Chapter 3 of Shadows

Chapter 3 of Shadows

A Chapter by MissSkyeGaisha
"

Can Mikayla find the courage to tell the ghosts mom that she's dead or will Hannah end up a trapped spirit?

"

Chapter 3:

Into the Light

________________________

 

 

I couldn't beileve it I could talk the dead! It was kind of scary at first but since I met this ghost Hannah, she showed me that ghost arent scary at all their just stuck here on earth trying to find someone to help them. Sarah and I were trying to help her in the best way possible,but we cant unless we talk to her mom.

 

I found out that she's 17 years old this year and that she's been dead for about a year. She said that she was kidnapped and brought to a cabin in the woods, there she was raped and killed.

 

*Present Day*

 

"Should we tell her mother or not?" I asked Sarah. "I think we should it would benefit both of them.You know mutalism."she replied. I studied the room making sure Hannah was no where in site. "I dont know Sarah, I mean how am I suppose to tell someones mom that their only daughter is dead." I asked. Sarah looked up and said," Only you know that. I can only imagine the questions her mother may ask,but its all worth when you help her crossover." "Okay I'll do it." I said.

 

Hannah was now sitting right beside Sarah. "She's here." Sarah and I mangaged to say at the same time. "How do you know?" I asked Sarah. " I dont know. I can feel her." she answered. " Can you help me or not?" Hannah said just above a whisper.  I picked up my backpack and said," Yes, Lets go!"

 

 

Sarah looked totally suprised. I guess I caught her off gaurd. " Hannah, where does your mom live exactly?"  Sarah asked with a nervous tone. We were now driving down the highway following Hannah's instructions. "Just a few miles ahead. " she answered. I could tell Hannah was totally in the zone and I couldnt say I wasnt either. It was this whole adrenaline rush,I felt so determined, but there was this whole nervousity thing going on in my head. A few minutes later we pulled up into a gated communtity suburb like place. "I dont have a password." I said. "Its 572939." Hannah said excitedly. I nodded and punched in the numbers and  the guard let up the gate. " Turn right then make another right, its the first house on the right."Hannah instructed. I giggled and said," A lot of rights huh?" the whole car was laughing by the time we pulled up next to the house. "You ready?" Sarah asked. "Yes, suspisingly I am."

 

I went up to the door and knocked. Sarah took a deep breathe and Hannah stood triuphiantly. "One second." a woman yelled. She opened the door. "Hello how may help you ladies?" she asked with a smile. "We're a friend of you daughters. Hannah?" Sarah explained. "Oh,well come in." she instructed. "Im Mrs. Gibbons. Nice to meet you ladies." she reached for a hand but I really didnt want to touch it. I did anyway and went through a whirlwind in my head. I learned so much just from shaking her hand,it was terryfying. " Im Mikayla Waters and this Sarah Lynn  Mendoza." I said. " Well nice to meet you again. How do you know my daughter?"

she asked. "She told us to help her find you." I explained. "She's alive?" Mrs. Gibbons almost screamed. "No."Sarah whispered. "Then how?" she asked. "You see I have this thing, I dont know, a gift? But besides that I can see the dead and your daughter came to me. She said that she needed to talk to you." I explained.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked. Sarah placed a flower on the table and said," This is a peace offering and what Mikayla is trying to say is  your daughter is stuck here on earth because you wont let her go. You see earlier this year Mikayla and I got into an accident. We were pronouced dead,but we got back into our bodies. People are saying we had an Near death experience, but we know otherwise. Ever since then we have been given this gift. You see I can hear the dead, but Mikayla here can see them and hear them."

Mrs. Gibbons was completely confused, she looked at us with sorrow and whispered, "If this is real how do I know that its real?"

 

Hannah walked behind her mother and laid her hand on her shoulder and told us to tell her,"Tell her Super Green Candles Only Burn In the Daylight." "She wants me to tell you,Super Green Candles only Burns In the Daylight. " I said in more of a question then a sentence. For a second Mrs. Gibbons looked susprised then she looked reileved. "I can feel her and that was our code ever since she was a little girl." she said. I smiled and asked," Is there anything you want to tell her or ask her?" Hannah's Mother nodded and said," Just tell her I love her and that I need to know where her body is. Also I dont know how to get her unstuck or whatever but I will try. " "She can hear you."I explained.

Hannah jumped up and down before finally saying," I cant tell her because I dont know,but guess what?" "What?" I asked. " I can see the Light!." Hannah could hardly control herself. " My dad is in it!" she said. " She's the light. Her dad Is in it." I told Mrs. Gibbons.  "Im so happy for her.But what about the body?" she asked. " She doesnt know where it is." I explained.

 

"Oh...Well..erm...I guess this is goodbye. I love you."she said. " She says she loves you too and to not worry because she's in good hands." Sarah finished. At that moment a gush of wind came through the house. Sarah nodded and we left the mother alone crying tears of sadness and joy.

 

As we walked outside I was ambuished by a man who had a dirty grim look. "You dont belong here!" He yelled. I straight on my back and was bounded there. Sarah was stuck standing still. "What do you want!" I screamed.

"You!"he answered.

 

 

TO BE CONT'D  . . .

 

 



© 2010 MissSkyeGaisha


Author's Note

MissSkyeGaisha
PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW THEY ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hi(: Here are my thoughts and opinions. The story is good, concept and all. The only thing i wish you could improve on is adding more imagery and correcting some grammar. Be more decriptive and add a lot more details. Bring the characters to life. Instead of saying boring words like "said, asked, etc" you could say "shouted, mocked, etc". Just use more interesting words and your book will be succesful!
Good Luck,
Chelsey(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I know I just read over and I was like woah! Typo central! Thanks for your review its really appreciated :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hi(: Here are my thoughts and opinions. The story is good, concept and all. The only thing i wish you could improve on is adding more imagery and correcting some grammar. Be more decriptive and add a lot more details. Bring the characters to life. Instead of saying boring words like "said, asked, etc" you could say "shouted, mocked, etc". Just use more interesting words and your book will be succesful!
Good Luck,
Chelsey(:

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010


Author

MissSkyeGaisha
MissSkyeGaisha

The World ;), NY



About
I love To Write Novels and Short Stories n I love twitter n facebook My name Is Keturah but i Go By Keke or Miss Skye or just plain Skye because i love blue and the sky is blue so why not Skye? Im a v.. more..

Writing