Top Ten for the weekend.

Top Ten for the weekend.

A Chapter by MrJodie
"

This explains everything. Okay, maybe not everything. Well, it offers a twisted perspective into the dark recesses of my insanity, anyway... revel in the madness.

"

Friday, June 18, 2004

 
This is a regular thing for me. Whenever I think of something I start breaking it down into categories and sub-groups. Out of that is born a natural need to turn my twisted sense of humor into a list. Call it an Obsessive Compulsive Bi-Polar thing. Call it stupid. Call it Milo... I don't care. But it's my special thing and I'm going to run with it. Today's top ten is inspired by the fact that it's Friday and I've got a whole weekend of nothing important to do.

Top Ten things this dork can waste an entire weekend with:

10. You're reading it...

9. Lord of the Rings trilogy - extended edition (the kids will do Golem for a week)

8. I must resist the power of eBay!

7. Wi-Fi, baby.

6. No credit card required. (if you know what this means seek help)

5. So many deals at Fry's, so little money. sigh...

4. Where the hell are my pants???

3. I have a digital camera, half a tank of gas and it's summer in Southern CA... hmm.

2. I wonder how my Sims characters are doing.

and the number one thing this dorky dork can waste an entire weekend with:

1. Where the hell are your pants???

I'm going home. I'm sure I'll have more from the "apartment of doom."


© 2008 MrJodie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on February 25, 2008

The World According to the Right Rev Rap Masta Cornflake


Author

MrJodie
MrJodie

Troutdale, OR



About
I live in Troutdale, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. I'm currently working as a computer systems administrator for a manufacturing company in Vancouver and write only as a hobby. However, I've dreamed.. more..

Writing
Mercenary Mercenary

A Poem by MrJodie