growled again. Letting out a sigh, Samantha set her laptop on the couch before going to the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

Upon opening the refrigerator, Samantha frowned; she was almost out of her vegetarian nuggets. She only had two containers left, so she decided to look in the freezer, wanting to eat something that was quick and easy to make. Samantha had a few containers of vegetarian burgers and ribs in the freezer. Whenever Samantha was feeling too lazy to cook something, she would toss a container of the nuggets in the microwave or eat a couple of the burgers. She hardly ever made them with an actual meal.

After a quick debate with herself, Samantha grabbed her vegetarian ribs out of the freezer and set them on the counter, moving to the cabinets to grab a plate. She quickly cut two slits into the plastic wrap with a knife before setting the packet on the plate, putting it in the microwave. The timer started and Samantha went back into the living room, sitting on the couch while she waited for her ribs to finish. When she looked at her computer screen, she saw that her chat with Amanda was flashing; Amanda was still awake.

What, ho? I was going to bed. Joey is mad at you. :p

Samantha laughed as she picked up her laptop, setting it in her lap as she quickly typed up a reply.

Bill woke up.

He did? Did he freak out?

Nein, he didn't freak. He seemed a little confused, though.

He didn't run when he saw you? JK! Lol.

...jerk.

You know you love me.

Sadly, haha.

Hey!

Awe, you know you love me.

I don't know why.

That hurt. D:

Deal with it. :p

Pfft, fine.

So, what's Bill doing, anyway?

He went back to sleep... I think.

You think?

Well, I told him he could go back to sleep if he wanted, that he's welcome to stay here as long as he needs to. I'm not going to kick him out now that he's awake.

I would.

That's because you're mean. Anyway, I'm out in the living room now. He hasn't left my bedroom and he woke up about half an hour ago, so I'm assuming that he went back to sleep.

He probably did. That, or he's freaking out about how he ended up in some crazy chicks hotel room.

But I'm not crazy. D:

Still telling yourself that, love? :p

Pfft, jerk. :p


Samantha looked up when she heard the microwave beep a few times. Her food was done and she smiled.

Hey, I'm going to go eat. I'll talk to you later.

Alright. I'm going to bed because SOME of us have school. :p

Whatever, haha. Gute nacht. :p

Night. Joey says for you to shut up now.

Well, tell Joey that I don't have to listen to him. :p


Of course you do. Sassy Joe is sassy, after all.

Sure. Well, gute nacht- again!

Goodnight, lol.


Samantha set her laptop back down on the couch and went into the kitchen, grabbing a fork from a drawer and grabbed the plate from the microwave. It was hot, burning her fingers, but she ignored the urge to let go. She set it down on the counter, shaking her hand as she frowned. Samantha used the knife to cut the plastic open completely, emptying it onto the plate. The smell of the barbecue sauce made it's way to Samantha's senses, and her mouth watered. Before Samantha had become a vegetarian, ribs had been one of her favorite foods. Now that she knew what happened in slaughterhouses and was against the consumption of animals, she was glad to be able to eat vegetarian ribs. They were a lot better, in her opinion.

After throwing the plastic away and cleaning up after herself, Samantha grabbed her plate and went back into the living room, taking a bite of her food as she walked. She sat down on the couch, pulling her legs up next to her and slowly ate her food as she browsed through her sites, seeing if there was anyone else that she wanted to. There wasn't anyone online that she felt up to talking to, that she was willing to explain why they hadn't heard from her in a few months. Samantha was done eating in a matter of minutes; the veggie ribs always disappeared quickly. She got up and put the dishes in the sink, rinsing them off before going back to the living room- she would wash them later. Letting out a sigh, Samantha sat back down on the couch, leaning back and pulled her feet onto the couch. She picked up her laptop and started looking for something to do, debating on working on one of her many stories.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why am I always an arse hole in your stories? :/

VEGETARIANS SUCK! Load of tree huggers, with their soy and their tofu!

Lawl.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2010
Last Updated on September 22, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, Gustav Schäfer


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!