The Incredible Orc issue 6

The Incredible Orc issue 6

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

Danny Marks was an Ordinary Human construction worker. Until he hit his head. Now with powers from a legendary Orc warrior. Is that enough to be a Defender?

"

The Incredible Orc issue 6

Danny Marks


Features 

Danny Marks (Incredible Orc)

Scar

Tylzer


Villains 

Boom Shocker! 

RTC 


Deli 1 Planetary Moon 2709

7:30 AM 


Danny Marks is a 23-year-old brown skin human working construction one day high on a ladder. He falls cracking his skull open bleeding brains. 


He has strange dreams of being operated on by green humans in lab coats. Poked with tubes. Cut open, probed awkwardly. Given foreign medicines. 


He’s Dreaming would become more vivid with him being an Orc in the early 2000’s helping build the golden palace. Then sword fighting the Royal Gloden Elf guards. Then many sword and magic battles as a Royal Orc swordsmen. 



???? ????? 2713

He wakes up in a medical bed. The room has no windows. Some Elf and fairy nurses tend to Danny. He is delirious, feeling as if he just came back to life.  


A tall blue man with silver hair comes inside the room with calculated steps. He is dressed in metallic clothes. 


“ Greetings Danny Marks. I’m your handler Tylzer.” He greets. 


“ My handler?” Danny questions. 


“ You have been selected to protect reality,” Tylzer explains. 


“What? All I remember is hitting my head. Now I’m in a hospital somewhere in Major Rapids. Go somewhere crazy blue human dude.” Danny says. 


“ My race existed long before any humans ever did.” Sasses Tylzer. 


“ That’s enough you two.” Says a Pink male Elf with a scar across his face. 

 He’s dressed casually in black. 


“ Hello, young man you are in G.O.A.L Headquarters.” Explains the Elf 


“ What does GOAL stand for? “ Asks Danny. 


“ Galaxy Of Awesome Leaders.” Says the Elf man. 


“ Ha. Galaxy, so you fight space aliens is what you're saying.” Danny jokes. 


“ It’s been two years since you smashed your skull.” Tells Tylzer. 


“ Two Years?!” Yells Danny.  


“ Do the mind transformation so we can move along.” Suggests The Elf man. 


Tylzer places his fingers on Danny’s temples. Danny spaces out seeing the galactic Stranin Empire. Many Star Wars with the ominous Red Star Empire. 


Danny comes to standing up in a large workout facility. He’s dressed in a red spandex suit. 


“ You’re Scar.” Pointing at the Elf man standing next to Tylzer. 


“ And You’re Tylzer. A Starnin General. How long was I out this time.” Danny Asks. 


“ Only a day. That’s just a subconscious enhancement. Now your consciousness is catching up.” Explains Tylzer. 


Danny looks nervously at his outfit. 


“ Don’t worry, you dressed yourself."  Says Scar. 


“ So do I have a superpower. Or something?!” Danny Asks. 


A  large metal door opens with a wild black bull racing towards Danny. The bull reaches him. He transforms into a Muscular Eight foot Green Orc. 


He stops the bull snapping its neck against his chest. 


“ Woah!” Danny exclaims. 


“ You have somehow extracted power from a very strong Orc of the Warrior Class.” Explains Scar. 


“ What happened to them.” Asks Danny. 


“ They must have died, that was back in this planet's Royal era.” Says Tylzer. 


“ Can I ever see my family?” Asks Danny. 


“ No, we have a replacement you to serve them emotionally.” Explains Tylzer. 


“ You now have great power, you will have to protect reality.” Says Scar. 


“ I will do my best,” Danny Says. 


With Hero Dude's absence from crime fighting. A mysterious Orc man in a red spandex suit takes out bank robbers and streets gangs with brute force. 


For months the citizens of Major Rapids chant Incredible Orc when he leaps into action. 

Boom Shocker is a notorious weapons thief. Often trading with gangs and bandits. Using biological weapons provided by the Research technology company. RTC for short. 


Without his bio-suit, he’s just a regular Orc with a laser gun. 


Incredible Orc leaps into the back alley where Boom Shocker and some white rat daemon thugs are emptying out a gun store. 


“A Little Girl was shot by a street punk, I’m sure you sold them the gun.” Snarls Incredible Orc. 


