Time to take the shot

Time to take the shot

A Chapter by OokamiTenshi
"

our sniper had reached his target and is ready to follow out his order will he take the shot?

"

1200:00 hours I line up my shot and peer through the scope.......WHAT THE HELL.....MY TARGET.....IS MY GIRLFRIEND????........I knew she was a bit experianced at things but never expected that she was a special ops agent.....S**T.....WHAT SHOULD I DO? I CAN TAKE THE SHOT AND RECIEVE THE CASH ......

OR KEEP HER ALIVE AND RUN....But if I do that I'll be hunted for treason F**K!.......GODDAMMIT what the hell....as it all goes rushing through my head the same questions come to The Cash or My love "desisions desisions" I remember Capt. Ryan once said to me" In this line of work mate sometimes the people you kill are your own men" was the last words I herd from my teacher Sarg. Cooper said before he died now I understand what they ment Capt. ryan was saying there will be times when your going to have decisions to make but can only make one and Sarg. Cooper was saying that in this job sometimes the ones you trust and love are the ones that are your target.......as I stare with a confused and angry gesture while high in a building.....I ease of the trigger..........

 



© 2009 OokamiTenshi


Author's Note

OokamiTenshi
as you can tell things have just made it to a climax and a fall for now but the story isn't over yet ladies and gents join us next time on the story THE LIFE OF A KILLER

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that was awesome!!!! More please

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 16, 2009


Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing