Character's

Character's

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

These are all the people that have joined the form, "Stardust Academy" in "Group Story's".

"

PokemonFan#1’s Character’s:

 

 

 

Name: Blair Star

 

Age: 17

 

Species: Princess Mermaid-good

 

Power's: Reads minds, controls water+ice and can heal others with her healing song.

 

Pet: Cat fish-looks like an actual cat, not the cat fish, fish and is baby bright blue. Only Blair can talk to her pet cat.

 

Appearance: Long blonde hair with blue streaks and golden stars with pearls, bright sapphire blue eyes and peach pale skin. When in the water, a long light blue tail that glimmers in the ocean sun and moon light, with a matching light blue sleeveless shirt. When on land, a beautiful light blue silk dress with white and pink pearls all over and red and orange star fish designs, blue glass heel slippers (Sort of like Cinderella's) and long light blue gloves.

 

Personality: Nice, sweet and kind. Blair is a very lovable person to be around. She loves to sing her healing song even when no one is hurt. Her voice, like all mermaids, is beautiful, soft and harmonious.

 

Back story: Blair and her sister Amber were born as twins and they have not gotten along with each other. One day, their father, the king of the merpeople, decides to send his only daughter's to the surface and to never return until they get along with themselves and others. Once they complete their father's wish, then, and only they will return to their Kingdom of Wallomeo.

 

Color: Blue (Please no really light blue people, its blinding to read with her sister's color, red.)

 

======================================

 

Name: Amber Star

 

Age: 17

 

Species: Princess Mermaid-bad

 

Power's: Can make others remember or forget things, creates boiling hot water and sings her sirin song when she wants to hurt others or her enemy.

 

Pet: Hawk with a variety of brown feathers

 

Appearance: Long blonde hair with red streaks and golden stars with pearls, bright ruby red eyes and peach pale skin. When in the water, a long red orange tail that glimmers in the ocean sun and moon light, with a matching red orange sleeveless shirt. When on land, a beautiful red silk dress with white and pink pearls all over and pink and blue star fish designs, red glass heel slippers (Sort of like Cinderella's) and long red gloves.

 

Personality: Mean, grumpy and not a very nice person to be around. Amber is the worst person to be around. She absolutely loves to sing her hurt song anywhere when someone is in her presence and can end up hurting them. Her voice, like all mermaids, is beautiful, soft and melodious.

 

Back story: Amber and her sister Blair were born as twins and they have not gotten along with each other. One day, their father, the king of the merpeople, decides to send his only daughter's to the surface and to never return until they get along with themselves and others. Once they complete their father's wish, then, and only they will return to their Kingdom of Wallomeo. (Yeah, same thing as Blair's back story, but their names switched in the beginning.)

 

Color: Red

 

 

 Name: Sarah Melissa Stream

 

Age: 18

 

Species/race: Human/the chosen one/priestess/princess

 

Power's: Holds the power's of Light, fire, water, earth and air received from King Waldorf when she was 16 and the five element weapons in the form of charm's. A sword with the power of earth, an axe wit the power of fire, a trident with the power of water, a bow and arrow with the power of air and finally, a staff with the power of light. (To activate the charms she has to say the weapon and its element type then its name and say 'activate' but for the bow and arrow's she has to say them together and say 'activate'. To deactivate the weapon and change it back into a charm, Sarah just has to say the weapons element type and say, 'Deactivate'.)

 

Pet: Pikachu (From Pokémon, it's a yellow mouse with red cheeks, a long tail with brown on the bottom of the tail, long yellow ears with black tips and two brown strips on its back.)

 

Appearance: Long brunette hair with a dark pink flower that reaches to her chest that turns light brunette in the light and dark brunette indoors, especially after taking a bath or shower, eyes are hazel, but everyone say they look blue, a red scar across her right eye (That looks almost looks like Allen Walker's scar in D.Gray-man) that has a star above and a cross that sort of goes sideways. It represents the dark curse she received at age 16 from Earl. She wears a yellow shirt with nine light green bubble designed on it, a bright blue sailor vest, a black scarf and bright yellow jeans with a green belt; light green flats with a white bow and black and white gloves that are long and fingerless.

