Chapter 1 Of Shadows

Chapter 1 Of Shadows

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

You are introduced to the way she got her gift. She still doesnt know she can see ghost. Thats all saved for Chapter 2 So Suscribe annd or Add :)

"

Shadows: Chapter 1:      Goodbye Normality

____________________

 

 

My name is Mikayla I'm 16 years old. I May be Just like you and I was. Just last year I was a regular 15 years old sophmore going to Highland High. Blonde Hair, Deep blue eyes, Fashionista of the school, and dont forget overachiever!

 

It all happen so fast. My friends and I were on our way back from the beach and we hit something then all I remeber was waking up knowing I was dead. I was watching the crime scene. The men pulling my limp body from the now banged up benz. I felt sick to my stomach. I begin to cry. Obvioulsy it wasnt my time and I was most defenitly wasnt going down without a fight.

 

I begin to follow my body and I heard the fireman say,"She has been pronounced dead at 6:45 pm eastern time." The other fireman nodded and began to put me in a body bag. A few minuetes later the  ambulance came and put my lifeless body inside the vehicle. I ran and jumped into my body. I felt like I was slurped through time and space. Then I woke up.

 

I was kicking and screaming inside the bag,slowly suffocating at any moment. The driver stopped. She opened the door and screamed. She unzipped the bag and stared. I got up from the bag and asked, " Where's Melissa and Sarah Lynn?" She was clearly astonished to see someone that was pronounced dead ask her a question as if nothing happen. "They're in the the other ambulance, they think your dead. No one got badly hurt besides you.Which now I know you were just unconscience."  I felt dumbfounded. How could this lady who was the third person to pronounce me as dead think I was unconscious. " I wasnt unconscience. I was Dead!" I screamed.

 

She told me to go into the passenger side of the car, ignoring everything I just said. As we pulled off i felt a piece of me stay there with the accident. I could see the car, It looked so lonely on the road all by itself in the countryside. A part of me wanted to stay there with it. I was totally bummed.

 

We pulled up to the hospital about 30 minuets later. I ran to Mellissa's ambulance. She was fully awake crying her eyes out. I took a couple steps back so the doors could open. When she saw me her mouth dropped and so did her caretakers. " A ghost." she whispered. "No. Im okay it was a false alarm... I was...erm...unconscience or something."I Managed to lie. She nodded and laid down with reilef. I smiled and waved.

 

I saw them pull out Sarah Lynn, she wasnt as alert as Melissa. She was kinda Comaish. I waved. She said," Thank God your alive! I was hoping you would jump back in." she said. I replied," Yeah Im glad I did too." I wasnt sure how Sarah new what I did ,but I really didnt care. I walked in the hospital behind Sarah. I saw all of our parents in the waiting room and I almost ran across the hospital!. When they saw me they all got up and hugged me asking all sort of questions. "They're okay. Melissa got a  few scrapes, bruises and Sarah has a broken arm,and thats about it. They all looked releived.

 

*Present Day*

So here I am a couple weeks later, seeing peoples past,present,and future. So Far its goodbye normal Hello Freak! 



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
Ignore grammar Issues and in this one she Hasnt seen her first ghost yet but thats coming Next.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good start after you polish it up

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

448 Views
1 Review
Added on May 28, 2010
Last Updated on May 28, 2010


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing