time

time

A Chapter by Nerdlige
"

the beginning

"

I guess the beginning is the best place to start this story I guess. “It’s been over 300 years I believe it’s time to open the cave Inther?" "Very well if we do she must not run away its high time she makes something of herself she must take her father’s place in life." "I understand I will have him see to it."

A man enters a locked down facility and asks a guard for room # 3012 a great sigh is let out as the guard slowly gets up and walks with the man to room 3012.

 

"Why are you out here if you don't mind me asking." said the guard while trying to find the right key to the door.

 

The man looked up from the ground lost in thought as he clinches a folder closes to his left side. "Sir?" said the guard. The man shakes his head trying to remember what the chubby man said. "Yes?" "why are you all the way out here. Who are you here to see?" The man looked to the ground as if to find the right words to the question.

 

"A dear friend..." he finally said.

 

The guard stopped and looked back at him as if he were serious. Finally after a while he began to move again. "If you say so sir she's caused us a lot of problems drought she'll leave any time soon."

 

The man scowled at the guards back and the finally came to a stop. "Here we are."



© 2015 Nerdlige


Author's Note

Nerdlige
not very good

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on April 14, 2015
Last Updated on April 14, 2015
Tags: hero


Author

Nerdlige
Nerdlige

TX



About
my real name will never be reveled ive tryed to get a youtube acount but my computer sucks plus my dogs went on a rampage of running threw the house and knocked off my computer im 17 im not the smart.. more..

Writing