 

Personality: (Based off me) Loves to hear and make puns, shy whenever at a new school for the first time, but after being there for a while, she makes friend[s]. When someone tells her something she already knows, telling her over and over again (Not the repeated teaching), she can snap and get really upset, going into a meltdown, anger taking control over her from the scar's ability, 'Curse of Darkness'. (So basically, the scar's curse makes her go out of control) She's still a nice person and really sweet. Sometimes she can have another type of melt down that makes her get really sad.

 

Back story: Sarah was just an ordinary 16 year old girl till a man named Calcifer (Her guardian angel) takes her to another world to meet the king, King Waldorf. The king grants Sarah the five elements, Sarah fainting in the processes after receiving the powers due to the large amount. The next day, Sarah goes to train with the five spirits of fire, light, water, earth and air, but as she is about to complete light, she gets kidnapped by a demon, thankfully escaping by casting her light magic, turning into a sage with the ability to wield the weapon charms, unfortunately needing to get back to the castle to complete the final training. She runs away, but trips and tumbles down a large mountain with fall leaves everywhere and ends up in front of someone's cabin, the person helping Sarah inside and helps her get better. He tells Sarah his name is Jack Heartstopper and helps her get better. But, unfortunately, he is being controlled and almost kisses her after telling her if he kisses anyone, they'd get white hair or grow old. Earl makes his appearance, Jack helping Sarah escape. Sarah runs away and find Calcifer, falling asleep in his arms. When she awakens, She, Jack and Calcifer had been captured by Earl somehow and gets kissed by Jack. (Jack had a curse called 'Kiss of Old' and was forced to work for Earl when he was just a 13 year old.) Now Jack is free from the curse, but now needing to save Sarah from her doom. Earl takes Sarah into a room, strapping her to a metal table and giving her the 'Curse of Darkness' Sarah was then cloned, Earl telling the clone to kill Sarah. Jack jumps in front of Sarah, taking the blow. In the end, Sarah defeats her clone (No, she did not kill her if you’re wondering) and Jack was taken back to the castle to recover and rest. Sarah receives her weapon charms and is returned to the real world. Over the years, Sarah made friends at Desert Marigold School (DMS) and they were taken to the same world over and over from Earl's power, Sarah repeatingly defeating her evil clone. Now that Sarah is 18, she can do whatever she wants and goes to Stardust Academy to keep her powers and curse at bay, telling her family and friends she got a job. (Which is a TOTAL lie.)

 

Color: Green (Not light green, normal, in between of light and dark green.) 

 

 

 

 

PrincessZeldaWannabe’s Character’s:

 

Name: Edmound Belle "Eddie" Henry Slater (Yes, she is a girl.)
Age: 16
Species: Human/Goddess
Power: Elements - all of them which are fire, earth nature, water, air, and lightning.

Pets: Dachshund named Brusier and a black cat with green eyes named Midnight.
Appearance: Long thick wavy medium golden blonde hair with blunt bangs, bluish green eyes, full pink lips, medium size nose, pale skin, and is five feet and four inches. She wears a long baggy t-shirt, flare blue jeans, cowboy boots, black fingerless gloves, and a black baseball cap. Her hair is usually in a bun, ponytail, and half up ponytail. People often want her to dress more girly which she refuses because she doesn't feel like herself.
Personality: She is a stubborn, sarcastic, funny, goofy, bad a*s, and sometimes lazy tomboy that loves football, reading, writing, junk food, and pop. Junior has a bad luck of embarrassing herself and getting in sticky situations, but she doesn't care what people think though.
Back story of Ella: Elena "Ella" is the Light Goddess of the Elements and Beauty. Ella is the only goddess that exists. When time began, the Light Elder God created the light observable universe, he made four Gods and Ella as protectors. The Light Gods are Siren, the Light Supreme God and God of Kindness, Austen, the Light Animal God and God of Intelligence, Woodruff, the Light Wizard God and God of Muse, and Kellen, the Light Knight God and God of Courage. When darkness created their own dark observable universe, they created their own Dark Gods - Suron, the Dark Supreme God and God of Fear, Atticus, the Dark Animal God and God of Horror, Walsh, the Dark Wizard God and God of Terror, Kanye, the Dark Knight God and God of Gorge, and Eldorf, the Dark God of the Elements and Destruction. The Gods and Goddess engage in the biggest brawl ever fought. When it seemed like the entire light observable universe would be lost, Ella sacrificed herself to lock the Dark Gods away forever in their dark observable universe. Earth was made by the Light Elder God in honor Ella and her sacrifice - the planet that presents all the elements. Years past and the Light Elder God grew weak from wounds from the brawl that can't heal. He decides to join the afterlife and leave the Four Light Gods in charge of the light observable universe. Before he left, he told them that one day; Ella would be reincarnated as a human on Earth.
Back Story of Eddie: She is the daughter of Bradford Slater, the president and owner of the billion-dollar book publishing company, World Wonder. Eddie is named after her grandfather, Edmound Henry Slater, who found the company. She was suppose to be a boy and while her mother, Rebecca, was pregnant with her, Bradford promise Edmound, who was dying, that he would name his grandchild after him. After Eddie is born, Bradford still names her after him despite that she is a girl. Furious, her mother gives her a second first name, Belle. The day after Eddie is born, Edmound passes away. After one last incident in Fleming Dales, the city that is the center of four town including Eddie's hometown, West Fields, with the mayor's daughter, Alexandria Nigel, Rebecca sends Eddie away to learn to be behave better as a proper upper-class woman despite Bradford's protests. She also has a older brother with autism named BJ whom she loves dearly.
Color: Gold

 

Name: Terrence "Terry" Hunter Farrah
Age: 14
Species/Race: Human (Later Reveal to be something Else.)
Power: None (Not Reveal Yet.) He is a master in all martial arts and free running and is world champion.
Pet: Black King Cobra named Sniper
Appearance: Straight thick black hair with long side bangs, black eyes, and light tan skin. He wears typical skater clothes like baggy hooded jackets, t-shirts, and blue jeans with Van shoes.
Personality: He is a shy and quiet free runner and black belt in all martial arts, but he takes action when someone is a jerk or something is wrong. Terry often picks on Eddie and takes joy in bugging her. They have been worse enemies since he was three and she was five when he moved into her neighborhood. Everyone knows that the two like each other, but are too stubborn to admit it. Terry is hinted to know, but Eddie is absolutely clueless and calls him, Demon Devil.
Back Story: He is the only child of Jeffrey Farrah, the famous lawyer that owns a rich law firm. His parents’ divorce when he was a baby and went back and forth since. Both of his parents ignore him, but Jeffery really does care for him though he doesn't show it. Terry demands that he goes to Stardust Academy to get away from his parents and because he knows Eddie doesn't deserve it since the situation in Fleming Dales wasn't her fault and wants to go with her to actually help her. This really shows that Terry likes her. His father sends him because he knows Terry is unhappy with him and his mother. Since Terry was little, he was always a prodigy in fighting and free running.
Color: Black

 

 

Imagination-mage’s Character’s:

 

 

Name: Iris 'Tony Tony' Holmes

Age: 16

Species: Kishin/Camera

Power: Shape shifts into any beast desired, including mythical, never shows human form to enemies. Also wields insanity, whenever pushed to far she goes for the kill; considered a fallen God

Pet: Polar Bear dog

Personality: Is shy at first but opens up once in close contact with friends. Especially nice to those who understand her pain. Loves to eat, write, draw and fly the only things that make her feel alive again.

Back Story: As a child, her father cursed her into insanity and left her for dead but was taken in by a writer named Eibon who disappeared on July 6. Ever since, she's been targeted by bounty hunters. Stardust Academy took her in and promised ultimate protection.

Look: Has long black hair that reaches the back on her calves but it always in a high braid. To keep insanity at bay, Eibon placed sealing marks on her back that glow purple when the insanity is overwhelming. Wears a white over coat, black vest and buttoned up shirt under with black slacks, white buckled boots and gloves over her hands.

 

==================================

 

Name: Aang Holmes

Age: Unknown trapped in a ice berg for years

Species: Camera/Shinigami

Power: Controls all death and shape shifts, carries a staff with an invisible scythe blade inside, Seen in a black cloak most days when out hunting souls.

Pet: Fire Ferret

Personality: Very calm, soothing and humorous, always brings the smiles before death unless a bad sin has been committed over the victim. Loves money, but loves his sister more, always over protective over them.

Back Story: Was frozen alive when trying to contract his sister’s insanity but failed, causing him to freeze under water. But was released by Eibon right before he disappeared and set him out on a mission to retrieve his sister.

Look: Has corn rolls, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and baggy pants, wearing glasses and having dark chocolate skin like his sisters. Bright golden eyes and sweatband on both wrists.

