The Travelers issue 2

The Travelers issue 2

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

Travelers are a group of lazy tech-savvy space pirates. All from different planets. With the RSE and G.O.A.L space police on tracking them. They crash land on Panora to lay low.

"

The Travelers issue 2

New World



Travelers 

Dale Zander

Judy

Layla

Bucky Sanders

Phantom Ghost Girl


Villains 

RED STAR EMPIRE PRINCESS 

G.O.A.L Space Police

 

I love the vast universe. Being of Starnin blood I grew up knowing that it was a massive playground full of life. Many planets and many realms have been studied and documented in the Galatos libraries open for all. To bad I’m not really into science that much. I’m just into stealing spaceships and selling them back in Delta 9.  My true home. A Galaxy of hustlers and runaways.  The average Starnin person would say I give blue skin a bad name. So I dyed my hair black from that prissy yellow. 


I’m my own man. I’m space pirate Dale Zander. 

No ship is complete without the crew. 


Long ago when I was ducking from G.O.A.L Space police for escaping Galactic Prison. Horrible place. Just throwing that out there. Two years there and it f*****g sucked. Had to bail on that eight more years deal. 


Anyways, Long ago I was a fugitive (still am) on a Violent Volcanic Planet. My ship was low on fuel. A magma man came shooting out the ground. He rips through my ship grabbing me. We fly back underground to a canyon with a crystalline structure where the most beautiful ship is. A Massive RED STAR EMPIRE SHIP. 

This was an abandoned Battleship. Full living quarters. Full kitchen and cafeteria. Gym and sauna. The Magna Man or monster was some kind of mechanic because it was kept in good condition. With productive upkeep.  


Once the G.O.A.L space police gave up on searching for me. We took the spaceship out.  He tells me that his name is Judy with a grumbly voice. I seriously doubt that. 


“ Okay for one, who are you talking to? Two why are you telling us this god damn story again.” Complains Bucky Sanders. 


Bucky Sanders is a wrinkly black dude from a planet called earth. He was a retired professional football player. Doesn’t remember what team though. Always wearing his letterman jacket. 


“ Haha.Hahaaa!” Laughs Judy. 


“ Wasting time, we could have been on a mission.” Sasses Layla. 

Layla is a Norm woman with pale skin. Deep purple eyes. Fit purple leather space suit.   Short curly hair over her annoying look. Crossing her legs she says. 


“ I should be captain.” She smirks. 

“ You should all die.” An eerie little girls voice from behind me. 

A Plasmatic orb of energy swaying in the distorted form of a little girl. 


“ Phantom Ghost Girl, how nice of you join us, “ says Layla. 


“ See, you guys always put down my narrations, I’m just preparing for new recruits,” I say. 


“ Dale, I would sack you, I can’t find my shoulder pads though,” Bucky says. 


“Haahaah, Ha” Judy laughs. 


“ Shut up Judy,” I yell. 

Everyone starts arguing pointing and shouting.  


“ Guys, Seriously. Let’s get something to eat.” Loudly suggests Phantom Ghost Girl. 


Everyone stops shouting. 


“ Yeah. It feels like lunch time.” I say. 


“ Oh, let’s go to Galactic Burger.” Says Layla. 


“ How about you all serve your jail time." Voice projects from outside the Spaceship. 

An Incoming transmission on the plasma screen. I reluctantly turn it on. 


It’s a G.O.A.L female commander. Dressed in her blue blocky metallic commando uniform. 


“ Dale Zander you are wanted for many counts of theft." The Commander explains. 


“ So you only want him?” We’ll look after his ship.” Sasses Bucky. 

I give him look that was a piece of my mind. 


“ Haaha!” Judy laughs. 

I walk over to the controls as the plasma screen follows me. I push some buttons and flips some switches. The mother board lights up like a mini galaxy. 

Out the pilot window, I see a legion of G.O.A.L starships.  


“ I Have a slip of pardon from the Starnin Government.” I Say professionally. 


“ Oh really, please transmit.” The Commander demands. 

I pull out a folded slip of paper from my pocket.  I it lay on the transmitter. It vaporizes into dust. 


 

“ You no have-" I cut off Judy 

 

“ Hey, Judy did you lose weight?” I Shout. 


I hit a big red button as the entire ship disappears into light speed. 

The plasma screen turns off. The Commander gets the slip of paper opening up a menu for Galactic Burger. 


Traveling at a tremendous speed we arrive 3 light years away from G.O.A.L starships. 

Everyone except Phantom Ghost Girl is discombobulated on the floor. Judy on top then Layla and Bucky being crushed. 


“ A warning before you go into light speed would be nice.” Complains Bucky.  


The crew all gather themselves. 

I check the coordinates. “ Milky Way galaxy.” The intercom says. 


“ Hey, your old planet is around here Bucky.” I say. 


“ Eww, Earth.” Sasses Phantom Ghost Girl. 


Our ship is rocked. We all fall to the floor. 


“ How did they find us so quick?!” Yells Layla. 


The Plasma screen turns on. It’s not G.O.A.L space police. It’s The Red Star Empire Princess. One of them. She is a being in a thick red metallic drapery. 



" Gift mig eller dö!" (Marry me or die) Demands the princess. 


“ Dale we are trapped in a magnetic field.” Explains Phantom Ghost Girl. 


My hand is on a big blue button. 


“ What are you thinking Dale?!” Layla panics. 


I push the button generating gravity that drops the ship out the RED Star EMPIRE’s magnetic field. 

Too bad we are all free falling into the atmosphere of an unknown planet. All of us stuck on the ceiling. Phantom Ghost Girl isn’t phased by the G force. She closes her eyes. The ship is turned into a Phantom as it goes through the ground like steam. 

I smash into the ground. Judy, Bucky, and Layla all land miraculously on their feet. 

I hold my nose from bleeding blue. Half of the ship is sticking out of the ground. 

I check the coordinates. 


“ Planet of Panora.” The intercom explains. 


“ City of Major Rapids.” It adds. 


“ Layla, can you make outside look like a house?” I ask. 


I turn around everyone is already outside. 

I follow the sound of amazement. A City of Fairies, Dragons, Orcs, Elves, humans and dressed up woodland creatures all walking around.


“ This isn’t Earth Dale.” Bucky says. 


“ No, the F**k it’s Not.” I say joining my crew. 



To be continued: 

 



© 2019 Questmaster


Author's Note

Questmaster
NEXT issue
The Defenders issue 3
Scar's Details

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on January 28, 2019
Last Updated on January 28, 2019
Tags: Super heroes, fantasy, action, adventure, marvel, D.C, Panora Universe, Sci-Fi





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)