A Door

A Door

A Chapter by Carl Taylor

Walking from the ragging war of water and rock that floats to all parts of the World, The Being and His Heart wondered through a field of poppies and felt sleep weigh down on top of them. Fatigued they leaned against a tree to dream. Their dream engulfed them in exactly everything they had seen, and it sacred them, because it showed everything just as it was, nothing else. As they slept time became drunk off of life and let them fall through the now rotten tree trunk. Waking from reality to a dream, they smiled at their position and The Being and His Heart stood calmly smiling at their dream that rested in the blankets of their memories. Standing The Being and His Heart found themselves staring through a hole in the tree and saw a door, that they knew to be their nothing, because words failed them when they saw it.  



© 2008 Carl Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on July 3, 2008


Author

Carl Taylor
Carl Taylor

Houston, TX



About
First off I do not get to read a lot of other people's work, just a forewarning. It is cause I am studying aboard in France next year, so I am brushing up on my french and trying to get an english cre.. more..

Writing
Judy Judy

A Story by Carl Taylor