Escape with bullets flying

Escape with bullets flying

A Chapter by OokamiTenshi
"

Now that our sniper has rejected his last assignment the organization conssiders him a trator of the state now he must get his girl and his own self out......but will they get out alive?

"

Jesse: This is agent 666 reporting in

Organization: Have you completed your assignment?

Jesse: Affermitive I have elliminated the target.

Organization: have you confermation?

Jesse: ...................

Organization: REPORT? Agent 666 have you confermation of kill???

Jesse: ..........Negitive no confermation.

Organization: Agent 666 aquire confermation of kill that is your new objective.

Jesse: Affermative.

As I hung up the payphone I began thinking of what I needed to do to next to ensure our safety because I knew once that the organization found out she was still alive they would mark me as a trator and the hunt would soon begin so I made my way up to the room where my girlfriend was waiting.........she had been waiting alright  with what she was wearing and how things began to look....I placed the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door and joined her.



© 2009 OokamiTenshi


Author's Note

OokamiTenshi
Well alot has happened hasn't it and looks like our sniper is getting some action besidesbullets and blood.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on May 18, 2009


Author

OokamiTenshi
OokamiTenshi

Sylva, NC



About
Hello my name is Jesse I'm 18 years old and I enjoy art and writing as well as rock music and horror movies I hope to have a job in animation or illistration I'm a good guy with a big heart and with .. more..

Writing