The Defenders issue 1

The Defenders issue 1

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

A strange blue slime covers the jungle city of major rapids. Incredible Orc, Madam Bubble Bee and Hero Dude spring into action to clear the citizens' sinuses. Who is behind this slimy crime? The NWO?

"

The Defenders issue 1

Downtown Mayhem 


Features 


The Defenders 

Incredible Orc

Hero Dude 

Madam Bubble Bee

 

Villains

The Slime 

Princess Dynamite 


Downtown Major Rapids is usually a spectacular display of city lights. A warm jungle city where vines grow elegantly off buildings. Instead, another garnish that just didn’t add to the city’s charming attire. Draped in a blue slime downtown Major Rapids was sick of itself. The people, fairies, daemons dragons all getting mucus colds. 

Inside the presidential office is the fairy President Billy Wild four foot to small for this political mess outside his window.  The press snapping bright pictures eagerly awaiting his address to the people. Sweating glitter down his peach glittery skin staining his faded suit jacket.  His P-Phone goes off in his pants pocket. He quickly checks the message. 


It’s from G.O.A.L 


“ Do you want me to send the Defenders?” It reads. 


The President Responds with Tango. 


“ :D” G.O.A.L  responds. 


9:41 PM 

Under the East River bridge is a bald brown skin man putting on a Red spandex suit. He punches his chest transforming into an eight foot tall muscular Green Orc. He leaps into the slimy city. 


10:13 PM. 

Meanwhile Downtown. Right in front of the Major Rapids Tavern people are acting like zombies attacking everyone and anything. A really buff yellow man with spiky  Orange hair is forcing zombies to do cardio exercises. It helps them gain their normal sane vitality. His shiny cargo pants and Golden tank-top always make people want to better themselves. The Neon Lettering HD across his flexed pecks. 


Not too far is a pink woman with black and yellow tribal paint all over her body. Dressed in a white dress made of dandelions. She is levitating just off the ground. She whisperers gently as the zombies' sway. They fall asleep violently vomiting out the mucus. Fairies and Daemons creatures help nurse back the sleeping people to vitality with warm honey water.


Leaping downing just behind our heroes is the Eight-foot man Orc in a red spandex suit slamming into the ground.


“ Madam Bubble Bee and Hero Dude, What’s the status?.” The Orc man asks. 


“ Slime seems to be some kind of Parasite. Turning people mindless.” Says Hero Dude. 


“ Also I think that it’s using them as a distraction. My psychic reading feels someone is pulling the strings."  Says Madam Bubble Bee. 


“ It’s the Incredible Orc!” Someone shouts. 


People that haven’t gone zombie are cramming sidewalks taking pictures and selfies. 


“ Nothing to see here people. Please drink plenty of fluids.” Yells Incredible Orc. 


“ Yeah, get drunk!” Someone yells. 


“ No, drink responsibly.” Incredible Orc suggests. 


Madam Bubble Bee floats next to Incredible Orc. She squeezes his stone solid bicep. 


“ I hate working on the weekends.” Madam Bubble Bee says.  


“Yes I should be with my kids, a new group just hatched." Says Hero Dude. 


Hero Dude dashes instantly next Incredible Orc and Madam Bubble Bee. 


“ We need to find the source. Any Intel from your psychic reading BB? Asks Incredible Orc. 


“ Mmm, let me check.” Madam Bubble Bee Says. 


She puts two figures on each temple of her brain. Wavy sounds in her head vibrating.  


“ Mm Buzz! It’s Princess Dynamite!” Madam Bubble Bee screams passing out. 

Tribal Fairies and Daemons come to her aid feeding her Honey water. 


“ So The NWO is behind this. “ Grits Incredible Orc smashing a fist into the ground.


“ Now I’m not bored.” Boast Hero Dude. 


“ You won’t find Princess Dynamite.” Says a ghoulish voice. 


The blue mucus slime forms a five-foot body. 

It points towards Hero Dude and Incredible Orc. 


“ Okay, now I’m really not bored, because you don’t see that every day. Talking F*****g booger’s man. “ Hero Dude says igniting his hands into a golden fire. 


“ You fools must get pass me to find the Princess."  Yells the slime being. 


“ I-I can mind transfers you the coordinates.” Says a winded Madam Bubble Bee. 


“ No, it’s okay, BB.” Says Incredible Orc. 


She places her fingers on her temples sending waves to Incredible Orc and Hero Dude. 


“ Abandoned  warehouse just 4 blocks southwest."  Blurts out Incredible Orc. 


“ Damn BB, let me know before mind sex.” Complains Hero Dude with a boner. 


“ Go ahead Orc Man, I need to teach this guy some manners”  Yells Hero Dude igniting his whole body into golden flames. 

People are still cramming sidewalks recording live to view tube. 


Incredible Orc Leaps over the slime being on top of a building. Slime starts chasing him. With Incredible agility, he makes it to the destination. No smile in sight. 


Meanwhile Downtown,  the slime has now taken the form of a huge blob swallowing people. 


“Ha, You will all be inside me.”  Yells the Blob.   

“ I bet all I have to do is incinerate you. And all these boogers will go away."  Yells a radiant Hero Dude. 


“ You can try!” Yells the slime. 


Hero Dude lights his whole body into a blinding ball of energy. Everyone and everything is but quiet sunshine. The light fades, the slime is gone completely. Hero Dude is his calm yellow complexion again. Madam Bubble Bee floats next to him placing a hand on his shoulder. 


“ Go make love to your fairy wife.” Whispers Madam Bubble Bee. 


Meanwhile, Incredible Orc sneaks into the warehouse. There is a portal of some kind. There are Awal soldiers dressed in black uniforms all over the building. Ski masks on their faces. Using H2H (hand to hand) skills to choke out soldiers quietly to see what’s coming out the portal.  


A being in a think red metallic drapery. Like a square box. Surrounded by two red reptile guards holding what looks like plasma rays. Also surrounded by Awal Soldiers is the very gorgeous four-foot beautiful fairy Princess Dynamite. Her peach glittery skin radiant as she flaps her six wings. Dressed in a purple laced corset apart of a black wedding dress.  

Princess Dynamite greets the Red Square being. 


Incredible Orc’s P-Phone buzzes inside his spandex. 

He checks the message. 


t’s from G.O.A.L 

 

Leave that place. I’ll explain at HQ. ~Scar~ 


Incredible Orc closes his phone sneaking out of the warehouse. 


To be continued: 



© 2019 Questmaster


Author's Note

Questmaster
NEXT Issue
The Travels "New World"

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on January 28, 2019
Last Updated on January 28, 2019
Tags: Super heroes, fantasy, action, adventure, marvel, D.C, Panora Universe