Intro - 2010 Pokemon Video Game Tournament

Intro - 2010 Pokemon Video Game Tournament

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Pokemon 2010 event

"

One day an ordinary girl named Sarah, age 16, and was playing on her Nintendo Ds. Sarah is a Pokémon fan whom entered the Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver version “2010 Video game Tournament”. She entered it with excitement and chose to use her Heart Gold Pokémon game. Sarah was super excited she was at the tournament with all the other fans in Arizona. It was held on May 22, 2010 Saturday in way out Phoenix, Arizona.

   Sarah brought her dad and they had to wait a long time to get in. The two waited on an inside bridge going from one building to the other. Sarah was in front of a man, somewhere in his 20’s, and he had brought a friend to cheer him on. This man had Gengar earring’s and had entered the 2009’s tournament. Sarah was very scared to battle him. She hoped she wouldn’t be facing him.

     “Uh, I really don’t want to battle him.” Sarah whispered to her dad, “I don’t want to lose. What if I lose?”

     “Well, just have hope you can win.” Sarah’s dad encouraged, “I know you’ll do great.”

     “Hmmm. I hope your right.” Sarah said shaking. So as they waited in the line to get in, the man and his friend often talked to Sarah.

     “Is this your first time?” The man with the Pokémon earring’s asked Sarah.

     “Uh, Yeah. It is.” Sarah said.

     “Have you been training a lot?” He asked, “I have.”

     “Uh-uh-uh. Y-yeah.” Sarah lied. She didn’t want to say no cause she didn’t have anyone to train with.

   As time went by, Sarah and her dad, plus the Gengar earring guy and his friend, got into the place they would be battling in. There were so many Pokémon fans’ there and a Shiny Eevee event was going on there too.

   Sarah went over to get her the shiny Eevee for her Pokémon Gold version, she didn’t think of bringing her Soul Silver version till after they left the house. Sarah had to bring a paper saying what Pokémon she’d be using and what item’s they held, plus the moves they knew.

     “OH MY GOSH! D-d-d-dad! That’s Marriland! From YouTube!” Sarah said even more hyper.

     “The person who does all those Pokémon videos’ you watch?” Her dad asked.

     "Yeah! I just can't believe it!" Sarah said. 'Its really him....Eeek! Best. Day. EVER!'

   Sarah, her dad and the two boy's in front of them had finally got to where they would reguster and battle other's to the fourth round to determine who would go to the final round. Sarah's dad and Gengar earring guy's friend weren't entering, so the two steped out of line to cheer the two rival trainer's on.

Sarah was up against her first opponet and had reached the point were it looked like she was about to lose with only one Pokemon left, and in the red zone.

     'Gaa! I-I don’t know if I’m going to make it! What should I do?!' Sarah thought panicking. Not only was this her first time entering, this might be her last for this year! But wait! What’s that? She did it! Sarah not only won, but she got threw the first round with only a small amount of HP [Hit Points] left.Sarah was so releved she made it. But she felt sorry thinking that it might have been there first time too. At least Sarah made it.

   Sarah’s next two rounds ended up the same every time until the forth round. This was it. If Sarah makes it passed round four, she can go to the finals in Iniapilis and then Hawii’s Championships. Before anyone could go into the fourth round, they had The Marriland, from YouTube, check to see if anybody was cheating.

     'Aaah! He’s actually going to tuch my game and I get to see him in person, up close!' Sarah thought to her self, 'Eee! Here he is! Sigh…I’m so happy right now, nothing could bring me down.'

   As they brought Sarah and her opponet over, they told them they would be on the TV. But when Sarah looked at her opponet, it was none other than the man that her and her dad were in front of.

     'G-GENGAR EARRING GUY!?' Sarah thought to herself getting streasted out, 'No! This can’t be happinig to me! Not with him! I don’t stand a chanse!'

     “Wow. Crazy huh?” The man said.

     “Yeah…I was lucky to even get here…” Sarah said wanting to battle someone else who wasn’t in the 2009 Championchips.

     “Ha ha. Me too.” He said. Sarah didn’t believe him thow. Sarah Chose to go with her Typhlosion and Ho-oh together for Typhlosion’s Earthquake attack and Tyranitar with Dialga for Tyranitar’s Sandstorm. Gengar earring guy used his Dialga, Palkia, Abomisnow and Hitmontop. The Battle began and Sarah was on the spotlight.

 

The man beat Sarah, but the battle was epic. Sarah saved the battle on her Vs. Recorder to hoppfully put it up on YouTube sometime.

     “I-I-I lost!” Sarah weeped wanting to cry. Her dad bought a cookie and a large soda for all her hard work she did.

     “Do you want to go back home?” Sarah’s dad asked.

     "...No. I want to watch the rest and take a picture of Marriland." Sarah said still depressed.

   Later, when there were only two people left, Marriland and the M.c. started to dance randomly. Sarah's sad face grew into a smile, reminding her that she had a fun time being there, even if she didn't win.

   After Sarah saw who won, there was a beautiful glass trophy with the two legendary Pokemon Ho-oh and Lugia carved into it for the first place winner, and a new Dsi for the winner and top three trainer's.

   Sarah and her dad left back home, bringing back with them, pictures and memory's of the event.

 

 

 

 

Marriland's Walkthrough video's:

 

Pokemon White:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/videos

 

Pokemon Soul Silver:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/videos/soulsilver

 

Pokemon Yellow:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/videos/yellow

 

Pokemon Diamond:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/videos/diamond

 

Pokemon Platinum:

http://pokemon.marriland.com/videos/platinum



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
This was all baced off of my experience...Yes. I was so close to winning....sorta.

Oh, and Marriland moved all his video's to his site. I put the site's at the end of the story if you want to watch them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really cute and entertaining!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yep!

Posted 12 Years Ago


giggle giggle, is Tyki-chan in this one?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on February 26, 2012
Tags: Pokemon


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1