Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by RevolutionwithPaper

There once were 8 people, drawn together by blood and tragedy. 
A group of 15 year olds that met at school. They feel the connection in the way they have been damaged. In the way their hearts beat bloody memories. Ryan’s father’s prolonged death that still haunts him. Julia losing her brother in a car accident. Katie and Bri’s parents are gone in the most unremarkable way, they just leave, at 14 years old their parents are just disappeared. Kyle’s parents are abusive. Sam and his adoptive sister Peyton are abducted by a man in a truck and aren’t found for 3 weeks, and after that their parents just can’t look at them the same. Ben is a special case, he doesn’t talk about it, doesn’t let himself get too close to anyone outside of his 7 friends because when he was 6 he was in New York City on September 11th and saw everything.
Together they find peace, completion of some sorts with each other, no one else can understand what it is like to feel so alone on a crowded planet. It’s almost like a pack of wolves, they are dependent on each other for survival. But this is not about the past. No, this is a story of one very special boy and his impact on everyone around him. This story is not ordinary by any means. It has love, but not romance. There is superhuman strength, without superheroes, or superpowers. This is a story of death, specifically the death of one Ryan Sails. But mostly it is about recovery and remembrance. There will be tears, lots of them, but none will be overly dramatic. No, this is a story of Ryan a boy who never saw 18. 


© 2012 RevolutionwithPaper


Author's Note

RevolutionwithPaper
Please? Please? Please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is beautiful. It was really good. I can't wait to read the rest.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my goodness. Just reading the introduction made me want to read more. I honestly cannot wait to continue reading your work. I'll keep you updated on my thoughts. :D :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: 8; people; sad; help; lost; fire


Author

RevolutionwithPaper
RevolutionwithPaper

Providence, RI



About
Hi, my name is Paige, I am 15 years old and completely in love with reading and writing. I know that I am young and therefore my writing is rough, and sometimes scrambled, but I hope that I will get a.. more..

Writing