Chapter 2: My new friends in Kanto

Chapter 2: My new friends in Kanto

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

Sarah makes two new friends and battles them. These two are said to be unbeatable...will Sarah win?

"

While Sarah waited to know if Charmander was gonna be okay, two girl trainers came in looking for Nurse Joy.

   The first had chocolate brown skin, long black hair and dark brown eyes. She wears a purple shirt and skirt, a tan peach short sleved jacket with pink sides and pockets. She has a dark and light purple hat with a Pokeball on both sides, black caller, thigh high socks and long fingerless gloves. Her shoes are dark purple with two white lines on both sids and her single strap backpack a dark tircois with three pokeballs on the strap. A Pikachu sat atop her head with a heart schaped tail, a brown caller with a tiny gold name tag and a pink flower in its ear.

   The second has pale peach skin, very, very, very long brown flowy hair put up in a pony tail, two side bangs leaking out from her white hat with a pink Pokeball print and dark brown eyes. She wears a sleveless white tangtop and a black vest over, short light blue shorts, two black wrist bands with a small pink line and a pink bag that hung over her shoulder going across her chest and then black army boots with pink laces.

     "Hello? Nurse Joy?" The black girl called. She looked around and noticed Sarah sitting over in the waiting area, grabbing her friends wrist pulling her over to Sarah.

     "Whah! Tyki slow down!" The white girl said being dragged.

     "She might know where Nurse Joy is though Kit!" The black girl Tyki said pulling her friend Kit along.

     "Okay..." The white girl Kit said in unesion.

     "Hey girl!" Tyki said towards Sarah, Sarah looking up, her eyes widening all of a sudden. "Do you know where-"

     "YASMINE?! BETHANY?!" Sarah cut in. "H-how'd you get here?!"

     "Huh? Uhhh....I-I think you might be confusing us with someone else." Tyki said. "My name's Tyki, this is Tamaki, or Tama-Chan and this girl here is my best friend Kit."

     "Hi." Kit said raising her hand and putting it back down, with a blank expresion.

     "Pika!" Tamaki said happily.

     "Oh. I'm sorry....its just that...you two looked so much like my two friends back at home. You even even act like them too."

     "Tyki, weren't you asking her something?" Kit asked.

     "Oh yeah!" Tyki said. "What's your name?"

     "Not that!" Kit said angerly.

     "Sarah..." Sarah said. "Hollenbeck is my last name."

     "Mine is Phantomhive. Tyki Phantomhive." Tyki said. "And Kit's is Walker. Kit Walker."

     "Tyki! What do you think you're doing giving our names away!" Kit said riping her hand away from Tyki's.

     "She seem's like a nice girl." Tyki said. "I feel like we can trust her."

     "Wait. Before, you were asking me about something. What was it?" Sarah asked.

     "Uhhh....I don't remember..." Tyki said.

     "Pika...." Tamaki said face palming her head.

     "Oh Tyki....Humph. We were wondering if you know where Nurse Joy is at." Kit said.

     "Oh...well. She's trying to help my Charmander." Sarah said.

     "Did something bad happen to it?" Tyki asked.

     "Yeah. I just got it today along with two more Pokemon I caught and it was dissobaying me when it started to rain." Sarah said.

     "Oh no..." Tyki said putting her hands to her mouth.

     "I was trying to put it back in the Pokeball, but it just slapped it away and attacked the wild Mankey's that were about to attack us." Sarah continued. "After it made the last one run away, I quickly grabbed its Pokeball, returned it and ran here...and now. Nurse Joy is trying to keep its tail from going out."

     "Such a sad story!" Tyki said crying.

     "Pika pi!" Tamaki said crying along side its trainer.

     "I hope it'll be okay..." Sarah said.

     "Of course it will be. Nurs Joy is a pro at helping Trainer's Pokemon get better." Kit said placing a calming hand on Sarah's shoulder.

     "Group hug!" Tyki yelled embracing Sarah and Kit in a 'Tyki hug'.

     "Uggg...Not again." Kit said. "This is one of Tyki's famous hug's I call, 'Tyki hug'."

     "Uhn...I-I'm used to it." Sarah said.

     "Oh! Let's travel with her Kit!" Tyki declared.

     "No." Kit said stricktly, folding her arms.

     "PLEASE?!" Tyki begged.

     "Fine...only if she can beat one or, if possable, both of us." Kit said.

     "Thank you!" Tyki said hugging Kit.

     "But you can't lose on purpose just so we go with her." Kit said.

     "Fine..." Tyki said. "But lets battle when Sarah's Charmander gets better."

     "You okay with all this?" Kit asked Sarah.

     "Yes, of course!" Sarah said. I hope I can beat one them.....

~o~

A few minute's later, Nurse Joy had came out with Charmander back in full health, its flame even larger than when it was when she had gotten it from Professor Oak.

     "Here is your Charmander. She's allbetter and a lot stronger now." Nurse Joy said.

     'Wha-! Wait...C-Charmander is a girl?! I thought it was a boy! Man, that's really rare!' sarah thought, shocked at the sudden realization descovery.

   Tyki sized Sarah by the arm and declaired, "NOW WE CAN BATTLE!"

     "Char?" Charmander said in confusion.

     "Come on Charmander, we're gonna battle." Sarah said blushing in embarasment and excitment. Tyki, Sarah and Kit were now outside the Pokemon Center and on the Pokemon Center's Battle training area. First to battle Sarah was Tyki and then, if lucky enough, Kit.

     "Tama-Chan, go!" Tyki said all excided. Tyki's Pikachu, Tamaki, ran onto the field and looked as though she had battled before for a long time and looked a little shakey.

     "A Pikachu huh? That means I can't use Pidgey because its a flying type and Rattita was a little weak when I caught it, so I guess I'll have to use Charmander. Charmander, go!" Sarah said, Charmander walking onto the field. 

     "You two ready?" Kit asked, Sarah an Tyki nodding. "Okay then, begin!"

     "Tamaki, use Thunderbolt!" Tyki orderd, Tamaki's cheeks sparking to life and releasing a large amount of electricity towards Charmander. Sarah flinched, affraid she would get zapped if Charmander were dodge the attack.

   Charmander could feel Sarah's fear and a green sphear appeared before Charmander, the Thunderbolt unafecting Charmander.

     "Huh? W-was that Protect?" Sarah asked pulling out her Pokedex to check. "Oh whoa! That was! Great job Charmander!"

     "Char!" Charmander said pointing towards Tyki and Tamaki.

     "Are you gonna call a move, or should I?" Tyki asked.

     "N-no, no! Please don't!" Sarah begged. "Charmander, use Ember!" Charmander released embers that flew towards Tamaki, Tamaki getting hit. Tamaki's body suddenly lit up into a flame, taking damage from the Embers side efect, burn.

     "Oh no! Tamaki!" Tyki yelled. "Darn...I just remembered, we forgot to ask Nurse Joy to heal our Pokemon."

     "Aw great!, Now if Tyki doesn't beat this girl's Pokemon, we'll have to travel in a group together..." Kit mumbled to herself.

     "Tamaki, use Quick Attack!" Tyki ordered.

     "Charmander, use Protect!" Sarah said panicking. Charmander's green shield appeared, Charmander protected from Tamaki. Tamaki took the burn affect again, Tamaki finding herself on the floor with dizzy eyes.

     "T-Tama-Chan?" Tyki asked.

     "No way! T-that's not possabe unless....Is this rookie trainer the person we were sent out to find?" Kit asked herself.

     "Tamaki!" Tyki cried out. "Tamaki, are you okay?"

   Tamaki slowly opened her eyes and replied, "Pika...."

     "Oh thank goodness! Get some rest Tama-Chan." Tyki said holding Tamaki in her arms like a little baby. "Your turn Kit....Kit?"

     "Hmmm? Oh, right." Kit said coming back into reality. Kit took her place and threw a Pokeball up into the air. "Take the stage of fame Eevee!"

     "An Eevee?!" Sarah said with hearts in her eyes. As the Eevee came into view from the flash of the Pokeball's light, there stood a tiny kitty like Pokemon with brown fur and tail with a cream fluffy collared neck, its long ears peerked up and ready to go.

     "I sure hope you wont cry after lossing to me Rookie." Kit said evily, her Eevee snickering.

   Sarah felt a dark aurora coming from Kit and now heronce, cute and inocent Eevee too. Charmander had the same feeling, but then stood up strait and fired an Ember attack, almost hitting Eevee till it gave a dramatic dodge.

     "Ha! You think you can beat me that easly?" Kit asked. "Think again. Eevee, time for Ice Beam!"

     "Eevee!" Eevee said, a beam of ice hitting Carmander, encasing her in a body of ice. Charmander's whole body was turned to ice, all but her tail.

     "Oh no Charmander!" Sarah said, panicking again. "Ahhhhh! W-what chould I do?" Sarah then noticed Charmander's tail and remembered she could get out of the ice with a fire type attack. "Charmander, if you can hear me, use Ember!"

     Charmander's tail grew biggeer and a bigg amount of fire was released, breaking herself free from the ice and hitting Eevee. Eevee hit the building, its eyes dizzy.

     "No....this...this isn't real...." Kit said. she clenched her hand into a fist, brining out Eevee's Pokeball. "E-Eevee...Eevee return!"

     "Whoa....I can't believe it..." Tyki said in aw. "WE GET TO TRAVEL TOGETHER!"

     "Tyki....I need to talk to you in privite while we get our Pokemon healed." Kit said hidding her face under her hat.

     "Okay?" Tyki said in unserteny. Tyki sized Sarah by the oposite wrist and the three walked into the Pokemon Center to get their Pokemon healed.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Character info:

Tyki Phantomhive: A black girl with the same dream as Sarah. To become a Pokemon Master. She also some day dreams to be a breeder too though.

Tamaki: Tyki's Pokemon partner and is sometimes called, "Tama-chan". (A girl Pikachu.)

Kit Walker: Tyki's best friend and is dreaming to become a top Pokemon coordinater in all regions. (She looks like the girl heroin in the Pokemon Black and White game.)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's getting better! I love how Charmander and Sarah are bonding!

Posted 11 Years Ago


PokemonFan#1

11 Years Ago

Thank you~ Me too ^-^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 29, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1