The Hunt Begins

The Hunt Begins

A Chapter by OokamiTenshi
"

Last time we learned that our assassin's particular target was his one and only love and although he knows his job and went through many pauses of thought he couldn't pull the trigger join us today and see what he does next on The Life Of A Killer

"

She was all I had on my mind as I packed my things up and headed down to the surfus I just couldn't shoot I love her too much even if she is declaired a target when I got to the last floor she was already there waiting...

Sammy: Oh hey babe what are you doing here?

Jesse: I was just getting a room for us, isn't paris beautiful?

Sammy: Yes,yes it is but it's nothing compaired to you honey!

with that she jumped into give me a hug nearly knocking me to the ground...as she held me I began to just forget all about the assignment and what problems we were bound to face down the road.

Sammy: So what's the Room number?

Jesse: Top floor sweet number 184.

Sammy: great I'll meet you up there....and make sure you don't have a shirt on *sedutive smile*

Her smile was that of seduction in the most adorable innocent way I still couldn't believe she of all the people in the world was my final target, DAMNIT....*sigh*.....I had better discuss this with the corporation and then contact a few friends cause I know this is gonna be a fight to the death.



© 2009 OokamiTenshi


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

OokamiTenshi
WHOO HOO ! so seems we got some profiles with names now bet that eases your questions abit and looks like Jesse's gonna be busy up in that room but he's playing it smart with buisness first pleasure later join us next time to see what happens next on The Life Of A Killer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on May 17, 2009


Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing