Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Nash-asha

Jeremie fell for Brittany almost immediately. He didn’t know about her past, but when he found out he didn’t care. Brittany liked Jeremie, but she was afraid if she got to close to him she would ruin it. So she stayed away from him. Aryanna pulled Brittany aside one day and asked her why she wasn’t talking to Jeremie anymore and she got the stupidest response ever.
“Because, he’s too cute and the cute ones are always the bad ones.”
Aryanna decided that she was going to take things into her own hands and set them up on a blind date. Brittany was confused when she saw Aryanna walk in with Jeremie. Of course she figured it out soon. Jeremie and Brittany decided that they would hang out and see what happened. Jeremie and Brittany decided to court instead of date to make sure that nothing would happen. Brittany even made sure he knew about everything that had happened with her and her kids. Jeremie didn’t care. He smiled and said that God does everything for a reason and that he still cared about her a lot.
Ms. Thompson called Brittany back and said that Mr. Roberts had loved it and would love to publish it. He also said that he needed the completed work as soon as he could get it done. Brittany spent all her time after that writing. She had it finished in three weeks. Brittany delivered it to her office. They talked for a little while, but then left. When she got back to the apartment there was a note waiting for her. Pastor Tim had called and wanted to meet with her in his office that night.
Brittany arrived at Pastor Tim’s office and they sat down. He asked her one simple question. “How well do you know Jeremie?”
“I know him pretty well. Why?”
“Well, he’s been in here askin a lot of questions about you and your family. “
“Oh really? What kind of things?”
“He was just asking about your parents and I said that he would have to talk to you about that.”
“Well you could’ve told him.”
“True, but I think it would be better coming from you . You know all of the little details that I don’t.
Brittany left the church wondering why he would be so curious. Then it dawned on her. He was planning something. She went back to the apartment to find that Payton had come and gone once again. She checked the messages and saw that she yet again had a note in Payton’s scribble hand writing. “Meet Jeremie in the park at 10 pm.” Brittany looked at her watch, 9:50. She had ten minutes to drive all the way across town.She ran out the door and got into her car and drove as fast as she could. She got their just in time. She made it with a minute to spare.
 



© 2008 Nash-asha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on July 18, 2008


Author

Nash-asha
Nash-asha

Ocala, FL



About
I'm 17 graduating in '09. I started writing a couple of years ago. When I first started, I was writing screen plays for an acting class. I started writing poetry in that class and LOVED it...I kinda e.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Nash-asha


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Nash-asha