Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Nerdlige

It was just another day in Equestria for Derpy the pink clouds were raining their good old chocolate milk which she did not much care for without one of Mrs. Cup Cakes muffins and lucky for her here came Mrs. Cakes right now on her flying broom shop. “What can I get for you to day Derpy?" Derpy was quick to point to the muffins but to come to shock they were gone. Derpy felt she was soon to faint. “oh sorry dear the true king of Equestria toke all the muffins so I’m cleaned out for the day you can come back tomorrow but looks like the winds changing got to go." And off went her bakery. No this could not be happening but wait! Derpy had realized something it had somehow slipped by her things in Equestria were not the same there was pink clouds that were raining chocolate milk, Mrs. Cakes store never flu or was a broom for that matter and there were no kings of Equestria only queens what was going on! Then Derpy heard it a laugh that she only heard when she was little and she knew who it was right then and right there as she quickly turned around and screamed as loud as she possibly could with happiness and excitement she screamed "Daddy!!!" Yes daddy she hadn't seen him in so long before she was sent to the orphanage before he was frozen and left all alone in a world with no mother and then no father but now it was over and done she was not alone in this big old world she had her daddy and was happy truly happy.



© 2014 Nerdlige


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on September 29, 2014
Last Updated on September 29, 2014


Author

Nerdlige
Nerdlige

TX



About
my real name will never be reveled ive tryed to get a youtube acount but my computer sucks plus my dogs went on a rampage of running threw the house and knocked off my computer im 17 im not the smart.. more..

Writing