Different Angles of the Figure

Different Angles of the Figure

A Chapter by Speak in Silence

Dear Trish,
I don't understand you..at all. Things seem to affect you so much differently than they do me. Just because a girl (or your so called "friend") told you to kill yourself just because she's going to just doesn't make any sense. You sat there, for hours, researching "If I commit suicide, will I go to heaven or hell?" for no reason. You aren't going anywhere. I won't let you. You said that the solitary fact of religion was the only thing stopping you from going through with it. Well what about me? What about all of your friends who are so troubled that you're the only thing keeping them alive? What about your mother? How would she feel, finding you on a bathroom floor covered in blood or maybe your own vomit, depending on your method? 
Sincerely,
What if you were the only thing keeping me alive?


© 2013 Speak in Silence


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A powerful journey into thoughts and reaction. I like the way you ended the letter. With a question. Good description gave life to the thoughts and the action of the letter. Thank you for sharing the letters. They where amazing.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


Speak in Silence

10 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to read them all! I honestly didn't expect anyone to want to read them.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 11, 2013
Last Updated on June 11, 2013
Tags: suicide, friend, help, love, suicide attempt, different, people, caring, letter


Author

Speak in Silence
Speak in Silence

NC



About
Hi! My name's Victoria and I'm a Tumblr addict. I love bands and my doggie Scoutypoo. I like going in vintage and antique markets and I like the smell of old books. I like how the sun shines through.. more..

Writing