 

 

Imaginator’s Character:

 

 

Name: Eld

 

Age: 15

 

Species/race: Part fallen angel and part demon

 

Power's: The power to copy other people's powers, and the power of Imagination

 

Pet: The fox squirrel from Nassuca Valley of the wind

 

Appearance: Storm cloud grey eyes with flecks of purple in them. Razor cut hair-white-ish brown hair. Tan skin. Wears baggy shirts, strongly colored skinny jeans, and black and orange Nike dunks. She has her ears pierced, and her earrings are of winged design.

Personality: She is flamboyant, out-going, and loud.

 

Back story: She grew up in the demon world, and when she went up to the human world, she became an assassin part-time, and full-time mercenary. Before she found the group that she was traveling with, she didn't have a bright personality, but when she learned about friendship, it was like a new her emerged, and her old self was thrown away. She came to the academy as per a job.

 

Color: :::::DDDD Strange green

 

 

 

 

 

 

C.A.Jordon’s Character:

Name: Christopher A. Jordon

 

Age: 19

 

Species/race: Human

 

Powers: Has an enchanted pen that turns into multiple objects. So basically his power is creativity.

Appearance: layered dishwater/dirty blond. Light green eyes, slim but healthy, slightly baggy dinkies, black t with marvel comics’ logo. Picture of Punisher, ghost rider, and blade on the front. Gray South Pole hoody, strings, black wide stripes in shoulders. Always unzipped. 6'1", white, crooked teeth, but he has the innocent look. He is a nerd without actually looking like one.

Personality: nice, non-judgmental, tries to see the good in others but sometimes cynical. when cynical usually right when being a cynic, random hyper moments, has a weird sense of humor sometimes twisted, likes to give people nick names, will make comics on air headed decision, but always does what he feels is right, he tends to be blunt or brutally honest.

 

Back story: He was a struggling writer, but then he found a pen and paper that turned in to anything he could think up. He was poor but then found out what good he could do. He has no reason to hide identity. His mother got killed in a gang shooting. Now he makes sure no one messes with the innocent.

 

Color: this is the color I will use. Resembles his heart.

 

Name: Caesar Draigos

 

Age: 16

 

Species/race: Dragon/human

 

Power's: Fire magic, strength

 

Appearance:  Orange eyes with dark slits, tan skin, orange hair with red streaks, spiked, and medium. Wears a blue trench coat with no shirt underneath, a flame on the back, baggy jeans, red high top converse, and black finger less gloves. Has pointed ears and fang like canines. Is open medium build and the normal average height.

 

Personality: Short tempered, always the one to quickly fight, in secure about being half dragon, sarcastic, energetic and a thrill seeker.

 

Back story: He was causing trouble in the dragon lands, his father, the general of the red dragons, and a talent scout found his magic ability impressive so instead of going to Juvenal hall he has to do community service in Stardust Academy. The requirements: he must take at least two years of classes to pay for the damages he caused.

 

Color: This is my color and text. [Light red]

Jamillet’s Character:

 

 

Name: Karime (Cuh-ree-may)

 

Age: 15

 

Species/race: the tenth forgotten muse of King Macedon

 

Power's: Summon the Dead, Illusionist, and talks to animals

 

Pet: A skeletal Lion

 

Appearance: Pure lavender eyes (no pupils), light brown straight long hair, forehead bangs, pale skin, short sleeve dress and a collar with puffy cuffs and puffy white ruffles underneath her short dress with black striped leggings and big bulky boots.

 

Personality: quiet and doesn't prefer to talk, shy, reserved, and often forgotten, wanders and daydreams; often playing more with her dead friends and if someone tries to talk to her she'll set up an illusion of herself and then escape from carrying on the conversation. Doesn’t have any feelings due to the fact they were taken away

 

Back story: When Karime was young people referred to her as the angel of death summoning from the dead so she was always teased and soon lost the pupils in her eyes from the dead taking it away so she would no longer feel pain but it took away happiness too. Lives with the maids and servants of the King for he only treats the rest of the muses like beauties but sees disappointment in Karime so he doesn't protect her or take care of her so he left her to the maids and servants. In school she was always excluded so she talked and played with the dead.

 

Color: Dark Gray


© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
Director:
PokemonFan#1

Members and authers for chapter:
PokemonFan#1
Jamilet
QueenTomboy18
C.A.Jordon
Imaginator
Imagination-mage

(Will edit this soon)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

cool

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
wicked its all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOH!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 19, 2012
Last Updated on May 30, 2012


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1