“ Ay, I always tell my costumers it’s for hunting season.” Sasses Boom Shocker. 


Incredible leaps landing on top of Boom Shocker crushing and killing rat daemons.  

A heavy pulse sending Incredible Orc across the street into a parked delivery truck. Boom Shocker hovers his body. He walks on the air towards Incredible Orc smashed into the truck. 


The ground around Boom Shocker is vibrating rings. He steps into the ground. A massive earthquake. Incredible Orc is popped out of the truck's dent that is now in mint condition. 

While in the air the Incredible Orc tries to regain consciousness. Boom Shocker claps his hands. A deep blinding pulse pushes Incredible Orc into a brick wall. 


“ F*****g Prick.” Spits Boom Shocker. 


World police storm the area. Boom Shocker is gone. 

The paramedics help Incredible Orc out the wall. 


“ We need Hero Dude, not this guy” someone whispers. 


The next day Danny wakes up in his G.O.A.L dorm bed.  He takes a shower. There is a knock at the door. He quickly gets dressed.  It’s a woman in a blue Panora General uniform. She is a mature Elf woman with a toned fit body. A blonde buzz cut under her hat. Danny opens the door as she just barges inside. 


She closes the door. Locking it. She hands him today’s newspaper. The headline reads: New hero beat down.  A picture of Incredible Orc stuck in a wall. 


“ You need to see the true master. “ The Elf general says.  


“ Where is he located Mis Lineart? ” Asks Danny. 


“ Don’t worry right now, make love to me.” She says exposing her juicy pink breast. Her n*****s erect. 

Danny sucks hard on her hot tits. 


“And call me Gina, baby.” She moans. 


Kali 4 Solar Moon 2713


Deep in the middle of a blizzard stands Danny in only his red spandex suit. 

He walks for days. Not eating, not peeing. Doing Tai Chi. 


Alpha 19 Cosmic Moon 2714


Boom Shocker is organizing stolen goods from white rat daemon thugs in an alley out the back of a stolen Semi Truck. 

Leaping into the alley is Hero Dude. 


“ S**t it’s HD, scatter boys!” Yells Boom Shocker. 


He screeches off forgetting to close the back. Stuff flying out the trailer nearly hitting Hero Dude sprinting at hyper speed. 

Boom Shocker takes sharp turns causing cars to crash. Standing just a block ahead is Incredible Orc in deep zen. Boom Shocker notices who is standing in the street in front of him. He accelerates towards Incredible Orc.


The truck smashes to pieces against a stone calm Incredible Orc.  Boom Shocker goes flying into a wall. He stops the impact with his bio suit. He floats to the ground. 


“ So you are back for a round two a*s whopping.” Boast Boom Shocker. 


He stomps the ground forming the Semi back together. Incredible Orc isn’t phased by the biorhythms. 

In an instant Incredible Orc is standing right in front of Boom Shocker. He punches him with a hard quiet blow to the ribs. Boom Shocker is frozen in pain as he collapses to the ground. His biorhythms stop. The Semi Truck breaks into pieces. 

Incredible Orc takes a deep breath. Hero Dude zips next to Incredible Orc. 


“Woah, who are you?!” Hero Dude Asks. 


“ I’m your new partner.” Incredible Orc smiles. 


Hero Dude, Madam Bubble Bee, and Incredible Orc have been Panora’s Defenders Since 2711 during and now after the Panora War. 


Gamma 10 Solar Moon 2715


Awal Soldiers are underground in a dark sower way. They make it to a big cage. 


“ Orders are to just the open locks, Then vacate the area.” One of the soldiers commands. 


Soldiers begin to pull out big steel pins. Dropping them with hard thuds. Something begins to wake up. It kicks open the gate whacking some soldiers breaking bones. 

Rapid machine gun fire lighting up what seems to be a giant goat man. It grabs soldiers biting heads off. Light comes from an entrance. The creature follows the light to Major Rapids. 

 

To be continued: 



© 2019 Questmaster


Author's Note

Questmaster
Nest issue
The Defenders Issue 7
The Mighty Beast

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on January 31, 2019
Last Updated on March 27, 2019
Tags: Panora Universe, Fantasy, Super Heroes, Incredible Orc, Marvel, D.C, Fiction, Action, Adventure, Action Adventure