Seeing Red

Seeing Red

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

 Esme smiled sadly and said we could try to figure that out when the family gets back so dont dwell on it. I nodded and  smiled as i sat down to eat. When i was done I sat on the couch and watched some Tv. Esme said it will be a little boring most of the fun happens when her kids are home. She took me shopping in seatle for two days. We filled up the entire car. ALl in all it was a very fun and stressful two days. When we got home a few minutes later the phone ringed. Esme went to answer it as i bought the last of the bags to my room. When iI came back downsatirs she said that the family were at the hospital in Phenoix. 

 

Is everyone ok i asked as i slowly came down the rest of the stairs. Its bella she said .. my heart beat loudly in my chest.

 

Oh no shes ok dear shes a bit beaten up but nothing she cant walk away from. I sighed.. I really liked bella though i bearly knew anyone i liked them all.

 

Oh so now what i asked..well i guess we wait for them to come home. I nodded and thats what we did we waited. Three days later they were on thier way back. When they were in thier cars driving to the house I was upstiars blasting my new Cd playing Gangster love... the clean version of course... I was getting dressed putting on a off the shoulders off white shirt with brown lining and light brown sleeveless sweater like thing over my shirt with a skirt that was about four inches above my knees. I wore two inch brown heels with off white leg warmers and arm warmers. I heard esme call my name and i picked up my brown hat shutting off my radio and running out the bedroom door.I placed my hat on my head as i got to the stairs and sat on the banister and slid down. I laughed as i hoped off and turned to see Esme standing there smiling. They are nearly here she said practically bouncing up and down. OK i said umm ill be back i then ran upstairs and took out my Cd and then ran back down stairs. I put it in the Stero in the living room putting on the same song. Esme shook her head...What i like this song it has a catchy beat. I started to sing the words as i swayed sitting on the couch.

 

When it was nearly over i walked over to the raido dancing slightly to the music as it ended the chorus fading in the background. I shut off the radio and said how far away. Esme didnt even have to answer when i heard two cars pull up in front of the house. Esme smiled at me and i smiled slightly back getting abit nervouse. She opend the door and i stood on the side behind the door. Carlise walked in and kissed Esme. Then came in Rose Emmett Jasper and Alice.

 

Wheres Little Sophie asked Alice looking around. Im..right here i said stepping out from behind the door shutting it and locking it. I turned around to see everyone looking at me. Alice squeeled and said Oh my gosh i love your outfit. Thanks i said..hey wheres Bella and..Edward.

 

Edward took Bella home shes really tired and needs to talk to her father. They both will be over by tommorow. I nodded satisfied with the answer.Rose had walked off to do her own thing..I walked over to the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and looked around. I saw orange juice and some ice tea in a glass pitcher. I went to take the orange juice out and knocked the pitcher off the self causing it to fall and shatter at my feet. I gasped as i jumped back. As quick as it happened all the vampires in the house were around me.

 

Are you ok asked esme as she placed her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and looked at her. Sorry i didnt mean to. She nodded and said its ok..are you hurt. I shook my head no. I decided i wasnt thirsty anymore and placed the orange juice on the counter walking past everyone and going upstairs.As i was walking upstairs I felt a small sting in my hand. I looked to see glass had some how ended up in my hand. It wasnt bleeding yet so i quickly ran upstairs and into the bathroom. I took some alcohol and a a few bandages to wrap my hand in. I quickly removed some of the glass but of course the last peice had to cut my skin when i took it out instanly spilling a few drops of blood into the sink. I quickly turned on the water and stuck my hand under the water even though it burned. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door as someone tried to open it. I jumped slightly

 

Just a minute i called out. Sophie are you bleeding asked carlise. uhh no..maybe..just alittle i swear i said as i started to wrap my hand. when i was done i unlocked the door to see carlise standing there with a worried look on his face. See no harm done i said as i held up my hand. He nodded and said just be more careful next time. Well gosh i said as we both headed downstairs. If you guys get this worked up over a small cut what about when i get my monthly.......

 

I see you guys havent thought of that....



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 26, 2009
Last Updated on November 29, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing